Team-BHP - My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My Bull - TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT Lx - Booked, Bought and Now Reclaiming my life! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/32640-my-bull-tata-safari-dicor-2-2-vtt-lx-booked-bought-now-reclaiming-my-life-4.html)

Havent done any scouting yet except for Noida 16. Having a specific shop name would be good. Want something in 5K range which looks like the plastic guards.

Congrats on the NEW BULL. It looks awesome with the Grill and Fog lamps.

It's looking great srini. nice choice and you have also chosen the accessories well, but as pointed out by other bhp-ans' ensure that your Bull 'breathes' well.:)

Nice to here all the positive and negative aspects of my Bull.Iam enjoying my bull ride a lot and taking care of the speed too.Its gr8 feeling on the road.My next door neighbour also have a 3L DICOR and that is also Black.Its nice seeing both standing on the road before our houses

Friend....advice here...since I have booked a LX, on some mods the quote is as below

1. Change tube bridgestone tyres to US made "dominator" tyres - pay a difference of 10K
2. absolutely no exchange price quoted on current discs....set of 5 alloys - either plati OR league 19.5K...

Is it good pls??

Just a piece of info, effective January, do you guys know that the ex-showroom prices have gone up???? Since I was insisting on a 2008 make, it it now costing 6K more for the LX

i havnt yet checked the price for the tubeless and alloys.So,no much ideas.oops 2008 and costing 6k more????????

Quote:

Originally Posted by bglsrini (Post 673510)
The dealer gave me:
1.body coloured bumpers
2.teflon coating
3.suncontrolfilms-3M
4.remotelocks
5.floormats
6.perfume

I fixed the foglamp in bumper at cost with the dealer only.

Hi Srini,
Congrats on your new ride. I've been planning to get one for some time now & would like to know whether you got all this complimentary or did you pay for this?

Which dealer did you get your ride from?

i paid only for fog lamp all others are complimentary.The dealer is prerana

In the meanwhile, Did any of the current/new safari members got a call from TATA Safari Explorer club membership.

I get it today evening and they said they are sending membership detail and username/password etc.

Yes, same here too.

---------

Quote:

Originally Posted by abbey4u (Post 694326)
In the meanwhile, Did any of the current/new safari members got a call from TATA Safari Explorer club membership.

I get it today evening and they said they are sending membership detail and username/password etc.

No such Luck.

I also tried to register on their Web-site. However did not get the email confirmatory from them.

P.S: I am also not able to log-in using the user-name / ID supplied by me during registration.

Friendly advice to all of YOU!!

"do not ever try to install alloys other than AURA" on your safari. I burnt my fingers doing so. I had to trim the metal chassis a bit & CUT a bit of bumper too.

Now the car does look OK with this...but deep in the heart, my blood boils.

Went to TASS, the next day & they too confirmed that this indeed is a problem.

So ladies.....Aura is IN & rest is OUT!!

m3:

Thanks for the tip. Please post photos of the mods that that you had to do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by m3_07 (Post 695400)
So ladies.....

ladies !!:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979 (Post 679930)
Havent done any scouting yet except for Noida 16. Having a specific shop name would be good. Want something in 5K range which looks like the plastic guards.

You can get a lot of them on the road coming from Ridge circle (Hanuman murti one) towards bikaner sweet house. I did the same way, went to two or three shops decided the pattern i want to take and bargained :)

i havnt got a call from the club,can any one advise how to join the club