Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2023, 16:07   #166
BHPian

Re: Venue comes home | My Hyundai Venue Turbo-GDI DCT Review | EDIT: 65,000 km up & SOLD!

WOW! Good car choice! I really like the white and the rims. And like how ashvek mentioned, I LOVE the fact you removed the chrome, makes the car wayyy more sportier.

Wishing you many more happy memories with your Virtus, I have the feeling you are going to complete 50k in 2 years.
Raghav07 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2023, 19:56   #167
BHPian

Re: Venue comes home | My Hyundai Venue Turbo-GDI DCT Review | EDIT: 65,000 km up & SOLD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashvek3141 View Post
Just as I expected!

Glad you got rid of the chrome from the entire car. VW has just gone overboard with it, don't know why? I presume you got em painted, as I can see even the badging has been de-chromed.

Needless to say, your car looks even hotter now!
Yeah, I just cant stand the chrome . Rear got debadged except for the black GT badge.
Venue comes home | My Hyundai Venue Turbo-GDI DCT Review | EDIT: 65,000 km up & SOLD!-gt.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghav07 View Post
WOW! And like how ashvek mentioned, I LOVE the fact you removed the chrome, makes the car wayyy more sportier.

Wishing you many more happy memories with your Virtus, I have the feeling you are going to complete 50k in 2 years.
Thank you. I am actually reducing my runs now due to many other commitments. An easy 10k kms in the first month got limited to 5k kms due to the same reasons. But yeah, who knows
Xaos636 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks