Wednesday 18th Oct. 0 0%
Thursday, 19th Oct. 1 6.25%
Friday 20th Oct. 9 56.25%
Oh gawd, not another poll! 6 37.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2006, 06:24   #331

hi all,
sorry guys for not turning up 2day. had some work as ramzan is goin on.anyway hope u guys had fun. will definately come for the next meet.
chow
Old 21st October 2006, 11:10   #332
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

The meet was an absolute blast and total fun. I would say this was one T-BHP meet that was "OUT OF CONTROL"

There are loads of pics which will be uploaded later by all. Just to give u guys a preview - there was a dandiya competition too......wait n watch for the report fellas
Old 21st October 2006, 11:28   #333
BHPian

Reached when the game was over....still felt nice meeting all the guys...
Old 21st October 2006, 11:53   #334
elf
BANNED

Just surfaced... somewhat... actually, forget it - going back to sleep.

Happy Diwali to everybody.

Great fun. Report later. Can't remember anything. Somebody refresh.
Old 21st October 2006, 12:19   #335
BANNED

I'm telling ya you DO NOT NEED ALKIHOL to have a good time..
All you need is a bunch of rather HAPPY BHPians(read as completely smashed), Frawns and Fisss(as said by our BRILLIANT waiters) and sit back and watch the fun.
Happy Diwali peoples!!

Last edited by 2L8uLoose : 21st October 2006 at 12:23.
Old 21st October 2006, 12:23   #336
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8uLoose
I'm telling ya you DO NOT NEED ALKIHOL to have a good time..
So maybe that was the idea behind hiding my bottle once every five minutes.
Old 21st October 2006, 12:25   #337
BANNED

Guys,

This meet was absolutely one of the most enjoyable meets I have attended so far and largest also almost 30 people in all . Everyone had a blast and were in absolute high spirits. There was plenty of entertainment in the form of a special dandiya show, lots of back slapping and all. A special thanks to Elf & Manson for the organization and to our chief guest Iraghava who cam all the way from Delhi just for the meet. Will let the rest of the guys put up the report. Going back to sleep.

Viper

PS - Oooops forgot to wish everyone. Happy Diwali guys & gals

Last edited by viper : 21st October 2006 at 12:28.
Old 21st October 2006, 12:26   #338
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble
So maybe that was the idea behind hiding my bottle once every five minutes.
GOOD GAWD... man it was a SMALL BOTTLE OF SMIRNOF... not like its some Stolie or something like that.. and anyways.. you were driving so you know the line..TEAM BHP DOES NOT SUPPORT DRUNK DRIVING or some such thing...
VIPER: agree with you totally man IT WAS A BLAST... but it would have been nice if some outoftowners had said Bye before they left.. what say?

Last edited by 2L8uLoose : 21st October 2006 at 12:28.
Old 21st October 2006, 13:41   #339
elf
BANNED

Dear LBM/B&T/magneto-face whatever.

As far as I can remember, I didn't have anything to do with your silly bottle of Smirnoff (which, for the record, was a measly half bottle). Can't say I care too much for your choice of liquor, for either consumption or orifice insertion.

Stoli, my friend, is Stolichnaya. Russian Vodka. Something I prefer to that young potato distillate you were drinking.

By the way, you should let your alcohol stand on the table sometimes, you know - it's polite. Don't think any of the members present would be cheap enough to whack free drinks off your hundred rupee bottle. The way you were holding onto that thing, looked like it was the last chance you had for any redemption. What is even stranger, is that you chose to continue drinking from that bottle, in spite of it coming out of my nether regions as you claim.

Do come for the next meet though - in the spirit of forgiveness for your lousy comment, I'll be glad to buy you a full bottle of whatever you choose to drink at the time. And you can hold it however or wherever you want.
Old 21st October 2006, 13:59   #340
BHPian

I have just got up, after the WILD TBhp party yesterday night, and must say it was a total BLAST!!

No discussion about cars/ICE, just people paying respect to each others mother and sisters.

It was great fun meeting fellow members and must thank the organisers for arranging the meet, and the staff of GM for their incredible patience.Just to add MAnSON can get really wild after some bottles of beer, was fun seeing MAnSON in full action.(Infact most of the members were in HIGH Spirits)

Happy Diwali guys..

Cheers

Major

Last edited by major : 21st October 2006 at 14:01.
Old 21st October 2006, 14:01   #341
Senior - BHPian

Yesterday's meet was a total blast. It was so good to meet everyone together after such a long time. Thanks to manson elf tatti etcc... for everything. Iraghava you had me in spilts lol was great to meet u.

It was total chaos all around but loved every bit of it

Happy Diwali to all and cheers to a great evening
Old 21st October 2006, 14:09   #342
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
Dear LBM/B&T/magneto-face whatever.
Dear fairy, me would have to be the second one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
Stoli, my friend, is Stolichnaya. Russian Vodka. Something I prefer to that young potato distillate you were drinking.
Big deal, all of it leaves the same after-taste after you're done belching it out of your guts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
Don't think any of the members present would be cheap enough to whack free drinks off your hundred rupee bottle.
Me neither. I was referring to you and only you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
The way you were holding onto that thing, looked like it was the last chance you had for any redemption. What is even stranger, is that you chose to continue drinking from that bottle, in spite of it coming out of my nether regions as you claim.
The bottle was tightly sealed. I could be confident that the contents remained as pure as Smirnoff intended. The bad part is that I did touch the outsides, and generously dug my hands into all of the food that was being passed around for all to eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
Do come for the next meet though - in the spirit of forgiveness for your lousy comment, I'll be glad to buy you a full bottle of whatever you choose to drink at the time. And you can hold it however or wherever you want.
And in the spirit of being forgiven, I will tell you that I will come to the next meet and will very graciously offer you my bottle of Smirnoff so that you can show us all how you manage that marvellous feat.
Old 21st October 2006, 14:49   #343
BHPian

What a wild party it was watch out for some amazing pics soon till then
Booooooooooooooooooooommmmmm!!!

Back to sleep ZZZzzzzzzzzz....
Old 21st October 2006, 14:56   #344
BHPian

ok alcoholics, where are the pictures?
Old 21st October 2006, 15:07   #345
Distinguished - BHPian

My head hurts this morning. My cheeks hurt from all the laughing. My voice is gone. I cannot post pictures today. Anyways most of those pictures should not be published. Please moderate those pictures somebody lol

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks