Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2006, 10:32   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
What can I say - the Bombay boys were either pretty shy or have a language problem. I got to know Addy's bro & his friend more than our member friends...and adya33, but he isn't from Mumbai.

As for candid snaps, normally_silent surprisingly came over to our resort and spent some time there. I suspect he came just for the candid snaps.
what??? you all guys were not together all time thats what the purpose of National Meet was coming from all different parts of the country have a get together & enjoy. now i dont want to hear two different meet report for goa, pls ...

Mods can delete this post if found objectional cause i am not fully aware.
Old 31st May 2006, 10:38   #62
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Rocam
what??? you all guys were not together all time thats what the purpose of National Meet was coming from all different parts of the country have a get together & enjoy. now i dont want to hear two different meet report for goa, pls ...

Mods can delete this post if found objectional cause i am not fully aware.
Hey, You will have to hear two different reports ... One from the Mumbai gang who we did meet up with and tried getting them to do activities with us but not too many . And the other from the Bangy/Chennai/Himachal gang -- though we had a hard core team bhp meet with plenty of interesting things !!

On a personal level I did interact with most of the Bombay guys as well but cudn't figure out as to why they didn't hang around more than they did !!! But then we can't force anyone so thats it .....

Cheers
Old 31st May 2006, 12:17   #63
Jay
BHPian

Well Hello all, just about managed to wake up after a very long journey.

I see that Samurai has already posted pics, but then hey Samurai, where are the pics that were taken during Go Karting with slow shutter speed ???

And for all those guys who asked us to Drink on their behalf too..... we did that and we did more than that..... and when i woke up today morning at my house, the first thing that i did was ... search for a bottle of Beer as thats what we were doing in GOA from the time we reached there.....

Oh what fun we had, guys who didnt come, trust me... you missed one huge oppurtunity to meet fun loving people and also enjoy their company and have fun ...

well pics from my side to follow soon ( not many but then some interesting ones to see ).... and STEEROID why did you delete the pic from my phone .... that was a super one... A Detailed report will be posted later...
Old 31st May 2006, 12:50   #64
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
I see that Samurai has already posted pics, but then hey Samurai, where are the pics that were taken during Go Karting with slow shutter speed ???
I know, everybody is asking for it. It is in Steeroid's camera, you'll have to wait for him to upload.
Old 31st May 2006, 12:55   #65
Senior - BHPian

Did I miss Steeroid and mclaren in the pics posted by Samurai ? Don't remember seeing them in those snaps. Before Samurai put names to the faces, I tried to identify a few. Well, I did get Amitoj right.
Old 31st May 2006, 13:09   #66
BANNED

Steeroid & Samurai , Why dont u guys put up a detailed report .... It happens two ways -- either the senior most puts it up first or the jumior most !!! That one night we started the interview session from the Jr most so this time let the seniors start by lettig the other members know what we did and didn't do ......

Wat say u guys ???

Cheers
Old 31st May 2006, 13:12   #67
BHPian

Amazing trip guys....The pics just tellin us "Look wht u missed u moron"
But really like rocam said....national meet and the guys not 2gether..thts really surprising..
Old 31st May 2006, 13:12   #68
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey, You will have to hear two different reports ... One from the Mumbai gang who we did meet up with and tried getting them to do activities with us but not too many . And the other from the Bangy/Chennai/Himachal gang -- though we had a hard core team bhp meet with plenty of interesting things !!

On a personal level I did interact with most of the Bombay guys as well but cudn't figure out as to why they didn't hang around more than they did !!! But then we can't force anyone so thats it .....

Cheers

Hey,

Thats real sad. Wonder why there had 2 be two different do's. It woul dhave been better and more fun if you were all together. Anyways like you said you cant force anyone.

Viper
Old 31st May 2006, 13:16   #69
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Steeroid & Samurai , Why dont u guys put up a detailed report .... It happens two ways -- either the senior most puts it up first or the jumior most !!!
While I was the oldest member followed by Nitinbhag, we both were there for only half a day. We really don't know the whole story. That leaves Steeroid as the senior most who was there most of the time.
Old 31st May 2006, 13:21   #70
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
While I was the oldest member followed by Nitinbhag, we both were there for only half a day. We really don't know the whole story. That leaves Steeroid as the senior most who was there most of the time.
Hey, Agreed ... Steeroid over to you !!! And this time you not allowed to dodge ... the other nite you shifted it to youngest ( Islero ) ... the others are still recuperating so will take time before posting so go ahead and post a detailed report .

Samurai, You can also post your review of whatever time you spent there !!! Basically this is so that team-bhp gets an idea of each members experience of getting to put faces to nicks ... etc,etc even if it was for a few hrs .

Cheers

Last edited by khaadu75 : 31st May 2006 at 13:25.
Old 31st May 2006, 13:39   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
the others are still recuperating so will take time before posting
Well so true, the recuparation is from a certian team bhpian named Saazid and I am sure that all the posts that you get hereafter are going to be loaded with his nick

So lets take a better approach and leave the rest out till Saazid posts his experiences out in detail... What say boyz & girls(if you are on board as yet)
Old 31st May 2006, 13:46   #72
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho
What say boyz & girls(if you are on board as yet)
Hey, Unfair ... Lets leave the girls out or else I just might as well run of to Sangla now !!! No new members allowed to sign up pls .... we allready overflowing and the bandwidth can't handle any more ppl signing up .....

NOT FAIR PSYCHO ......

Cheers
Old 31st May 2006, 14:00   #73
Senior - BHPian

I wont be putting up any report any time soon. Too depressed to do that :-(
But will keep chipping in.
Old 31st May 2006, 14:11   #74
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj
I wont be putting up any report any time soon. Too depressed to do that :-(
But will keep chipping in.
Hey , I luv ur new signature !!! ...

cheers
Old 31st May 2006, 15:23   #75
Team-BHP Support

The only dinner I had in Goa went like this... Margarita, Cashew Feni (large) with 7-UP, Kingfisher, chicken, kingfisher, chicken, Vodka & bread omlet. At that point the pub ran out of food. Mclaren dropped some of us back in the resort at 2AM and went back again. Did you guys know he drives very sober when he is drunk?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed