Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2018, 11:35   #2461
BHPian

Re: Genuine OEM Hyundai Creta Accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwdriva View Post
It's 8K for the set of 4. I've never seen door curtains for the front before but Hyundai supply those also.
Isn't 8000 a little too much for sun blinds? in Delhi one can get decent ones for like 500, in case if one needs the curtain for the rear glass add another 250.

Regards
Kunal

Apologies for uploading the pics of after market accessory, I later noticed Genuine OEM Accessories tag.
Attached Thumbnails
Review: Hyundai Creta (1st-gen)-sun-blinds.png  

Last edited by kunal_kaushal : 10th September 2018 at 11:58.
kunal_kaushal is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th September 2018, 14:22   #2462
BHPian

re: Review: Hyundai Creta (1st-gen)

There is a new Powertrain warranty that is available for the Creta and other Hyundai vehicles.

This maybe especially good for the Auto Transmissions. Though I wonder how it is different from their Extended Warranty options? or is it in addition to it, or a subset?

http://customercare.hyundai.co.in/su...rranty-92.aspx

http://customercare.hyundai.co.in/ExtendedWarranty.aspx
Old 10th September 2018, 20:08   #2463
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwdriva View Post
Creating a thread for Hyundai authorized, dealer installed accessories for the Creta. Please do not post pictures of aftermarket accessories in this thread.

Leatherette seat covers in beige.

Leatherette seat covers in black.

OE supplied window sun shades.

Faux wood interior trim.
Hey Screwdiva

How and for how much can i get those black seat covers?
Old 10th September 2018, 20:41   #2464
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaSing View Post
How and for how much can i get those black seat covers?

I'd suggest contacting your dealer's accessory guy. I was quoted 22K for the fixed type covers but that may vary by each state and each dealer.
Old 14th September 2018, 00:33   #2465

Hi Guys. I own a 2016 Creta and wanted to know if I can add Cruise control. As you all might know that the new facelift model got cruise control but older models didn't get one. I'm assuming older models does have cruise programmed but not enabled and may be we need to enable them using a ECU programmer. There are a lot of OE cruise control kits on Aliexpress for Creta / IX25 but not sure if it will work on older Creta. Has anyone tried them? Please let me know

One of the product on aliexpress
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cap0106x
Old 15th September 2018, 10:53   #2466
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by auto_enthusiast View Post
Purchased the face-lifted Creta 1.4 E+ on behalf of my best buddy from Modi Hyundai, Goregaon, Mumbai.

Managed to save approx 30k on the insurance apart from the cash discount of 15k. Although cash discount is not offered in general but we managed to get it. BTW, this is the least discount that I've got in any of the cars purchased in recent years

Have installed aftermarket blaupunkt HU with steering mounted controls, reverse camera with sensors, alloys, fog lamps, roof rails, front roof-light with sunglasses holder, etc making it a 'S' variant literally, at one-fourth of the cost. All the above mentioned electrical items were plug and play and therefore no wires were cut.

Although these are aftermarket and we may risk the electrical warranty but the cost difference was significant and we were exceeding our budget, that's why we went ahead with the E+ variant.
Please elaborate your insurance purchase and cash discount. I am about to finalise booking of 1.4 Crdi E+, your advice may come in handy.

I have a Blaupunkt unit(San Diego 530) lying around with me along with an adapter(bezel like thingy that makes it fit flush in Brezza dash). Since Brezza is gone, hope I will be able to use it in Creta if I find a suitable adapter.

Last edited by sunwarior : 15th September 2018 at 10:56.
Old 15th September 2018, 11:20   #2467
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinesh17 View Post
Hi Guys. I own a 2016 Creta and wanted to know if I can add Cruise control.
Perhaps Anurag can help. He too was planning to have cruise control retrofitted on his Creta. I did not see an update from him on this. Not sure if he met a roadblock.

Other than the steering wheel modules, you may need to check if your Creta's BCM supports it. You may also need to lay additional wiring from the instrument cluster to the BCM, BCM to steering wheel modules and BCM to ECU. Get hold of the wiring diagrams from a Creta model which has cruise control - will make it simpler.
Gannu_1 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th September 2018, 13:11   #2468
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwarior View Post
Please elaborate your insurance purchase and cash discount. I am about to finalise booking of 1.4 Crdi E+, your advice may come in handy.

I have a Blaupunkt unit(San Diego 530) lying around with me along with an adapter(bezel like thingy that makes it fit flush in Brezza dash). Since Brezza is gone, hope I will be able to use it in Creta if I find a suitable adapter.
For insurance, you need to compare quotes from few companies and go with the one who gives maximum benefits but go only for those companies who have tie-up with Hyundai. As for the cash discount, I'm doubtful that they will give it but no harm in trying.
Old 18th September 2018, 11:24   #2469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
Perhaps Anurag can help. He too was planning to have cruise control retrofitted on his Creta. I did not see an update from him on this. Not sure if he met a roadblock.

Other than the steering wheel modules, you may need to check if your Creta's BCM supports it. You may also need to lay additional wiring from the instrument cluster to the BCM, BCM to steering wheel modules and BCM to ECU. Get hold of the wiring diagrams from a Creta model which has cruise control - will make it simpler.

Seems to be a lot of work. I can't PM Anurag , hope he finds this post and helps me out
Old 18th September 2018, 16:49   #2470
BHPian

Quote:
Seems to be a lot of work. I can't PM Anurag , hope he finds this post and helps me out
Hi Mate,

I assume that Cruise Control hack only works with Creta auto variants, as if you check the videos where the installers have installed in lower variants, all the vehicles were having auto transmission.

But as Gannu_1 said, Anurag ( a4anurag ) can confirm, whether he was able to get the cruise control working.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Kunal

Last edited by kunal_kaushal : 18th September 2018 at 17:10.
Old 18th September 2018, 16:58   #2471
BHPian

Just got a notification from Autocar India that the next generation Creta to be launched in 2021 will get 7 seats. I thought this information may be useful for some prospective buyers hence posting it.
Old 18th September 2018, 20:34   #2472
BHPian

Quote:
You can possibly quote or reply on Anurag's ownership thread. That should bring your query to his attention:

Link Below:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-...-km-up-16.html
Old 24th September 2018, 08:11   #2473
BHPian

Folks,

My creta 1.6 ,diesal CRDI is due for 30k kms service.
Please share the approximate cost for 30k kms service
Old 24th September 2018, 08:19   #2474
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshiqueS View Post
Folks,

Please share the approximate cost for 30k kms service
Here it is:
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-...ml#post4287670 (It came, I saw, We conquered - Our Hyundai Creta 1.6 Diesel SX(O))
naveen.raju is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th September 2018, 11:36   #2475
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddriver View Post
It is the same problem I am facing in my facelift Creta Petrol automatic! After activating recirculation mode the ACC automatically goes on fresh air mode.
The method explain above tried but no use.
Is their any other way to keep the recirculation always on as per our preference?
Any solution on the above issue?
It is even happening in manual mode too after every 5 minutes the recirculation mode goes in the fresh mode. Tried the above trick but not successful!
It is really annoying to drive in fresh mode in city traffic.

Most Viewed