Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2008, 22:13   #46
rippergeo

wooohooo! congrats.crossed fingers hoping everything goes without a hitch this time.

Old 29th April 2008, 00:17   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayatarizona View Post
@sajands: cracking news. I guess a little bit of steel in the spine and great support groups like team-bhp here would help all of us getting maximum bang for the buck on every purchase.
Hey sanjayatarizona,

I know, without Team-Bhp i guess this would have not been possible. once hyundai got to know about Team-Bhp, they slipped into massive panic attack. I owe a great deal to team-bhp.

Team-Bhp simply rocks......

Now its just waiting for my babe to come.

Regards,
Sajan.
Old 29th April 2008, 00:21   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
wooohooo! congrats.crossed fingers hoping everything goes without a hitch this time.
Hey rippergeo,

Same here, fingers crossed. I have asked them to get that 12V socket fitted into my car as CDRi+ABS does not have that only SX version has. Sales guy said it will be done. only thing remaining is the alloy wheels and autocop.

Which is the best alloy wheel and which design suites well on the real earth color? Please do let me know. I saw a verna real earth color which had a alloy that was similar to the wheel design found on the bmw 3 series, dont know which company manufactures that design.

Regards,
Sajan.
Old 29th April 2008, 09:14   #49
BHPian

Verna Pricing

Dear Sajands/Team-BHP,
55,000 INR offer on Verna Sounds really great. Can you be more specific on how the breakup is? Searching Team-BHP only gets me to this same review.

May Be I can end up saving more money / petefy the car with all your help.cheers:
Old 29th April 2008, 11:48   #50
Senior - BHPian

@Sajands - Congrats on your new purchase. You are right, the companies only sit up and take notice when we make noise(online or otherwise). Sometimes, it is stupid dealers(who don't mind ruining the manufacturer's name to get a few extra bucks) who are to blame.
Old 29th April 2008, 11:55   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajands View Post
Hi All,

Well, like they say, "kahani mein twist". I got a call from Advaith Hyundai and they have agreeded for all my terms and conditions and have provided me the discount amount that was promised earlier and giving me the car on 8th May 2008. So it looks like business as usual and after getting the same on paper with seal and signature, I gave them the Down payment amount of 4 lakhs and the remaining amount of 5 lakhs as loan from axis bank which got approved.

I also received an apology from Hyundia, VP sales for south India[Bimal] and GM of Advaith Hyundai[Mr.Ajay] asking to reconsider our decision on Verna and to book the car and they will make sure everything will be smooth. So, everything is back to normal and now i'am waiting for my car to be delivered on the 8th of next month.

I guess standing up for what is right and sticking to it does wonders as thoes faxes and calling autocar and what car magzines and updating them on the same did come in handy.

Waiting for my 110 bhp beast to come, totally exicted.

Once the car comes, I'am getting the tries upsize to 195/60R14 Bridgestone. Looking for a good alloy to match the real earth color and will get 3M sun film done. ICE setup, will talk to satya[BlueRaven] and get it done by him.

Will keep you all posted and once my car comes, will post pic too.

Regards,
Sajan.
Gr8 news. Congrats. Yes, we need patience to fight with these guys. Most things happen otherwise since we take things as it comes and never bother to fight back. It may be either due to fear factor or time constraints or anything.

but now a days consumers are getting upper hand. And that too equipped (Should I say armed with!!!) with t-bhp, sure they will correct their mistakes.

Cheers on your new baby... have a fun drive. Ofcourse safely.
Old 29th April 2008, 12:29   #52
BHPian

congrats sajan.Atlast you got your power beast
Old 29th April 2008, 12:57   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick_x1 View Post
Dear Sajands/Team-BHP,
55,000 INR offer on Verna Sounds really great. Can you be more specific on how the breakup is? Searching Team-BHP only gets me to this same review.

May Be I can end up saving more money / petefy the car with all your help.cheers:
Hey Maverick_x1,

I got your PM will update you on the break up of the discounts.

Regards,
Sajan
Old 29th April 2008, 12:58   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binoyb22 View Post
congrats sajan.Atlast you got your power beast
Hey binoyb22,

Thanks man... just counting the days for my babe to arrive.

Regards,
Sajan
Old 29th April 2008, 13:01   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuttapan View Post
@Sajands - Congrats on your new purchase. You are right, the companies only sit up and take notice when we make noise(online or otherwise). Sometimes, it is stupid dealers(who don't mind ruining the manufacturer's name to get a few extra bucks) who are to blame.
Hey kuttapan,

Thanks. I know, these dealers tend to take customers on a wild ride and most of the time get away with it. but i guess, its the other way round now as customers are kings and we are better informed thanks to Team-Bhp.

Regards,
Sajan
Old 29th April 2008, 13:03   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
Gr8 news. Congrats. Yes, we need patience to fight with these guys. Most things happen otherwise since we take things as it comes and never bother to fight back. It may be either due to fear factor or time constraints or anything.

but now a days consumers are getting upper hand. And that too equipped (Should I say armed with!!!) with t-bhp, sure they will correct their mistakes.

Cheers on your new baby... have a fun drive. Ofcourse safely.
Hey mjothi,

Thanks and congrats to you also, you got a neat looking aveo. Very true on what you said. unless we fight for our rights, nobody will take notice of it.

Regards,
Sajan
Old 29th April 2008, 15:12   #57
Senior - BHPian

Hey congrats dude,
Excellent choice of a vehicle and glad it all worked out in your favour.
Wish you a happy ownership & driving experience.
Old 29th April 2008, 15:24   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysmokesleaves View Post
Hey congrats dude,
Excellent choice of a vehicle and glad it all worked out in your favour.
Wish you a happy ownership & driving experience.
Hey jaysmokesleaves,

Thanks man. will kick you all updated and will post pics soon once I get my car.

Regards,
Sajan
Old 29th April 2008, 15:32   #59
BHPian

Sajan I have no reason to be butting in but I could not stop myself. As the saying goes alls well that ends well, but, here we are seeing some principles being put in the line of fire. All I can say is I wish and hope that things go well for you before the delivery and things go very well for you after the delivery. I would also consider opting for some other dealer for the service of my vehicle, had I been in your place.
Old 29th April 2008, 15:38   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitB View Post
Sajan I have no reason to be butting in but I could not stop myself. As the saying goes alls well that ends well, but, here we are seeing some principles being put in the line of fire. All I can say is I wish and hope that things go well for you before the delivery and things go very well for you after the delivery. I would also consider opting for some other dealer for the service of my vehicle, had I been in your place.
Hey Sumit,

Thanks, in fact after the delivery, i plan to leave the car at trident itself than advaith right from the first free service, Trident service center at j.p.nagar very near to my place and i feel trident is much better than advaith as my pervious car santro was serviced by trident and i know the service guys well there.

Regards,
Sajan

Most Viewed