Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2007, 21:16   #16
BHPian

oh man have i messed up big time. Now i am really sorry i couldnt tag along.

you guys seem to have loads of fun. good images!

guys i know this is very early but when is the next rumble!

Last edited by xinome : 10th June 2007 at 21:23.
Old 10th June 2007, 21:20   #17
BHPian

Hydrashock what happened to hydras hatch, mohit and kb100 there cars are not visible when you reached the border

Last edited by xinome : 10th June 2007 at 21:22.
Old 10th June 2007, 21:32   #18
Senior - BHPian

To Conclude:

I had the time of my life. There is NO way I'm missing any more meets. NO WAY!

Since I took these pics and I'm not in any of them, allow me to present my handsome mug to you (again).

Proposals from interested, unmarried, beautiful, slim, s3xy, intelligent women (if any) maybe forwarded to my Shaadi profile. (Thanks, Harrie for the snap). I've never in my life posed for a snap without taking a bath, combing my hair, brushing my teeth, shaving, or washing my face. The Meet had me!

It was great to meet v1p3r, McLaren, Condor and Charan for the first time (if I've missed anyone, please forgive me, 'cause now I really need some sleep, and my fingers need some rest). There are a few million pics that were taken that need to be posted. Please guys, I've done the writing. Now please post them pictures. All of them. Even the one of JK and v1p3r in the "compromising position" And even the better copies (taken with proper cams) of the $hitty mobile-cam ones I've just posted.

I'm sure I've left out a lot of interesting stories and things that happened. DO fill-in these gaps. And do let us know what happened after the three of us left.

The Coimby boys make great hosts. Hats off to them. *with tears in eyes* I love you guys. The Tshirts are great. The food was awesome. The venue was heavenly. Zak, the music is great. I will remember this meet every time I listen to these tracks. Thank you so much for the effort. A special thanks to the caretaker at the farmhouse for staying up late and for having to clean up after us messy boys.

Thanks to everybody who came and made this meet a great success. Those who didn't come, folks, you really missed a great meet.

And again, for the love of engines and ICE, please post the pics FAST!.

Last edited by hydrashok : 10th June 2007 at 21:36.
Old 10th June 2007, 21:41   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinome View Post
Hydrashock what happened to hydras hatch, mohit and kb100 there cars are not visible when you reached the border
Mohit left yesterday night, after the Hard Rock bar session. He probably needed to check his bank balance and see if he could do everything v1p3r wanted him to do to his Accord

My car and KB100s car were left at the farmhouse during today morning's drive. We went for the morning drive in the Utes: Steeroid's Safari Dicor, Condor's Sumo, and Zak's Qualis. The roads were pretty rough. We would probably have gone as far as Ooty just for the heck of it, if we all had the time and if the three dudes left at the farmhouse were with us We turned back only because nobody really pushed the idea.

Last edited by hydrashok : 10th June 2007 at 21:43.
Old 10th June 2007, 21:49   #20
Senior - BHPian

Awesome meet guys...
Old 10th June 2007, 21:50   #21
Senior - BHPian

Hello, lots of action already, I see. Very nice. No point me posting anything, except thank you Harrie, Sanjay, Quicksilver, Charen, Zak!
Old 10th June 2007, 21:51   #22
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Hello, lots of action already, I see. Very nice. No point me posting anything, except thank you Harrie, Sanjay, Quicksilver, Charen, Zak!
What about the baby sitters?
Old 10th June 2007, 21:53   #23
Senior - BHPian

You don't have to thank family.
Old 10th June 2007, 21:56   #24
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, thanks to every one who made it - this was one wonderful meet. And thanks to Harrie, Charan & Zak for having made all the arrangements.

Hydrashok - got to give it to you - you've already got a report on, with pics. Thanks to you too .. [Will have to read it later :-(]

A bored v1p3r & I made it safely to BLR via Sathy, Chamarajanagar, Maddur.

Quote:
v1p3r and Charan were deep in thought about their future lives and had to miss most of this.
Last I heard, one of them wasnt planning any major changes in his life, so things should be as they have been, in the next meet too ..

Last edited by condor : 10th June 2007 at 22:06.
Old 10th June 2007, 21:59   #25
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Last I heard, one of them wasnt planning any major changes in his life, so things should be as they have beenm in the next meet too ..
Except for this time the bored member has promised us that he won't be needing baby sitting this time. That crown infact might soon be Ishaan's.
Old 10th June 2007, 22:02   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you. You have the right to act like an @$$. If you cannot naturally act like an @$$, enough vodka will be provided to you so you will act like an @$$ after.
Old 10th June 2007, 22:09   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you. You have the right to act like an @$$. If you cannot naturally act like an @$$, enough vodka will be provided to you so you will act like an @$$ after.
LOL! hydrashok! Thats tellin 'im!
Old 10th June 2007, 22:53   #28
Senior - BHPian

I sense a lot of arse being taken on this thread. Mine, that is.
Old 11th June 2007, 06:45   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I sense a lot of arse being taken on this thread. Mine, that is.
What a prophetic statement! Wait'll some of the pics get posted
Old 11th June 2007, 07:26   #30
Senior - BHPian

Okay enough of smartass comments - lets see more pics please.

Nice quick report, hydrashok. Great pics for a mobilephone camera, too!!!

Got back last noon after a drive through the REAL silent valley. Guys you aint seen nothing yet - what we were in was a walk in the park compared to the real stuff that Zak and I drove through after all of you had left. Its about 35 kms from where we stayed, and we went thru most of it with our engines on idle.

Highlights of the trip:

1. Never set penalties for late arrival, because then NOBODY arrives on time. Including the chap who set the penalty!!!!

2. Dont drink Smirnoff at the Hard Rock cafe!!!

3. Most TBHPians dont like BBQ. Even fewer like fried beef. The dogs had a great day (night, rather).

4. Most TBHPians dont drink. Even fewer keep their drink inside themselves.

5. Some TBHPians dont know the difference between Elephant and Cattle.

6. If you have a KL or KA registration car, you have to pay $$$ to get into TN. Its not vice versa, though.

7. Dont rent mattresses. Carry your own sleeping bag or mattress.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks