Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2008, 00:26   #106
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Cyrus - I'm sure if it's going on till late then you can drop your GF back home & rejoin the party!
The problem here is that he doesnt drop anyone. Everyone else has to drop him. So there
Old 4th October 2008, 00:33   #107
Senior - BHPian

-1 for the meet at Pritam. No point if Gogi sirji cannot join in the fun. Most probably confirmed from me, just waiting for you guys to decide on the location.
Old 4th October 2008, 00:40   #108
Senior - BHPian

Googs how about Nsci..?? or gallops or something...???
Old 4th October 2008, 00:49   #109
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
Googs how about Nsci..?? or gallops or something...???

No point in going for these clubs since they wrap up pretty early. And we never ever wrap up early.
Old 4th October 2008, 00:53   #110
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
No point in going for these clubs since they wrap up pretty early. And we never ever wrap up early.
Gogi your place it is.
Old 4th October 2008, 01:05   #111
BHPian

Forget Pritham guys as Sam said it's unfair,while we enjoy and get drunk Gogi has to remain sober.
Old 4th October 2008, 01:16   #112
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi1771 View Post
it's unfair,while we enjoy and get drunk Gogi has to remain sober.
Well someone has to na

Quote:
Cyrus - I'm sure if it's going on till late then you can drop your GF back home & rejoin the party!
What??!! Cyrus will leave his Fiat at home??

Last edited by V-16 : 4th October 2008 at 01:18.
Old 4th October 2008, 01:27   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Well someone has to na

What??!! Cyrus will leave his Fiat at home??
HEHEHHE!!! Wait till i send this link to her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
The problem here is that he doesnt drop anyone. Everyone else has to drop him. So there
Quote:
What the!!! No No!! Its not about dropping her home. Its about the difference it will make to my wallet!!

To be honest, i still think Pritam is perfect.
Old 4th October 2008, 02:02   #114
Senior - BHPian

Guys i would love to join in on the fun considering i have missed two awsome meets. i would know on the 10th if i can be in town and what a way to celebrate my return if i do get to come.
My two bits here. Gogi Bhai not at your place as you would just end up like a Host and not part of the Gang.
A friend of mine had a party at NSCI and CCI once and we wound up at 2am. So i am sure something could be managed.
Why not even look into Turf club, Blue sea and copper club. Blue sea has a place on top too, dont know how many people that takes though. I could talk to someone at these places and find out.

Last edited by speedy : 4th October 2008 at 02:03.
Old 4th October 2008, 02:25   #115
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mission_Safari View Post
From a concerned Bhpian:

Ishan Bhai,

Do you know swimming? If not please join a crash course on swimming , you still have some time left for learning the techniques of survival .
Don't worry MS, I've survived worse!! And yes, I do know swimming!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Why not even look into Turf club, Blue sea and copper club. Blue sea has a place on top too, dont know how many people that takes though. I could talk to someone at these places and find out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Blue sea has a minimum revenue model of 3 lacs.
Quote:
Is that per month ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
lol, no smartypants, if you want Blue Sea for a party, they need a minimum revenue of 3 lacs per party.

Their place accommodates 300 people.
Speedy, here's your answer!
Old 4th October 2008, 02:46   #116
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Speedy, here's your answer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Blue sea has a place on top too, dont know how many people that takes though.
Ishan i was talking of the top section at blue sea. 3 lacs is for the entire place, top and bottom. i was talking of the section on top, i am sure it would be far cheaper. It has a seperate entrance from the main section too.
Old 4th October 2008, 09:41   #117
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aah78 View Post
3 men voting against bringing women to a party!
Ouch! Times have changed - for the worse :(

ps. Swale has listed two negatives, which I must clarify: 1. I haven't seen a old Sardar - even the older ones are generally full of life and youthful. 2. And never one with fading hair.
Arre, you got me wrong aah78.
Not voting against bringing women to the meet, just commenting on the nature of the previous Diwali meets and whether the atmosphere is conducive to having our girlfriends/wives there.
Of course, if there are enough lady members and guests, the nature of the meet and people's behaviour would naturally be more appropriate to that kind of crowd.

Don't worry - nothing is changing for the worse, I am sure everyone who has attended previous meets (I keep harping on the Diwali meets only because of the way the last two have turned out) are perfectly capable of behaving well and are more than happy with their own & other members wives & girlfriends coming!

I'm gonna bring along my Gf and try and drag along the rest of the jing bang lot and finally prove to them that team-bhp is not just a bunch of wierd car crazy guys!

I might even get up on a chair and make a speech, of course, I certainly wont be backslapping manson in front of his significant other!

About the Sardar's - I happen to be one, completely agree with you about the older ones being full of life - hmmm, maybe I should get my Dad to join us, the last time I partied with him he out drank me and then his friends and him told so many off colour jokes that I had to run to the loo every fifteen minutes!

About the not balding part - I will refrain from commenting :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
guys,

If the ladies on team bhp want to attend the meet and a few of us members want to get wives/gf's along - THEY WILL.

Period.

Yes Gautam, we agree with you, no one is raining on anyones right to come to the meet or bring anyone to the meet. It was a part of the discussion, there's no need to dictate terms baba, we're all on the same side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavt View Post
-1 for the meet at Pritam. No point if Gogi sirji cannot join in the fun. Most probably confirmed from me, just waiting for you guys to decide on the location.
I would still rather not have the meet at Pritam simply because I really enjoy Gogi's company at parties as one of us - at Pritam he plays host - a brilliant one, but he certainly cant be as relaxed as he would be otherwise.

Places in South Mumbai like Blue sea might become too far for Pune/living-far-away members to drive home, lets try and keep it at a more central location. Like Pritam (here we go again!)

Suhail

Last edited by swale84 : 4th October 2008 at 09:42.
Old 4th October 2008, 10:30   #118
Senior - BHPian

Pritam is out as a venue for sure. And Suhail, I wasn't dictating terms yaar, just saying that it's only fair if the ladies too want to join in the fun. That's all.
Old 4th October 2008, 11:02   #119
Team-BHP Support

I support any nice venue in Chembur. Chembur is filled with film personalities nowadays and Ram stays there as well. It would be nice for us to drive back to Pune after the meet.

N_C, which was the place where we met up for a beer? Remember?
Old 4th October 2008, 11:07   #120
BANNED

So this time, MM3 is going to be all different from the earlier ones? Or am I lost completely?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks