BHPian

Hai gUYs....if the meet is out of Delhi.....then i guess i wont be able to make
it..
Old 22nd September 2006, 22:04   #62
BHPian

same case that is...! for me...!
Old 22nd September 2006, 23:43   #63
BHPian

I don't know what it costs but what about an open air venue like tivoli gardens.. 8th Oct is good. Also there are a couple of resorts on the delhi jaipur highway.about 80 kms from Delhi.. Small, cheap but well maintained.. Would someone know..
Old 22nd September 2006, 23:52   #64
BHPian

Guys don't do this to me!! i have a very important wedding to attend on 7th October which i really can't miss. I would REALLY like to be a part of this meet/meat .
Old 23rd September 2006, 00:21   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfinstein
same case that is...! for me...!
Oh shut the FU@* Up. You couldn't even come to MG Road leave alone out of Delhi. Sheesh people I tell you.
Old 23rd September 2006, 00:58   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
Oh shut the FU@* Up. You couldn't even come to MG Road leave alone out of Delhi. Sheesh people I tell you.

Well raghave I dont think there will be many takers for the plan we all are making. After all its supposed to be a Delhi Meet .

But I really liked the snaps you put up of that place. Count me in even if we're going that far.
Old 23rd September 2006, 15:31   #67
Senior - BHPian

count me in as well!!
Old 23rd September 2006, 16:17   #68
Senior - BHPian

Ishaan... I was in no mood to drive out of town... but looking at your pics, I wanna go... hows the weather there? What are the costs like? etc?

Now the only words you need to say to seal this deal are "speedofreak" and "Kebabs"....
Old 23rd September 2006, 16:54   #69
BHPian

Ishaan how far is it from dehradun????
Old 23rd September 2006, 18:59   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir
Ishaan... I was in no mood to drive out of town... but looking at your pics, I wanna go... hows the weather there? What are the costs like? etc?

Now the only words you need to say to seal this deal are "speedofreak" and "Kebabs"....
Weather is great right now with Mist in the mornings & evening and rainfall at times!! Great place for some nice BBQ & Whisky!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4_attitude
Ishaan how far is it from dehradun????
It's not anywhere near Dehradun as for distance I think its around 300 odd kms from there.

This is on the Moradabad-Nainital route, albeit you have to take a slight detour towards Ramnagar to reach it. Also the Moradabad-Thakurdwara-Kashipur-Ramnagar-Nainital is an alternative to the Moradabad-Haldwani-Nainital route but most people don't know about it. And I don't tell people easily either since it's got great roads and sparse traffic & the last thing I want is more traffic on them!!
Old 23rd September 2006, 19:11   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir

Cost should be around 1-1.5k per person per night including Breakfast..

And let me try & contact Speedo.
Old 23rd September 2006, 19:25   #72
elf
BANNED

Now that you've more or less agreed to disagree about the place, am I unbanned from this thread?
Old 23rd September 2006, 19:59   #73
BHPian

oye pasha log.....ballle balle............

guys i hate to break this ,i won't be making to the meet this time if the meet is on the 7 th weekend........Reason........NO.no cheesy....bahanaas.....no buttheads pals of mine gettin married.....no GF kee delivery bhi nahi...thing is ...me flying to London on 7th.....maybe i will live-stream....Livtodrive's(sahil).....exotic collection to ishaans laptop frm london.....iam serious........

baakee jahan tak KEBABs or anything exotic Mughlai ka question hai......those will be arranged ....NO problem........ishaan....as soon as u finalise the plan.....giv me a call.......
Old 23rd September 2006, 20:17   #74
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
Bhai mere, Mujhe Assignments karne the..! Chal next time aisi situation hogi toh Ishaan Bhaiya mera Homework aap kar dena Ok

Last edited by wolfinstein : 23rd September 2006 at 20:18.
Old 24th September 2006, 00:19   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
Now that you've more or less agreed to disagree about the place, am I unbanned from this thread?
Yes you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedofreak
oye pasha log.....ballle balle............

guys i hate to break this ,i won't be making to the meet this time if the meet is on the 7 th weekend........Reason........NO.no cheesy....bahanaas.....no buttheads pals of mine gettin married.....no GF kee delivery bhi nahi...thing is ...me flying to London on 7th.....maybe i will live-stream....Livtodrive's(sahil).....exotic collection to ishaans laptop frm london.....iam serious........

baakee jahan tak KEBABs or anything exotic Mughlai ka question hai......those will be arranged ....NO problem........ishaan....as soon as u finalise the plan.....giv me a call.......
Oye khotaiyyan enjoy the trip man finally eh!! And if I need help with the kebabs will certainly give you a call don't worry!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfinstein
Bhai mere, Mujhe Assignments karne the..! Chal next time aisi situation hogi toh Ishaan Bhaiya mera Homework aap kar dena Ok
Ok no issues but don't blame when you get thrown out of your college!! And anyways tu ek assignment late nahi kar sakta kya T-BHP meat ke liye??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks