Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: When to meet, 7th or 8th oct evening
7 Oct 2006 10 47.62%
8 Oct 2006 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 2nd October 2006, 23:22   #91
BHPian

How about Bhatkal lake resort...! Drive is good, well maintained place..!
Old 3rd October 2006, 17:19   #92
aZa
Senior - BHPian

wolfy bro i just went to Bhadkal lake today, The drive was ok but the place is bad atleast the lake is bad.
Old 3rd October 2006, 17:36   #93
Senior - BHPian

ya the lake is bad but not that bad for a meet....the parking space is huge....
Old 3rd October 2006, 17:50   #94
BHPian

I have been to Dumduma lake, but the pics of the road to Dumduma lake posted by Ishaan are new to me. It has been a pukka sadak all the time, however narrow at some places and lots of jugaad speedbreakers.

Ishaan, are you sure you took the right route? I hope yes, as you have already been there couple of times. But, I am curious; may be it's an alternate route?
Old 3rd October 2006, 19:14   #95
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noviceDriver
I have been to Dumduma lake, but the pics of the road to Dumduma lake posted by Ishaan are new to me. It has been a pukka sadak all the time, however narrow at some places and lots of jugaad speedbreakers.

Ishaan, are you sure you took the right route? I hope yes, as you have already been there couple of times. But, I am curious; may be it's an alternate route?
No you're right the approach road to the Dumduma Lake is Ok with some narrow & foolishly speed breakered roads. The point is the Govt. resort is absolute crap and simply not worth it. The road I posted pictures of is the approach road to the private resort which has activities like Paint balling, Rock Climbing etc. But as I mentioned earlier everything was in a poor state.

Also the distance was simply too much & even I got fed up of driving down there. I think we can have a better meet at E-Zone.

So alternate plan I propose is Sunday evening let's meet at E-Zone for karting & bowling or whatever. Afterwards once we are fed up of our childish activities we can move onto some hard core drinking & wolfing down some good food!!

What do you guys think about it? Or maybe someone has a better idea or better still a usable farmhouse!!
Old 3rd October 2006, 19:25   #96
elf
BANNED

I can't believe you Dehhli Dumdums haven't figured out a place yet... What's this gonna be, a 'phone' meet?
Old 3rd October 2006, 19:40   #97
Senior - BHPian

Oye teri M**********

Don't get me started Ok!! But yeah the venue was sad so some rescheduling is being done. But we'll have a decent meet this time around too provided ew can find somewhere to go that is

And no phone meets for us, we like our meets to be full of Alcohol & Meat. We would like girls too but unfortunately as soon as we tell them that Elf is our cheap-guest they suddenly go blind, deaf & dumb!!
Old 3rd October 2006, 22:26   #98
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
Elf is our cheap-guest they suddenly go blind, deaf & dumb!!

good one ishaan.........
Old 3rd October 2006, 22:37   #99
elf
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
We would like girls too but unfortunately as soon as we tell them that Elf is our cheap-guest they suddenly go blind, deaf & dumb!!
My point exactly. The girls would like to have me all to themselves, hence they feign the aforementioned disabilities.

So, how's the phone meet coming along? Is it gonna turn into those 1-900 'Call Now' sessions? Heehee!

PS: Makkar! Chamchey!
Old 3rd October 2006, 22:51   #100
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
PS: Makkar! Chamchey!
mai kya makki de roti to sunni se what is this makker.....

we need only hands not chamchey to eat the roti....

Phaji we all at delhi would enjoy you as our cheap guest......
Old 3rd October 2006, 22:54   #101
BHPian

hey guys....has anyone been to "WET & WILD resorts" which is on the delhi jaipur highway.....somewhere ahead/around AAPNA GHAR(i guess).......... it appers to be on the left hand side of the highway....not too far away from gurgaon ....................that place has ample parking space....& there r games 2 like bowling, water games, etc.. & there is A BAR & Restaurent too ...............
Old 3rd October 2006, 23:54   #102
elf
BANNED

Makkaaaarrrr! (to be said like Dharmendra in one of his B-Grade movies...) Tussi ride kaafi tasty aur sexy hain, jee!

You Dehhli boys are all behra or what? I am not Cheap Guest, am comming with phull money paid up in phull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
Phaji we all at delhi would enjoy you as our cheap guest......
You want to enjoy me as cheap guest???!!!
What kinda parties do you boys have there anyways??!!! First, iraghava tells me that no girls are coming, then you boys say you want to enjoy me!!! Sharam-varam nahin hai? Ghar pe bhai-baap nahin hai kya?

Am not coming. Am scared now. And really worried...
Old 4th October 2006, 09:18   #103
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
Makkaaaarrrr! (to be said like Dharmendra in one of his B-Grade movies...) Tussi ride kaafi tasty aur sexy hain, jee!

You Dehhli boys are all behra or what? I am not Cheap Guest, am comming with phull money paid up in phull.

You want to enjoy me as cheap guest???!!!
What kinda parties do you boys have there anyways??!!! First, iraghava tells me that no girls are coming, then you boys say you want to enjoy me!!! Sharam-varam nahin hai? Ghar pe bhai-baap nahin hai kya?

Am not coming. Am scared now. And really worried...
nd now someone wants to go to a place called wet nd wild.......lol

Last edited by khanak : 4th October 2006 at 09:25.
Old 4th October 2006, 13:18   #104
Senior - BHPian

Ok guys enough playing around. The venue is finalised as E-Zone in Gurgaon and exact directions will be posted later. The plan is to meet up do some Karting, Bowling etc. And then later on move on to have some food & drinks.

Only issue is that we need to decide whether we should hold it on Saturday evening the 7th or Sunday the 8th. Am gonna request the mods to add a poll to the thread to get a better view.

Also all confirming please confirm it on the thread or to me via PM. I don't have any member list available now so PM'ing everyone will be difficult, I can only PM the members who have attended the previous meets. Any new members since them would have to see the thread themselves & respond.

Anu questions please post them here.
Old 4th October 2006, 14:04   #105
BHPian

I would definitely like to come this time if the group decides to meet on the 8th. I have missed each meet and feel specially bad missing the last Delhi meet.

Just hope the plans get finalized before the weekend.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks