Team-BHP - Chennai Team-BHP Meets
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Chennai Team-BHP Meets (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/37526-chennai-team-bhp-meets-12.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by headers;
Yeah Biju, that would give us a chance to Drag!! and then BRAG!! LOL

Yo man, will you never forget the drag part at all ? Should I make nitrous read to you the tbhp protocol about racing, dragging etc etc ? lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MillionSwords (Post 787470)
Hi Nick @ Nite,

Yep, I'm sure you were needing a good camera.
I was watching you shoot with your N95 5MP camera, in poor lighting.
Mobile cameras perform worst in a place like a Bar(poorly lit).
So you need some serious camera for that.

2 factors to consider:

1. Do u need a bulky camera?
or
2. A handy compact camera?

I would assume you like a handy camera, and so here:

What all you need in a Compact Camera to get best results? What to expect?

1. Light weight
2. Only marginal Zoom functions
3. A good consumer output, direct from the camera
4. Night light functions like - higher ISO, Image Stabilizer[IS] and a good flash.

Today cameras come with multiple face recognition, that means it knows where are the faces of humans in a frame. This is a good feature for a digital camera user, and will save a lot of time for you.

So if you drill down to these you might get:

1. Canon IXUS
2. Sony DSC W300
3. Canon Powershot SD950 IS
4. Kodak V1073 IS
5. Leica D- LUX 3

All of these are amazing cameras, with features that I mentioned above. These will take crisp indoor, poor lit photographs, and you shall be a happy man.

Cheers,
MillionSwords

Thanks a bunch, buddy. I'll check them out. I badly need a good camera and the way i keep clicking ,my N95 is gonna cop out on me soon!. It ain't cheap either!...

nice bunch of pics.. woodlands looks deserted other than the tbhpians :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by bottle (Post 787947)
nice bunch of pics.. woodlands looks deserted other than the tbhpians :D

Sunday afternoon 2pm / 34 -36 deg C probably.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickatnite (Post 787904)
Thanks a bunch, buddy. I'll check them out. I badly need a good camera and the way i keep clicking ,my N95 is gonna cop out on me soon!. It ain't cheap either!...

It's ok, pl MP me for any further help.
Let's leave this thread for the C-TBHP meet party! :)

Guys, who are all coming to the Kelambakkam night OTR tomorrow?

The night OTR at Kelambakkam was great fun !!!

More details at : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-of...8-chennai.html

So, who all coming for the track day on Saturday, 26th April ?

It's gonna be real hot, but it has been such a long time since the last track day that I can't wait for it. Having it on Sunday would have been better though - just for traffic sake.

@vikram, somehow missed replying to your SMS about the mini-meet invite last Friday. Anyway, wasn't in town as usual, so could not have made it. You guys met up ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno (Post 796381)

It's gonna be real hot, but it has been such a long time since the last track day that I can't wait for it. Having it on Sunday would have been better though - just for traffic sake.

@vikram, somehow missed replying to your SMS about the mini-meet invite last Friday. Anyway, wasn't in town as usual, so could not have made it. You guys met up ?

we did & had a great time too. Never a dull moment in vikram's house. :)

BT, you missed a very great casuality,that night since you left the off-roading halfway.
Some people wanted to get wet badly. ;)

Guys,lets work out a team-bhp drink/dinner party at Sriperumbudur or inside city after the 4-hour track session. Ok?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous (Post 796569)
BT, you missed a very great casuality,that night since you left the off-roading halfway.
Some people wanted to get wet badly. ;)...

:Shockked:....now you have made me curious, nitrous...what did I miss??? Details please !

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous (Post 796569)
...Guys,lets work out a team-bhp drink/dinner party at Sriperumbudur or inside city after the 4-hour track session. Ok?

I am not in town that weekend :-(

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno (Post 796381)

please make it on sunday, really wanted to join you guys on trackday :)

^^ You should definitely come and watch and maybe ride shotgun too.
But, in my opinion & experience,the european Palio doesn't take too well to heat and high stress.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous
But, in my opinion & experience,the european Palio doesn't take too well to heat and high stress.

LOL, nitrous, you are talking about a car as if it were an animal, like someone might say, "the African elephant would not take too well to the cold climate of Europe" or something. :)

Do you mean that a Palio would not be able to do a few laps on the track in the mild Chennai sun ? I don't think it should be a problem at all.

Quote:

LOL, nitrous, you are talking about a car as if it were an animal, like someone might say, "the African elephant would not take too well to the cold climate of Europe"
Thats exactly the way i meant it.
Quote:

I don't think it should be a problem at all.
Do u remember a red fiat palio adventure on the track when u were driving whose engine lived its last hours on the track?
Do u know the story about 5u3zero's 1.6 and a radiator hose blowup?
Biju, I talk from experience and the concern of a fellow BHPians lovely italian beauty which needs to be ripped under suitable conditions.
If u've noticed the track day thread, Shan2nu has already given his concerns about bullet proof japanese having "heat strokes".
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor-...tml#post795817