Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Will you come to the Team-BHP national meet in Goa?
Yes 67 33.67%
No 58 29.15%
Undecided 74 37.19%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th February 2006, 18:10   #31
Senior - BHPian

Since Khaadu and McLaren are the two most excited chaps on this thread, why dont we let them do the organising? Khaadu ensure that the chaps from the North get there (wherever the meet is going to be) and McLaren ensure participation from the South. I'm assuming here that the Bombay crowd is self-propelled.

I'll definitely make it if you give at least 8 weeks notice..........I'll drive ANYWHERE, north, south, east or west.
Old 7th February 2006, 18:10   #32
BHPian

I am volunteering to co-ordinate and organise a national meet in chennai. We can have esteems, Fissme's(with M800 engines) and will also try and get the LGB's - Fissme ka bhai with esteem engines. We can also try and talk to tyre manufacturers and get upto 50% off on track tyres. Accomadation is close to the track. We can also all plan a trip to Pondy. Come on MODS and ADMINS - MAKE THIS HAPPEN
Old 7th February 2006, 18:11   #33
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey, We guys up North can offer you plenty of tracks but they will be dirt tracks .. so if thats what you want -- come along anytime !!

Cheers
HHHHmmm .. Im game .. Now will they be free of cows , dogs , bikes , cars and more importantly drunken homo-sapiens .. Track , been there done that .. Now for a rally .. Btw do we get timing equipment ..
Old 7th February 2006, 18:14   #34
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways
Come on MODS and ADMINS - MAKE THIS HAPPEN
Mod team, let's talk about it... sounds really interesting...sooner the better. Chennai is getting hotter.
Old 7th February 2006, 18:15   #35
BHPian

Quote:
I am volunteering to co-ordinate and organise a national meet in chennai. We can have esteems, Fissme's(with M800 engines) and will also try and get the LGB's - Fissme ka bhai with esteem engines. We can also try and talk to tyre manufacturers and get upto 50% off on track tyres. Accomadation is close to the track. We can also all plan a trip to Pondy. Come on MODS and ADMINS - MAKE THIS HAPPEN
looks like an offer very difficult to resist. hey sideways, i will also help you out in whatever way i can. come on guys, think about it...
Old 7th February 2006, 18:16   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Come on MODS and ADMINS - MAKE THIS HAPPEN
Yeah...where are the mods on this thread???????????????

C'mon guys...do it, this time.

PS: Sideways, I hope you have cars that XXL people fit into...I hear Psycho (he's XXLong) couldnt fit into a FISSME, so what will 95kg chaps do?
Old 7th February 2006, 18:17   #37
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Since Khaadu and McLaren are the two most excited chaps on this thread, why dont we let them do the organising? Khaadu ensure that the chaps from the North get there (wherever the meet is going to be) and McLaren ensure participation from the South. I'm assuming here that the Bombay crowd is self-propelled.

I'll definitely make it if you give at least 8 weeks notice..........I'll drive ANYWHERE, north, south, east or west.
Fine, im game with it .. Now if only others could come out and confirm their participation .. Steeroid , u better find a way down here soon then .. Come on guys, steer is coming down all the way from dubai .. U guys are atleast in the same country ..

Quote:
Brilliant .. Come on guys .. What more u need .. Imagine FISSME's and LGB's .. Gosh im already in dreamland .. MODS COME ON !!!!!
Old 7th February 2006, 18:19   #38
BHPian

hmm goa is interesting and the idea is also good....
but, logistics will be a nightmare
also the attendance will play an important role...
if people back out in the last moment....it will be a wet towel

i would personally love such an outing, but i feel the idea would not work
Old 7th February 2006, 18:20   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Brilliant .. Come on guys .. What more u need .. Imagine FISSME's and LGB's .. Gosh im already in dreamland .. MODS COME ON !!!!!
hey mclaren, i can already see you having sleepless nights drooling over it.
Old 7th February 2006, 18:26   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
Mod team, let's talk about it... sounds really interesting...sooner the better. Chennai is getting hotter.
Yay, our old man think it sound like fun....here we go!!

Make it happen people!!!
Old 7th February 2006, 18:26   #41
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by adit1329
hmm goa is interesting and the idea is also good....
but, logistics will be a nightmare
also the attendance will play an important role...
if people back out in the last moment....it will be a wet towel

i would personally love such an outing, but i feel the idea would not work
Yes logistics does play an important role .. Yes .. But coming to think of it to make things simpler we can have two separate meets where the boys from south can meet at chennai and the guys up north can decide a place .. So have 2 meets simultaneously .. But i would still prefer one single meet .. It will work , provided all can confirm positively ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosikrishna
hey mclaren, i can already see you having sleepless nights drooling over it.
U bet .. And so are all the other bangalore boys .. I was in conversation with a few who didnt make it this time and they are as hell bent upon making it to the next track day ..
Old 7th February 2006, 18:29   #42
BHPian

why dont we run a poll to choose the venue ????? voting should be based on whether they would participate in the meet if it happens in that venue. so we will have a fair idea???
Old 7th February 2006, 18:31   #43
BHPian

Quote:
With sideways volunteering to approach the tyre manufacturers and get some support from them this looks like it'll be one mega event!!

If they agree it will be simply crazy!!
Old 7th February 2006, 18:32   #44
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosikrishna
why dont we run a poll to choose the venue ????? voting should be based on whether they would participate in the meet if it happens in that venue. so we will have a fair idea???
Good idea .. Mods can u put up a poll .. Chennai , goa .. We can add more options as someone comes out with them ..
Old 7th February 2006, 18:46   #45
Joz
BHPian

Chennai sounds like fun. But yeah, am not sure how many will make it from up north and the west. Don't wanna this any more. Destination whatever: I am in as long as it doesn't take more than 3 days / 3 nights. Remember reading about the 'palio user group' guys having a day of fun at some rally track near lonavala. Something like that will also do for me.

Now get this happening for real guys.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks