Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2009, 14:21   #76
Senior - BHPian

The shifting warehouse is all crap. Mangesh has confirmed us time and again that shifting warehouse is not a thing to be ralated to inavailability of parts. I believe something fishy is going on either in chennai concorde or there is a genuine shortage of spares as it was there right from palio. Me and binze are planning to talk to mangesh about it, failing which we are planning to take the matter to media..........
Old 11th August 2009, 17:28   #77
BHPian

The waiting period for spare parts is really frustrating. Concorde Chennai gives me the same story of Warehouse shifting. Does it take more than a month to shift the warehouse ??

I had checked with VST Motors and TAFE, they too do not have the spares available. Is this the repeat of the Palio story ?

My God ! waiting for a month to get a spare part is frustrating. I am not sure how long i need to wait.
Old 11th August 2009, 17:35   #78
Senior - BHPian

Really sad to see that the A.S.S situation is not much better even with the Linea. I wonder if they are determined to kill this product too.
Old 11th August 2009, 18:25   #79
BHPian

The works manager at my TASS said that Linea doesn't have enough numbers yet to stock all parts. Only essentials are kept in stock.

But still, when they place an order it should come in a week atleast.
Old 11th August 2009, 19:12   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotraveller View Post
The works manager at my TASS said that Linea doesn't have enough numbers yet to stock all parts. Only essentials are kept in stock.

But still, when they place an order it should come in a week atleast.
Thats strange. I think 8,000 cars in 6 months is enough number to keep stock of spares. 5 to 8 days is enough time to arrange for a spare part replacement unless it is imported fully.

I wonder what is that "enough" number FIAT is referring to !!!! Maybe, we all should start marketing for FIAT to increase the sales nos so that we get enough spares in the future.

I am totally upset with the unavailability of spares.
Old 11th August 2009, 20:22   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
Thats strange. I think 8,000 cars in 6 months is enough number to keep stock of spares. 5 to 8 days is enough time to arrange for a spare part replacement unless it is imported fully.

I wonder what is that "enough" number FIAT is referring to !!!! Maybe, we all should start marketing for FIAT to increase the sales nos so that we get enough spares in the future.

check whether concorde has actually placed the order. in my case when the mudflaps didnt turn up the TASS told me Fiat hadnt disptached them. when i mailed fiat it turned out that these TASS hadnt ordered! once i mailed them, FIAT called the TASS and TASS then placed the order
Old 11th August 2009, 20:32   #82
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hmm, one more problem comes up now. If such reports keep coming up on automotive forums then am sure that Linea sales will slip even below current 850 per month

Whats the problem with fiat? They launched 2 successful cars and now they are going the same way- parts unavailability which is damn frustrating.
Also, no work gets done until you contact top people at fiat. Sad to say as a Linea owner but fiat is heading linea the palio way.

I understand your anger of this parts unavailability and this warehouse shifting crap which they are saying. Fiat is making owners realise that they made a mistake buying a Linea and believing in fiat again.
Old 11th August 2009, 20:51   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy007 View Post
Hmm, one more problem comes up now. If such reports keep coming up on automotive forums then am sure that Linea sales will slip even below current 850 per month

Whats the problem with fiat? They launched 2 successful cars and now they are going the same way- parts unavailability which is damn frustrating.
Also, no work gets done until you contact top people at fiat. Sad to say as a Linea owner but fiat is heading linea the palio way.

I understand your anger of this parts unavailability and this warehouse shifting crap which they are saying. Fiat is making owners realise that they made a mistake buying a Linea and believing in fiat again.
why dont you mail aashish..?? i was confientially told by someone working at TASS at the cost of his job that TASSes dont invest on Fiat spares, since they need to pay hard cash and own them and that even for the Vista Engine some spares had not been ordered as TATA is also slowly following the fiat policy of pay and buy spares. tighten the screws on the TASS and your spares will be available within 24-48 hours!
Old 11th August 2009, 21:04   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilrj View Post
check whether concorde has actually placed the order. in my case when the mudflaps didnt turn up the TASS told me Fiat hadnt disptached them. when i mailed fiat it turned out that these TASS hadnt ordered! once i mailed them, FIAT called the TASS and TASS then placed the order
TASS had placed the intend on the dates i had mentioned earlier. Infact, the intends were placed while i was there with the Service Manager. I had personally seen the intend.

Please PM me the mail ID of aashish, please.
Old 11th August 2009, 21:30   #85
BHPian

This is scary stuff !!! I am about to take delivery of my Linea in next few days and I hear spare parts are not available. We need to escalate this to the CEO of Fiat India !!!
Old 11th August 2009, 21:32   #86
BHPian

Quote:
TASS had placed the intend on the dates i had mentioned earlier. Infact, the intends were placed while i was there with the Service Manager. I had personally seen the intend.

Please PM me the mail ID of aashish, please.
as per the interaction i had with aashish any spare that is not in stock with the TASS would be delivered within 7 days max to any state in India. TASS might have placed the Indent. have they followed it up ? very often the spares section recieves the spares and they do not inform the concerned SA. happend to me with maruti once!
Old 11th August 2009, 22:20   #87
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilrj View Post
as per the interaction i had with aashish any spare that is not in stock with the TASS would be delivered within 7 days max to any state in India. TASS might have placed the Indent. have they followed it up ? very often the spares section recieves the spares and they do not inform the concerned SA. happend to me with maruti once!
My God! all i was doing till now was following up with the SA. Thought the SA will be responsible enough to check with the Spares dept.

I will personally visit the TASS tommorrow (9 am Sharp) and check what's happening with my orders. I will also call Mangesh and Aashish along with the SA and the regional manager- South. I want to expose these guys if they are making me a fool.

Will keep you guys posted (i will ensure they dont do this again to another customer).
Old 12th August 2009, 08:55   #88
Senior - BHPian

Its useless. it took them 6 weeks for me to get the alloy wheel transferred from pune to chennai. I am pretty convinced that linea is going the palio way..........
Old 12th August 2009, 09:25   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post
Its useless. it took them 6 weeks for me to get the alloy wheel transferred from pune to chennai. I am pretty convinced that linea is going the palio way..........

geeash! i think the TASS plays a part in all this. they have to send the money in advance which they dont send. they just place an indent and wait. only when the customer breathes down their neck a few times, they are sure that the customer wants the part and then they send the money! ditto with maruti A.S.S where they didnt have the wiper Blades of sx4! waited for 45 days
Old 12th August 2009, 09:34   #90
Senior - BHPian

Aswin and Bnzjon,

seems VST Service is far better than Concorde Motors.
Everyone in VST has some idea about Fiat Products especially Works Manager Mr.Ramalingam and TATA CSM Mr.SidhaGoundan,though they do some unforgettable mistakes,they did good job in my car.
Sidha even responded my mid night calls and cleared my doubts/issues so as Mr.Ramalingam.
Today my car is in VST Service Station for Seat Belt Assembly replacement.
It took only a week to get the indent Seat Belt Assembly.

Last edited by aks_karthik : 12th August 2009 at 09:39.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks