Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st November 2009, 15:10   #196
BHPian

After a month of follow up with the workshop and Mangesh they have finally asked me to send my car next week. I have asked them to confirm if they have received all the parts but haven't heard back. I'm hoping they will have at least 80% of the things done this time. All the other times I have sent my car less than half the issues have been fixed. The oil change to Selenia (from Mobil) and long list of items is pending from my 15 K service.

Wish me luck .
Old 21st November 2009, 20:36   #197
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsPG View Post
6. MP3 player not working. The USB chord does not fight tightly in to the connector and the system recognizes only one song though there are multiple songs on the drive/mp3 player.

just use this url and download and reformat all your songs in the usb.
http://www.spoelstrait.nl/BluMeUSB/index.htm

Last edited by aks_karthik : 21st November 2009 at 20:37.
Old 22nd November 2009, 09:38   #198
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aks_karthik View Post
just use this url and download and reformat all your songs in the usb.
http://www.spoelstrait.nl/BluMeUSB/index.htm
Thanks. Will have a look . Hopefully my USB that is broken since 2 months will be fixed/replaced this time when my car goes for service.
Old 23rd November 2009, 19:02   #199
BHPian

They still haven't confirmed if they've received all the parts that they've been waiting on for so long. Anyways I'm sending the car tomorrow. Will keep my fingers crossed .
Old 27th November 2009, 18:06   #200
BHPian

Received the car back today. They had it for almost 4 days. As usual most of the items have not been taken care of and the works GM or any other person who can help is unavailable. The SA i spoke to says he got a list of 5 items and he has taken care of that. He doesn't know about the other issues! I'm going to talk to Mr. Kodalkar and ask him if I can bring my car up to the plant to show him the issues that have been pending since so long!
Old 9th December 2009, 14:10   #201
BHPian

CarsPG: How is the car now? Have all the issues been rectified?
Old 5th March 2010, 15:38   #202
BHPian

Many of the cars are usually the same. Whether u pick a Honda, or a Toyota, or a Fiat, or GM, the cars that are manufactured are all of high quality. The difference made is in the dealership experience and that sours the entire ownership of the car. After reading all these posts, all 201 posts, I realised that no matter which car u pick, its the dealer interaction that will make or break ur future or other potential buyer's decision.

I really liked the Linea, but I prefer staying away from the headaches.

Prajwal
Old 6th March 2010, 00:30   #203
Senior - BHPian

But Bangalore FIAT dealers aren't so bad as per other ownership threads! So which one you chose instead of Linea?
Old 6th March 2010, 16:19   #204
BHPian

No new car for me as yet. Happy with my M800 for the time being.

Prajwal
Old 12th March 2010, 06:50   #205
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajwalkashyap View Post
Many of the cars are usually the same. Whether u pick a Honda, or a Toyota, or a Fiat, or GM, the cars that are manufactured are all of high quality. The difference made is in the dealership experience and that sours the entire ownership of the car. After reading all these posts, all 201 posts, I realised that no matter which car u pick, its the dealer interaction that will make or break ur future or other potential buyer's decision.

I really liked the Linea, but I prefer staying away from the headaches.

Prajwal
Dealership makes difference but if the vehicle is trouble free and the number of vehicles the dealership deals with is increased, then the problems are either less or else the experience to deal with those problems are better for the dealership. Also the training Toyota gives to its dealership mechanics are specific to the issues which may arise in their vehicles, they spend money in Quality control, proper training to enhance the ownership experience or else how can it capture the world market as a reliable car
Old 22nd July 2010, 13:58   #206
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsPG View Post
Pretty good. Turns were no problem but the pickup was a little bit slower up the ghats than I'm used to. For reference I've driven the Swift and Optra before (both petrol).

Would have been interesting to take her on the old highway!

The dealer didn't offer me the option of beige floor mats or I would have gone for them! Oh well.
Does the Linea have the HillHolder feature? Did you get the feel of it while driving up the slope?
Old 23rd July 2010, 05:47   #207
J.Ravi

Hill-holder feature is not yet introduced in Indian Fiat Linea. The much-awaited Fiat Linea 1.4 T-jet, which is going to be launched this year, may have that feature.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks