Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Will you come to the Team-BHP national meet in Goa?
Yes 67 33.67%
No 58 29.15%
Undecided 74 37.19%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2006, 12:52   #106
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
That is serious...I'm not coming down for just another Bangalore + maybe Chennai meet in a different location. I'm hoping to meet the blokes from other parts of the country as well - we've all been exchanging messages (and missiles) for a while now and it would be good to meet up personally.

I'm not on if participation is restricted to a certain region - I can catch up with the southern guys without driving to Goa.
.. However i think GTO and Rudra were game for it .. Maybe they are waiting for more to rope in before confirming (im hoping atleast) .. I think we should go ahead even if the numbers are 25+ .. Every member has to make a consious effort to rope in max num of guys from that city .. Like khaadu takes care of delhi/North , GTO takes care of bombay , rudra can take care of bangy , nitrous can take care of chennai .. That way if all of us make a effort this certainly will happen ..
Old 12th February 2006, 12:53   #107
Senior - BHPian

Going through all the posts in this thread, the enthu is certainly infectious!
Count me in as well!
So correct me if am wrong, its decided that goa will be the destination. Its decided that may end is when it will happen. But for how long? I need to know that so that i can apply for leave.

Cheers
Amitoj
Old 12th February 2006, 12:54   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
That is serious...I'm not coming down for just another Bangalore + maybe Chennai meet in a different location. I'm hoping to meet the blokes from other parts of the country as well - we've all been exchanging messages (and missiles) for a while now and it would be good to meet up personally.

I'm not on if participation is restricted to a certain region - I can catch up with the southern guys without driving to Goa.
... till now only Mod confirmed is GTO... What about the others.. come on guys.. this is a national TBHP meet... Members WAKE UP and start confirming...
Old 12th February 2006, 12:56   #109
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj
Going through all the posts in this thread, the enthu is certainly infectious!
Count me in as well!
So correct me if am wrong, its decided that goa will be the destination. Its decided that may end is when it will happen. But for how long? I need to know that so that i can apply for leave.

Cheers
Amitoj
Tentative dates for the moment are 26th - 30th of May 2006 .. I think the dates are fine , maybe we should confirm it .. What say moderators ???
Old 12th February 2006, 13:01   #110
BANNED

hey,

I think a weekend meet arrive Friday morning leave Sunday evening/Monday morning should be good.

Viper
Old 12th February 2006, 13:33   #111
BANNED

To ease out a few things and to know what we could do at goa here area few links :

1 . The official goa tourism website - http://www.goatourism.org/index.htm#

2 . A link to give approx accomodation prices .. Prices might only lessen with bulk booking - http://www.goatourism.org/Accomodati...luxe.htm#5star

Members can go thru the same and give out their opinions on various issues such as accomodation , travel logs , etc etc ..

Mods : Pls change the title of the thread to " National TBHP meet at goa in May 2006" ..
Old 12th February 2006, 19:24   #112
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Mclaren doesnt drink/fag ..

What was it that u were gulping at the pub in Chennai after the last track-day??

Everyone knows i'm the teetotaler around here,anyways

Note From Moderator - Please refrain from using expletives or implied expletives on Team-BHP.

Last edited by Rehaan : 12th February 2006 at 21:02.
Old 12th February 2006, 20:12   #113
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous
F*** u!
What was it that u were gulping at the pub in Chennai after the last track-day??

Everyone knows i'm the teetotaler around here,anyways
.. Looks like tee/coffee is giving u a high nitrous anna .. U have started to imagine things too .. That was pepsi ..
Old 12th February 2006, 22:52   #114
BANNED

Just spoke to extreme_nos and he has confirmed his participation too .. So that makes it 8 guys(v1p3r,joz,psycho,amitoj,nos,godfather,steeroi d,myself) confirmed from bangy alone .. Rest of india seems to be sleeping .. Shall try to rope in more from bangy .. Khaadu any updates ??

PS : Are the mods interested in this ?? Or are we wasting time talking about it ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 12th February 2006 at 23:01.
Old 12th February 2006, 23:14   #115
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
PS : Are the mods interested in this ?? Or are we wasting time talking about it ..
Dude, patience is the key here!
Old 12th February 2006, 23:20   #116
BHPian

Quote:
Tentative dates for the moment are 26th - 30th of May 2006 .. I think the dates are fine , maybe we should confirm it .. What say moderators ???
Friends...

May.....!!! Bonnet par omellette banane ka plan hai kya ??

Or is it a mega air con test of Indian Cars ??
Old 12th February 2006, 23:54   #117
Senior - BHPian

who evers in a baleno wont have a problem for sure.if its last week of may i dont think im in.

rev
Old 13th February 2006, 00:25   #118
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by paharino1
Friends...

May.....!!! Bonnet par omellette banane ka plan hai kya ??

Or is it a mega air con test of Indian Cars ??
.. Baleno hey na !!!!

Btw even if we dont happen to get the baleno im sure the dicor will have something from dubai to keep us cool .. Steeroid (hint hint) !!!!!
Old 13th February 2006, 01:45   #119
BANNED

Quote:
Just spoke to extreme_nos and he has confirmed his participation too .. So that makes it 8 guys(v1p3r,joz,psycho,amitoj,nos,godfather,steeroi d,myself) confirmed from bangy alone .. Rest of india seems to be sleeping .. Shall try to rope in more from bangy .. Khaadu any updates ??

Hey, I'm holding tight and just watching the thread now .. Once the Mods chip in and change the topic I will ask the Delhi guys personally !! See there is no use if there r just 10-15 of us who make it .. and I won't come all the way for that ...

I have no office, no boss, no leave problem --- All I have to do is say I'm coming and just go get the tickets done and HOLLA I am there !!!

Lets wait and watch this thread for a few more days .. Its monday and all the Mods will be online and will definitely go thru this ...

Till then I'm right here watching ...

Cheers
Old 13th February 2006, 06:14   #120
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hey mclaren why are you so obssesed with mods coming? or calling it "official meet"? (which I don't get it BTW)
Any Team BHP meet which is planned is official meet.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks