Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2008, 12:32   #136
Senior - BHPian

We want more, more and more. Basu, keep the photos coming....was just wondering what happened to you?
Old 12th August 2008, 13:46   #137
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

@ Shahnawaz : I think amohit has some pics of the gypsy with your wife driving. Why don't you shoot him a PM?

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 12th August 2008 at 13:47.
Old 12th August 2008, 13:57   #138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
@ Shahnawaz : I think amohit has some pics of the gypsy with your wife driving. Why don't you shoot him a PM?
no dude, I dont have any additional pics.

By the way when she was driving the gypsy, I was standing at the back and the terrain gave me no option other than to grasp that support bar, to save me from falling of!!

Regards,
Old 12th August 2008, 14:04   #139
Distinguished - BHPian

Ok Guys, here are pictures that Ravi shared with me. Thanks a ton Ravi for sharing these.

Here we have basu & amohit, scared and were hanging to their dear life at the back .
Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1276.jpg

Amohit & basu, still enjoying and laughing. It's a joy ride after all.
Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1278.jpg

Now, things start to get serious. Look at Mclarens GF & Basu. "is she serious", don't tell me she will climb this.!!!
Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1286.jpg

Obviously, amohit, basu and others are laughing when they see me asking my wifey to bring the Gypsy up the hillock.
Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1287.jpg

Ok. eyes closed now and hold on to whatever you can grab...
Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1279.jpg

Look at amohit & basu. Shocked & scared to death!!!! Not sure if they have done the right thing by being there :-)
Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1294.jpg

These folks also are wondering as to what is happening.!!
Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1295.jpg

It's over.. everyone can take it easy and share a laugh now.
Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1293.jpg

Last edited by khan_sultan : 12th August 2008 at 14:13.
Old 12th August 2008, 14:15   #140
Senior - BHPian

Atlast, Khan is saved
@Khan, do you have any idea if you will again try this same place after the locker fixed to see the difference?
Old 12th August 2008, 14:18   #141
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amohit View Post
no dude, I dont have any additional pics.

By the way when she was driving the gypsy, I was standing at the back and the terrain gave me no option other than to grasp that support bar, to save me from falling of!!

Regards,
Mohit, I think I clicked a few pics from your camera after we finished the ride and were heading back towards the wine yards.

Shahnawaz, my gf says thats the best fun she has had in a 4 wheeler till date. And trust me she has seen quite a lot . Must thank you and your wife.

I must add that the ladies were the bravest of the lot. Specially Shalini aunty. Without her most of this would not have happened.
Old 12th August 2008, 14:38   #142
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
@Khan, do you have any idea if you will again try this same place after the locker fixed to see the difference?
Ok guys, let me play spoil sport and clear some things here -- without taking away the immense fun we had in the little bit of off-roading we did.

The so called off-roading/OTR that we did was NOT off-roading/OTR at all. Believe me, OTR/off-roading is serious stuff and what we did the other day was just some fun and it being 0.1 on a scale of 0-10 in all respects -- terrain, difficulty, danger, etc etc. I knew that there was NO danger involved and that's the reason I had kids back in the Gypsy monkeying around while I was driving. In a proper OTR, NO WAY would kids be allowed to sit and monkey around that way in an OTR terrain.

Maybe that's the reason I allowed my wifey to try the hillock climb .

I hope it answers your question mjothi. You have experienced the Thipanagondahalli OTR and would know the difference :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
... Shahnawaz, my gf says thats the best fun she has had in a 4 wheeler till date. And trust me she has seen quite a lot . Must thank you and your wife....
Get a 4x4 and start doing off-roading/OTR's. Nothing beats it and it is a great family outing/sport combined with adventure and thrills. I can bet that you will forget all other forms of auto-addiction/mods.
Old 12th August 2008, 14:45   #143
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
You have experienced the Thipanagondahalli OTR and would know the difference :-)
Yes, how could I forget those hill & rock climbing

Quote:
Get a 4x4 and start doing off-roading/OTR's. Nothing beats it and it is a great family outing/sport combined with adventure and thrills. I can bet that you will forget all other forms of auto-addiction/mods.
Umm, so are you starting any off-roading academy?
Old 12th August 2008, 14:50   #144
BHPian

Hi All,

Thanks to all thoes who uploaded the pics. I must say this is indeed a record meet. Cant wait for the next meet

Regards,
Sajan
Old 12th August 2008, 15:25   #145
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajands View Post
Hi All,

Thanks to all thoes who uploaded the pics. I must say this is indeed a record meet. Cant wait for the next meet

Regards,
Sajan
Keep your dates in diary open. Lets plan to one of ravi's recomended destination by end of September.
Old 12th August 2008, 15:54   #146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post
Well! Now this report is full circle with your tagged photographs that we all like. Nice pics and the tag of Santa Singh (i assume) commenting on my ride is hilarious

That was simpoo the Channel V Mascot.
Old 12th August 2008, 16:21   #147
BHPian

man, i missed such a great meet.
guys, next trip, dont forget to PM me.

nice pics
Old 12th August 2008, 16:30   #148
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gods-envy View Post
... guys, next trip, dont forget to PM me....
And why do you deserve this special status?. I thought that if you visit T-BHP at least once a day and browse through, you would come to know of the happenings and the planned meets.

BTW, there is already a separate thread talking about the next meet. Go find it .
Old 12th August 2008, 16:39   #149
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
And why do you deserve this special status?. I thought that if you visit T-BHP at least once a day and browse through, you would come to know of the happenings and the planned meets.

BTW, there is already a separate thread talking about the next meet. Go find it .
That's a good one shahnawaz, lol!!

Quote:
man, i missed such a great meet.
guys, next trip, dont forget to PM me.
Don't worry Gods-envy, we'll pm u next time.

Last edited by Lukeskywalker : 12th August 2008 at 16:42.
Old 12th August 2008, 16:54   #150
BHPian

Quote:

Hi khan_sultan, No special status yaar. I could not log into teambhp for quite some time, since I was really held up in office; hence this request

Sure, shall try to find that link, and shall definitely try to make it for the next meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker View Post
That's a good one shahnawaz, lol!!

Don't worry Gods-envy, we'll pm u next time.
thanks lukeskywalker

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks