Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2009, 22:56   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
i have booked table for 10 there (expandable)

somehow i found the ghanpur p.s more happening..lol
If you want the Madhapur PS to be similar to Ghanpur PS, We Hi-Tec city folks have to attack them every time they block the traffic for the babus to zoom with their z or y category security!!

BTW, 10 seems to be a small number in Hyd standards. (Oops, Forgot the expandable word mentioned!)
Rajesh bhai!, I will be waiting near the petrol pump for you to pick me up! Will call you anywayz!

Quote:
there was this digital screen on top of the lock up cell mentioning it as 'jail' in bright red led lights.
ha ha! next time, they will have a board pointed at the entrance, 'Accused, Enter here!' No trials needed, we got information from your company's IT team that you are refreshing T-BHP site every 5 seconds and messing with the bandwidth!

OT: even on a sunday there's no respite from the babus! Somebody please ban them or give infractions for messing with the general public and blocking the traffic!
I pity the policemen who try in vain to chase away people like me from parking on the side of the road... LOL!

Mobike & Ravendra,
Thanks! Coaxing was a major influence, but few months back I used to be a regular blogger which is on hibernation due to failures at (u know what!)
I can never be a competition to Ravendra... If I want to be one, I might have to invite my dad or take suggestions from Ravendra so that I can portray the scene for the judges to understand!

Last edited by pulsar56 : 15th February 2009 at 23:04.
Old 16th February 2009, 10:29   #47
Senior - BHPian

Alright FOLKS!! Yet another of our 'look forward to' TBHP hyd meet is todays Luncheon Meet at "Spicy Venue".

I am thrilled to see the enthusiasm of our group and Let it FLOW!!

Rajesh, good coordination pal!
Old 16th February 2009, 11:04   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

Venue: Spicy Venue (Road No.10-Jubilee Hills)
Time: 12.30pm
Date: Feb 16 ( Monday)

Confirmations:
1 Bblost
2 Pulsar56
3 Getsurya
4 Mobike008
5. Subka bandhu (Rajesh Rawal)
6. Ravveendra
7. Kcstheg (Kashyap)
8.Romyeo4u

Himanshu msg'd me that he won't be able to join in. So, i am without a ride now
Old 16th February 2009, 11:19   #49
BHPian

bhaktjano..

i met getsurya downstairs ,we guys are leaving ms by 12.15 (either his or my ride).. so all the lift mango parties please call us.
Old 16th February 2009, 14:22   #50
Team-BHP Support

Was a very nice lunch.
Thank you everyone.
Old 16th February 2009, 14:29   #51
BHPian

Breaking News: Flash floods in spicy venue,was nazim the reason?..hehehe
Old 16th February 2009, 14:34   #52
Senior - BHPian

Good lunch, good discussion, so the Hyd T-BHP tradition continues. So when next?
Old 16th February 2009, 14:44   #53
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
Breaking News: Flash floods in spicy venue,was nazim the reason?..hehehe
You promised a stand-by 108 ambulance for Pulsar and you didnt keep up on it. So dont be suprised if you see a lot of flak coming towards you in his lunch meet review.
Old 16th February 2009, 14:46   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
You promised a stand-by 108 ambulance for Pulsar and you didnt keep up on it. So dont be suprised if you see a lot of flak coming towards you in his lunch meet review.
hehehe.the 108 staff themselves were getting treated after they dived into the sack of kashmiri mirch at the venue.
Old 16th February 2009, 17:03   #55
Distinguished - BHPian

@Pulsar56, are you still playing around with meet report words in your mind? Come on dude, post up soon
Old 16th February 2009, 17:06   #56
BHPian

Quote:
@Pulsar56, are you still playing around with meet report words in your mind? Come on dude, post up soon
yeah man! i must have refreshed this page a 1000 times to read the review.

pulsar my boy where art though? hope your stomach is fine

@ mobike: lets page ravvendra and invoke business continuity of the reviews.lol
Old 16th February 2009, 17:37   #57
Senior - BHPian

So, It's true...

It turned out to another amazing meet of the Hyd T-BHP folks again. From now on, we will have to take the liberty of not mentioning the meets as amazing or using any other adjectives. It has become a norm for us Hyderabad guys.

Venue - Spicy Venue (we now need a mirchi smiley on t-bhp!)
Attendees: (in order of turning up at the venue)
Romyeo4u
Getsurya
Pulsar56
Bblost
Mobike008
Rajesh Rawal
Ravveendra
Milecruncher
Damage to wallet - INR 330/- per head

Mobike & myself decide to car-pool this time and were picked up by Rajesh & getsurya respectively near our offices. All I can say is, I got m-Hawked by getsurya today. Hats-off to the great m-hawk and the wonderful control getsurya has over the beast. I should have worn my seatbelt!

As for the food, we start off with some starters - Boneless fish fry & boneless pepper chicken + three baskets of south indian papad combination - vadagam, dry mirchi, etc
Being the loudest group at the restaurant, discussing about cars, bikes, mileage, etc, we were getting some strange stares from the nearby tables and the waiters were even more confused seeing our enthusiasm over the spicy food - make everything extra spicy & sabko ek glass butter milk bhi de do.

As the starters are being hogged on, Rajesh notices something and requests to the waiter, "zara, AC ka panhka idhar ghumao!"
Reason:
Quote:
Breaking News: Flash floods in spicy venue,was pulsar56 the reason?..hehehe
So, it happens to dawn on our friend, Rajesh that I was not joking about my spice = sweat condition after all. I missed the 108 ambulance though! LOL. Himanshu must have been there to give me company!

Main course - Nattu Kodi Pulusu, Nattu Kodi Iguru & Mutton Iguru combined with Rumali Rotis and Tandoori Rotis (extra crispy & tough). As soon as the Roti's were gobbled up, we were served delicious biryani's - Mutton fry biryani (boneless) & Chicken Biryani Boneless. (Was there mutton in the biryani? I felt it was muttonless!)

The Apricot Delight which was recommended as dessert was very good indeed.

Subject List of conversations had:

BBlost's helmet.
Palio 1.6.
Tyre pressure sensors on m-hawk from the company that makes them to their efficiency & price.
Nitrogen in Tyres.
Fiat fans on T-BHP.
PS3 games walk through by mobike & myself
OHC fans on T-BHP
My beard (Valentine's day ka gham hai!) + my personal infractions to Rajesh!
Last but not the least, my intolerance to spicy food!

All these and we were done with our meet at 1:45 PM. That's bang on time to get back to work without arising any suspicions!
P.S: As Rajesh put it in a previous post, 'We love our jobs!'.

Quote:
I had time for that during the meeting! LOL.
Quote:
yeah man! i must have refreshed this page a 1000 times to read the review.
pulsar my boy where art though? hope your stomach is fine
@ mobike: lets page ravvendra and invoke business continuity of the reviews.lol
I am typing this on notepad and already two posts are up! Got a call from Rajesh when I was in the meeting! Sabke Bandhu, I have to prove in the office that I am active there also apart from T-BHP!

Yeah, Yeah.. my stomach is fine... Just that it is going to get some extra torture at the Gym tonight!

P.S: (Again!)
I return to office, this is the dialog I hear from my colleagues, "We will also join you next time. You are having way too much fun with Hyderabad T-BHP members."

OT: Rajesh, Can you forward that 'romantically' worded song in your ipod to me!

Last edited by pulsar56 : 16th February 2009 at 17:46.
Old 16th February 2009, 17:44   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
I return to office, this is the dialog I hear from my colleagues, "We will also join you next time. You are having way too much fun with Hyderabad T-BHP members."
more the merrier ! sub rasta god ke paas jaata hai!

good write up as always!hope times of india dont hijack you to put reviews in their sunday travel/food guides.

you turning out to be the anthony bourdein of cyberabad man..hehehe

off the hat: next lunch meet(whenever) at TGIF? what say

or if we watching dilli 6 at cinemax then we can hog there(TGIF) and then watch the night show.(my 2 cents)

Will get the song in the stick when we meet on friday.

Last edited by Rajesh Rawal : 16th February 2009 at 17:59.
Old 16th February 2009, 17:48   #59
Distinguished - BHPian

Oh boy!, so the wait was worth it. Rajesh Bhai, hope you got to read this report at your 1001th refresh.

That's a fine summarization of our spicy lunch meet-up, i hope the folks who didnt come ( Himanshu and Kashyap and not to mention the other regular CUG's are green with jealousy..lol).

Now, it's decided that either you or Raveendrra will do the honors of meet reports, hope you folks are game for it.

I have been adorning that hat for over 2 years and my finger-tips have rusted and are screaming out to me in agony for some soothe and relaxation which is more than due to them.

I liked your title, you quoted me..huh? So, its true?
Old 16th February 2009, 17:52   #60
BHPian

Quote:
I have been adorning that hat for over 2 years and my finger-tips have rusted and are screaming out to me in agony for some soothe and relaxation which is more than due to them.
thats the shakespeare way of saying you need 'manicure' treatment..lol ,accompany mrs mobike to the parlour next time.hehehe..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks