Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2009, 22:50   #196
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
This will pose a difficult task for your mom in choosing a partner for you.
Haha! Thanks, buddy! You're not the first one to say this though....but for a different reason!

Quote:
Your mom: What type of girl would you want me to search for you?

Stanher: Mom, to get an idea I will give some movie tapes(like Julie, Bobby, Kismat, Amar Akbar Anthony, Shaan, ... in other words see as many movies as possible from 70s. You will get to understand the girls)
Tsk tsk.......endhi Reddy gAru!! For once I thought you'd understood me well, pal! But here with this one line above (in bold), you've sorely missed!
While it's true that what I look for in girls strangely have a connection with the cars/bikes I like, they are nothing like the ones in these movies you mention -far from that in fact!
Well, I could give you a hint if I wanted to, but nah, I don't want to digress in our friendly local HyderabAdi meet threads.......hehe! Considering that this thread is likely to be closed as well, if your request is accepted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
What story are you talking about? The movie basically had a wafer thin story - Guy dies giving clue to hidden treasure, a bunch of petrol heads heads out across the continent in their vehicles looking for the treasure. Thats it! The fun part was the cars etc.

'Melody' starred a Triumph Herald.
Oh yeah, that seemed to be the story! The thing is I unfortunately got to watch it only half-way through.....plus I guess I was way too glued to the wheels more than the story, so...hehe!

Interesting tip-off about the Herald, thanks! This I must watch I guess!

Last edited by Stanher : 27th February 2009 at 22:58.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks