Team-BHP - My New Ride...Subaru Impreza WRX Sti
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   My New Ride...Subaru Impreza WRX Sti (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/22686-my-new-ride-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-7.html)

@ Bass&Trouble, TRANSAM, karthik247, driftech, bikefreak

Thanks Guys..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen_Power (Post 402967)
It doesnt need to google search because i know what is skyline and what mods can be done on a skyline, but how about Reliability ?

I'm sorry, I don't agree that stock means more reliability. Stock Tata and Fiat cars are quite unreliable, but modded Hondas and Suzukis seem to hold up pretty well.

And the RB20 and 26 blocks are cast iron and reliable as hell. Both can handle in excess of 600 hp on stock internals, with the 26 going closer to 850.

congrats dude for such a lovely car!!!
thats a very well maintained one!!!

Mugen Bhai just a funny question....but what is the top speed you have driven this beast.....

Oh, and in case you thought this was only a congratulatory thread, we are eagerly waiting for a FULL review of the beast! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker (Post 403757)
what is the top speed you have driven this beast.....

118-120 Mph On way back to Morbi.

Hey Mugen Congrats on your new ride, have fun and at the same time Drive safe...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert fox (Post 402679)
Iam V13per's friend

Sorry but who is V13per ???

Quote:

Sorry but who is V13per ???
V1p3r, better known as C3PO is a fellow t-bhpian from bangalore. To know more about him Click this right here right now

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen_Power (Post 401499)
Few More Pics...

225/40 R18 Yokohoma Advan Neova

Do i see a nut missing?
Congratulations for owning this beauty!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA (Post 403985)
V1p3r, better known as C3PO is a fellow t-bhpian from bangalore.

@Busa : Dude i know who v1p3r is, we are from the same place, and we are good friends too... but Desert Fox had mentioned that he is a friend of V13per hence i asked that question... chill and dont break your head over it...

Just seeing the tyre condition, it looks like its covered more than 50% of its life. I could be wrong though.

amazing man!!! take good care of her...

I've seen quite a few of those in melbourne, they're too fast for our roads...and try not to get her nicked!!!

mobike008 they are racing tyres i guess, almost slicks hence minimal tread depth.

on the other hand you could be right around 50% wear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajaysurfs (Post 404006)
Do i see a nut missing?
Congratulations for owning this beauty!

hmm it is not a missing nut...it is a good and old technique to save tyre from theft....as the 4 nuts are the same size the 5th one is of any non-standard size as the thief comes with standard size wrench to remove the nuts but the fifth one will not open with it........hope i am correct as my father used the same technique on his amby tyres.....

I do think that thats a missing nut .. And vidyuth , those arent slicks but the advan neova's from yoko ..
Busa - Jay certainly knows who v1p3r is .. Actually v1p3r spends more time in jays house (on his bed to be more specificlol: certainly not with jay around the same place) than his own ..