View Poll Results: When to meet, 7th or 8th oct evening
7 Oct 2006 10 47.62%
8 Oct 2006 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2006, 14:20   #16
Team-BHP Support

How the meet on noida roads.
Low_Bass can invite some Bhainses which roam so freely and they can hold an ochestra with LBM providing the B(h)a(i)ss
Old 20th September 2006, 14:29   #17
BHPian

Tanvir dude, Noida would ne nice since I live there as well, just as long as we get in some convoy-ishtyle driving before we hit the booze.

but I'm a bit leery of going on the GN Expressway - there are other road in Noida - another advantage in Noida is that the thulas shouldn't realy bother us -a s compared t o delhi that is...

Looking forward to meeting you maniacs - man i wish i;d attended teh last meet...

(just dont make it the 4th of october)
Old 20th September 2006, 14:31   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979
How the meet on noida roads.
Low_Bass can invite some Bhainses which roam so freely and they can hold an ochestra with LBM providing the B(h)a(i)ss

Anyways Tanveer can you please add the words "DELHI MEET" to the title of the thread? Thanks.
Old 20th September 2006, 15:01   #19
elf
BANNED

If Manson's coming, I got two words for you... "Prawns for the Poor". Just make sure he doesn't get get carried away by his philantrophic infestation activities towards your wives vehicles.

As for the rest of you perverts, when I said "Lola Does Vegas", I was talking about the legendary Lola Fords running on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway or at the xPlex Racetrack. What did YOU think...?

For the uninitiated, "Debbie Does Dallas" is an educational documentary about the travails of a poor girl as she goes from city to city in search of gainful employment.
It's quite a tear-jerker, a la Karan Johar ("Sometimes Happy, Sometimes Sad", "It's All about Loving Your Parents", ad nauseum), & is a must watch with your entire extended family, including uncles, aunts & cousins in tow. Unfortunately, the movie in question is only available on DVD. Rent it, & enjoy undying appreciation from those you love...

Last edited by elf : 20th September 2006 at 15:06.
Old 20th September 2006, 15:07   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
It's quite a tear-jerker, a la Karan Johar ("Sometimes Happy, Sometimes Sad", "It's All about Loving Your Parents", ad nauseum), & is a must watch with your entire extended family, including uncles, aunts & cousins in tow. Unfortunately, the movie in question is only available on DVD.
Needless to mention, don't believe a word of what he says if you do not want to be thrown out of the house and disowned by your family...especially if you happen to sit down to watch the movie with them
Old 20th September 2006, 15:09   #21
elf
BANNED

Suman: I may not know much about cars, but I do know about movies.

You are implying otherwise, & I'm deeply insulted & humiliated...
Old 20th September 2006, 15:19   #22
Senior - BHPian

see thats the best part of we Delhi gyz....little time, 2 full pages of replies! Keep up the spirits (all the sense) !!
Old 20th September 2006, 15:24   #23
Senior - BHPian

Anyways guys let Debbie continue the educational tour of Dallas and please start giving suggestions as to what should we do for this meet.

And Elf we expect you to be here for this meet. Let's just say we are going to give you training in holding meets Delhi style OK, so you can go back home & replicate the same for benefit of Team-BHPians all over the country!!
Old 20th September 2006, 15:26   #24
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
It's quite a tear-jerker, a la Karan Johar ("Sometimes Happy, Sometimes Sad", "It's All about Loving Your Parents", ad nauseum), & is a must watch with your entire extended family,
Unfortunately, only here, elf speaketh the truth.

You can verify it on this thread
Old 20th September 2006, 16:06   #25
BHPian

If this meet happens, its gonna be my first team-BHP meet. I can't wait to be there. 1st sounds super and Noida is also good for a venue. 50 cool cars , 50 crazy guys,, all together. Thats a theme in itself. Booze and BBQ are fuel to the fire..
Lets do it folks.. I'm game.
dMH
Old 20th September 2006, 16:12   #26
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
If Manson's coming, I got two words for you... "Prawns for the Poor". Just make sure he doesn't get get carried away by his philantrophic infestation activities towards your wives vehicles.
Hahaha.. how is the Stinky Santro(?) doing elf?

Quote:
For the uninitiated, "Debbie Does Dallas" is an educational documentary about the travails of a poor girl as she goes from city to city in search of gainful employment.
It's quite a tear-jerker, a la Karan Johar ("Sometimes Happy, Sometimes Sad", "It's All about Loving Your Parents", ad nauseum), & is a must watch with your entire extended family, including uncles, aunts & cousins in tow. Unfortunately, the movie in question is only available on DVD. Rent it, & enjoy undying appreciation from those you love...[/
Your right on one count there elf.. it is a JERKER alright.. man havnt seen that movie since the 8th Standard.... sure miss ole Debbie... didnt she move to Texas too ??
Anyway you guys enjoy your meAt and beverages!
Old 20th September 2006, 16:21   #27
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8uLoose
Hahaha.. how is the Stinky Santro(?) doing elf?
for the uninformed: it was an alto
rest: i had asked sahil (kooldude) to take care of it till we found some poor who we could give away the food to, sahil probably left the parcel in ef's car and i conveniently forgot about it. turned out to be a disaster recipe for elf and elfie.

manson.
Old 20th September 2006, 16:26   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8uLoose

Your right on one count there elf.. it is a JERKER alright.. man havnt seen that movie since the 8th Standard.... sure miss ole Debbie... didnt she move to Texas too ??
Maybe he meant "tear" as in PHAADKE instead of tear as in AASU
Old 20th September 2006, 16:34   #29
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Wah !!! In bout 12 hrs or so of the first post this thread is already 2 pages hahah nicee... i'm guys !!! and where is sadda SPEEDOFREAK!!!!! Oh come on there is no MEAT without him

Gunnu bhai what bout the "NAME TAGS" and ishan the "cheif guest cutting the thread" theme ? lol
Old 20th September 2006, 16:42   #30
elf
BANNED

If I'm gonna be Cheap Guest, ain't gonna let nobody cut my naada! Whassamatter wid chu???!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks