Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2008, 18:18   #331
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Amazing!

By the way - the meet is 2 days away, but WHERE IS THE MONSOON???????
We Will wait till Friday ,If Rain Goddess didnt shower her blessings,we can arrange for an artificial Rain (The one you see in Films) with some Outdoor FILM units.Zak may be able to help us on this.
Old 11th June 2008, 19:58   #332
BHPian

i think the rain lost its way .. its pouring in Chennai :|
Old 11th June 2008, 20:24   #333

Greetings !

I have just joined the forum officially after reading about the monsoon drive for the last 4-5 days.

I have requested "rippergeo" to take me on board this great event that you guys are organising. Would love to meet you folks.

I have been on this route before and it sounds like fun.

I am based in Cochin and I drive the great goddess of guzzle-dom - an Opel Astra. A brief profile exists on the forum- "Introduce yourself"
Old 11th June 2008, 22:25   #334
BHPian

Ram,Zak and Ripper.. hats off to you guys, you all have done your best.Thank you.

Guys,you wont believe.For the past 4 days its raining 24X7 in Thrissur and nearby places.Now will we have to change our route???

Last edited by Veelubai : 11th June 2008 at 22:35.
Old 11th June 2008, 22:30   #335
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
Tadukuttan, Roopakr and some more bangy boys have joined the D R I V E
would those BHPians please join the discussion on the thread, so that we know who all are coming?
Hey thanks guys for getting us in with the late confirmation and all, waiting to meet you all...

Plan is to start from here early morning, we should be there at lunch time. Roopak and his two friends(Romin and Shafik) are coming with me.

Raj(brraj), Satya(dont know forum id) and Rahul(mclaren) will be coming in Satya's car.

Was Jai on that list? He said he will be joining the Coimbatore guys to get there.

And what about the other guys from Bangalore? What time are you guys leaving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansidea View Post
Glad to have one more Pana FZ30 - hope i got it right - in the Nikkon & Canon crowd. (i feel like hiding it somewhere)
Unfortunately, that Panasonic had an untimely death in the forests of Chamrajnagar. Allegedly, in an Absolut induded state, a good friend poured water on it. But he was really nice, he used good "mineral" water though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram_hyundai View Post
OK guys ,took a list of cars joining us for this helluva of an event and surprise is that all the vehicles are exclusive and no 2 piece of a model is coming...
We are getting two Elantras, mine and Satya's. If running 21 pounds of boost does not blow up that car on the way, that Elantra might get there to make it two!

Last edited by tadukuttan : 11th June 2008 at 22:31.
Old 11th June 2008, 22:34   #336
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadukuttan View Post
Hey thanks guys for getting us in with the late confirmation and all, waiting to meet you all...

Plan is to start from here early morning, we should be there at lunch time. Roopak and his two friends(Romin and Shafik) are coming with me.

Raj(brraj), Satya(dont know forum id) and Rahul(mclaren) will be coming in Satya's car.

Was Jai on that list? He said he will be joining the Coimbatore guys to get there.
Hey nice to know that old time Bangy boys are makin it to the meet! Cool! So we will meet there!
Old 11th June 2008, 23:04   #337
BHPian

Quote:
Plan is to start from here early morning, we should be there at lunch time.

And what about the other guys from Bangalore? What time are you guys leaving?
Hi,

We - Bombatt and wife, me and my wife are coming from Bangalore. We plan on starting at 4.00 AM. Meeting point is Honda showroom on Hosur Road.

We can meet up at Honda showroom on Saturday.

Do let me know your plans.

Cheers,

Rajan
Old 11th June 2008, 23:24   #338
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezee123 View Post
Greetings !

I have just joined the forum officially after reading about the monsoon drive for the last 4-5 days.

I have requested "rippergeo" to take me on board this great event that you guys are organising. Would love to meet you folks.

I have been on this route before and it sounds like fun.

I am based in Cochin and I drive the great goddess of guzzle-dom - an Opel Astra. A brief profile exists on the forum- "Introduce yourself"
Welcome abroad. Nice timing

Quote:

Unfortunately, that Panasonic had an untimely death in the forests of Chamrajnagar. Allegedly, in an Absolut induded state, a good friend poured water on it. But he was really nice, he used good "mineral" water though.

We are getting two Elantras, mine and Satya's. If running 21 pounds of boost does not blow up that car on the way, that Elantra might get there to make it two!

The flying mallu!

The mineral part was funny Kudiyenmar!
Old 12th June 2008, 00:48   #339
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

This 'good friend' strangely looked like tadu too - maybe his alter-ego??
Old 12th June 2008, 04:55   #340
BANNED

WOW!!! We've got enough of OFF TOPIC discussions here. My god! raying smilie:

I have arrived in God's own country amidst a very good shower and plenty of turbulence. MONSOON is here it seems. Or was it waiting for me??? LOL!!!

Guys! Now, we've got some important post to make here. I request everybody to stay on topic and don't make too much of avoidable posts here that many may miss some the necessary posts. I expect everybody to co-operate on this matter.

Everybody coming for the meet, please keep a close eye here on this thread today.
Old 12th June 2008, 09:12   #341
BHPian

"Zakky boy brought monsoon girl with him." Hehe.. It started raining here..!!
Old 12th June 2008, 09:33   #342
Senior - BHPian

OK tadu,nice that we have at least 2 piece of elantra with us,lol.As zak said we are into the final planning and finalization part of every aspect regarding the drive so every one keep a close watch on this page.
ram
Old 12th June 2008, 09:48   #343
BHPian

Kind Attn : SpeedZak / Rippergeo & Somebody coming from Trichur,

Could you please pick me up from Kalamassery since Nikkiebike is doubtful since he has having cold & fever.

I am ready to wait on the National Highway....please...
Old 12th June 2008, 11:15   #344
rippergeo

@biju- veelubhai and californiaknight will be coming via kalamassery.pm one of them. Veelubhai needs adult supervision anyway

Old 12th June 2008, 11:24   #345
BHPian

Kind Attn : Californiaknight / Vellubhai

I have send a PM to both of you for a pickup request with my mobile number.

I am ready to wait on the National Highway. Please
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks