Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2012, 23:34   #2041
BHPian

re: Review: 2nd-gen Honda Jazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjiyap1 View Post
Folks - a quick clarification. Checked the manual & googling - not much relevant information.

Yesterday, got a Aux-in cable to connect my iphone & a Nokia to play music. But, the output is audible only from the left side. This is not the case, when the iphone is played through USB (and yes - the FM etc also plays fine).

Logically, this can't be cable fault . Is anything to do with AUX jack ?. Did any one face similar problem ? Is there a DIY workaround ?

Thanks,
jay.
Does your phone have an external case (silicone/ metal)? This is most likely because your jack is not inserted properly in the phone or has a loose contact. I had a similar problem with the silicone cover on. Worked fine after removing the casing.
gvivek75 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2012, 16:19   #2042
BHPian

Thanks Sandeep108 & gvivek75.

Just this got sorted out on its own. After - first 2 days listening only from the left - since yesterday, the audio comes normal - for AUX output too.

Now, USB, FM, AUX all works fine. Not sure - what was the intial problem - root cause.
Old 20th September 2012, 13:12   #2043
BHPian

Guys, need help in buying the 3D Kagu Mats for a friends Jazz. Any places where I will be able to buy them in Mumbai?
Old 20th September 2012, 13:28   #2044
BHPian

@coolmel,

3D Kagu Mats
Autosmart Agencies - 022-23824951 / 9323124951

At Mulund
Ami Enterprises
Mr.Nirav - 022-25621009
Sarvodaya Nagar, Opp Jain Temple,
Mulund,
Old 20th September 2012, 16:31   #2045
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Vyenky View Post
@coolmel,

3D Kagu Mats
Autosmart Agencies - 022-23824951 / 9323124951

At Mulund
Ami Enterprises
Mr.Nirav - 022-25621009
Sarvodaya Nagar, Opp Jain Temple,
Mulund,
Thanks a ton Vyenky
Old 24th September 2012, 19:05   #2046
BHPian

Honda has (again!) hiked price of Jazz! Brio too not spared. Renuka from Autocar just tweeted.
Old 24th September 2012, 20:10   #2047
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverhick View Post
What is the right tyre pressure for the Jazz, fronts/rears?
I keep the front ones at 34 and rear at 32, basically 2psi higher than the suggested. But as far as ride is concerned, I dont feel any bad at all as i have Primacy LCs.

Thanks
Ekz
Old 24th September 2012, 20:39   #2048
Senior - BHPian

I have seen a modded white jazz on Bangalore roads often on outer ring road near marathalli. It has cool projectors setup and also rear lamps are smoked. I guess it also has custom fog lamps that look yummy.

Was wondering if its a bhpian's. My compliments on the tastefully done mods.
Old 25th September 2012, 20:14   #2049
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joslicx View Post
I have seen a modded white jazz on Bangalore roads often on outer ring road near marathalli. It has cool projectors setup and also rear lamps are smoked. I guess it also has custom fog lamps that look yummy
Next time you get to see it, please click some pictures and post it here. Well i would love if you can get his contact number!(Well that's asking too much, I know )
Old 25th September 2012, 22:30   #2050
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzper View Post
Next time you get to see it, please click some pictures and post it here. Well i would love if you can get his contact number!(Well that's asking too much, I know )
well two problems with taking pics - first one is my own self-reluctance without owner's permission to click and second is that I am always driving my car when I see it pass by (in opposite direction usually). I have caught it multiple times on the ORR near Cisco going towards Bellandur (while i drive towards KR Puram at that time of day). time is around 10:30am.
Old 26th September 2012, 02:11   #2051
BHPian

Thank you Honda, for slowly killing a great product. Just when we thought the diesel hike might convince on the wall buyers towards petrol and will benefit Honda, they have quoted diesel hike and resulting increase in transportation costs as one of the reasons to announce a price hike!!

http://m.economictimes.com/news/news...w/16530016.cms

15grand , seriously??

Last edited by delta5 : 26th September 2012 at 02:12.
Old 26th September 2012, 11:01   #2052
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta5 View Post
Thank you Honda, for slowly killing a great product. Just when we thought the diesel hike might convince on the wall buyers towards petrol and will benefit Honda, they have quoted diesel hike and resulting increase in transportation costs as one of the reasons to announce a price hike!!

http://m.economictimes.com/news/news...w/16530016.cms

15grand , seriously??
Well this was quite expected..All car makers will follow suit. Maruti has already announced a price increase across their product range!! Others will follow as well. Buying cars is also becoming like realty. Your car value will appreciate i guess

What i dont understand is why only 1000Rs increase for Brio but 15K for Jazz. Me guessing Brio's margin still is more which is why the mediocre increase whereas the Jazz's wafer thin margins doesnt permit them to absorb the hike.
Old 28th September 2012, 14:53   #2053
BHPian

I need some advice on first servicing of my Jazz in Pune.

Any suggestion on which Service Center should I go to for a satisfactory experience?

Is a personal presence suggested by Senior BHPians during servicing?

Can the first servicing be deayed by 3-4 days without losing out on anything?

We got a minor scratch thanks to the busy traffic in Lower Parel area. Does a touch up come under warranty?

Many thanks.

Last edited by abhi8195 : 28th September 2012 at 14:56.
Old 28th September 2012, 15:13   #2054
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi8195 View Post
I would recommend Deccan Honda for your free services. Crystal Honda are so-so. Wherever you do it, please ensure you tell them that you will not pay for anything that they do without confirming with you. For e.g. wheel balancing, ac disinfection treatment, underbody platinum coating, swarowski studded headlights, you get the drift?

You could try to get rid of the minor scratch by using rubbing compound if it is not very deep and not a dent on the metal.
It would unncessarily eat into the NCB. If it isnt too noticeable, I would recommend excluding this from your service.

Edit: feel free to PM me if you have any other questions. If you know ninja, he will know where to find me on weekdays at least!

Last edited by selfdrive : 28th September 2012 at 15:14.
selfdrive is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th September 2012, 15:48   #2055
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
I would recommend Deccan Honda for your free services. Crystal Honda are so-so. Wherever you do it, please ensure you tell them that you will not pay for anything that they do without confirming with you. For e.g. wheel balancing, ac disinfection treatment, underbody platinum coating, swarowski studded headlights, you get the drift?

You could try to get rid of the minor scratch by using rubbing compound if it is not very deep and not a dent on the metal.
It would unncessarily eat into the NCB. If it isnt too noticeable, I would recommend excluding this from your service.

Edit: feel free to PM me if you have any other questions. If you know ninja, he will know where to find me on weekdays at least!
Quote:

Any suggestion on which Service Center should I go to for a satisfactory experience?

Is a personal presence suggested by Senior BHPians during servicing?

Can the first servicing be deayed by 3-4 days without losing out on anything?

We got a minor scratch thanks to the busy traffic in Lower Parel area. Does a touch up come under warranty?

Many thanks.
When i gave my car for 2nd service, the service person said i had a free top up but that he would do it in 3rd service since the paint wasnt available. Maybe asking might help in your case to get the top up done unless the entire paint is scrapped off(in which case repainting is the only solution)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks