Team-BHP - Chennai Team-BHP Meets
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Chennai Team-BHP Meets (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/37526-chennai-team-bhp-meets-10.html)

It was a nice meet,y'all!
Thanks for the nice company. Was real glad to see Ferrari painting the podium red!

About the Singapore GP, If one could find me 7'x3' of space for the night, count me in.

Good pics , guys, but what about a short meet report?

Where did you all meet for the F1 : was it the Residency or some other place?

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno (Post 786152)
And to think that John was supposed to be the DesignatedDriver and not be drinking. But here he is with 5 beers just for him. lol:

SB, I was just pouring out my blessings on those lovely cold KFs before the whole lot of you drunkards dove into it. Nice meet, could have been better.

Am trying a head count.
1. nitrous
2. SB
3. e_l
4. manek
5. neoranjith
6. ex670c
7. ex670c's bro (ex671c ? LOL)
8. nickatnite
9. Nothing2looz
10.ABS
11.Jayguar
12. mail4ajo
13. fiery_enzyme
14. Millionswords
15. mjothi
plus a few other friends.

please add to my list folks

mjothi was there? :confused:

esteem_lover, could you please also add the name tags to the group photo. I can identify those who came for the last meet, but there are also some new (to me) faces in this meet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous (Post 786317)
mjothi was there? :confused:

Yes, I was there in WDI. But left straight from there because, I had other appointments. Felt nice to meet fellow bhpians. Ya, I missed to meet you. Next time I hope to meet all guys and be till "THE END" of the meet...

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 786265)
Nice meet, could have been better.

??

Am missing something here ? enna matter ?

@ Blue Thunder : We were at Benz Park

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Thunder (Post 786137)
Was the meeting that bad stupid:.........or are you sorry that you did not meet the miss.......:D........anyway, typos are fun,sometimes.

Oops big time foul-up:Shockked:. I did mean to say that i was sorry to have missed the meet.

Looks like you guys had fun. How about a detailed report with pics? I dont see Madan and few others in the pics.

I couldnt make it to the meet due to some last minute commitments. Will join next time for sure.

One line Meet report:
Team-BHPians gathered up at WDI and then moved to Benz park for the GP.
Some (ir)regulars didnt turn up. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by n_aditya
I dont see Madan and few others in the pics.

Madan and some others came to WDI, but did not join the Benzz Park get-together.

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover
Nice meet, could have been better.

Hmm. Better in the sense ???

My first full fledged Meeting with the C-Bhpians.

It was nice meeting up. Would love to meet up more often.

Maybe we should have taken a snap with all our cars lined up or something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nothing2looz
Maybe we should have taken a snap with all our cars lined up or something.

Hmm. Tell me about it.
I spent a good 2 hours last Saturday giving the car a long-deserved wash (especially after Mr.madan90 commenting on its unkempt looks when I came across him last week on the road).

And then spent another hour waxing her up to a super shine. And all this goes waste...:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno (Post 786536)
Hmm. Tell me about it.
I spent a good 2 hours last Saturday giving the car a long-deserved wash (especially after Mr.madan90 commenting on its unkempt looks when I came across him last week on the road).

And then spent another hour waxing her up to a super shine. And all this goes waste...:Frustrati

Madan80, Looks like people have problem in getting your nickname right lol: