Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2009, 11:07   #1
BHPian

Foxtrot Azure Linea MJD Emotion Pack - Ownership report

Finally, my dream to own a Linea, especially in Foxtrot Azure color has been realized. Its been long 8 month wait, though!

I had mentioned in one of the Linea posts earlier about my mail exchange with Aashish Bhardwaj, Product Manager, FIAL regarding the availability of this color. I wrote to him a couple of days back & he finally confirmed that FIAT has started to produce Linea in this color as well. This is what he wrote back-

Dear Mr Bhaskar,
We have just started producing the Linea in Fox Trot Azure colour. The dispatches for the same should also begin very soon. I would request you to please contact the local dealer for ascertaining the availability in your city.

Regards,

Aashish Bhardwaj
Product Manager, FIAL

So, I went across to Sterling Automobiles, Noida on 8th August & booked my Linea in Foxtrot Azure color. I had been dealing with this showroom since Linea was launched & this salesperson had by now realized that I would buy the car only when this color would be available. However, to my surprise, no one in the showroom had iota of information about the availability of this color & hence were very reluctant to go further. But when I showed them the mail sent by Mr. Aashish, they agreed to book the car. The expected delivery timelines are around the end of August, perhaps in the first lot of cars in Foxtrot Azure color to be delivered in NCR region.

So everyone who had been patiently waiting for this color can start their rounds of discussion with TATA-FIAT dealers.

Waiting eagerly now..

Watch this space for further updates.
Attached Thumbnails
Foxtrot Azure Linea MJD Emotion Pack - Ownership report-fiatlinea2lg.jpg  

Old 10th August 2009, 11:17   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbhaskarm View Post
Finally, my dream to own a Linea, especially in Foxtrot Azure color has been realized. Its been long 8 month wait, though!

I had mentioned in one of the Linea posts earlier about my mail exchange with Aashish Bhardwaj, Product Manager, FIAL regarding the availability of this color. I wrote to him a couple of days back & he finally confirmed that FIAT has started to produce Linea in this color as well. This is what he wrote back-

Dear Mr Bhaskar,
We have just started producing the Linea in Fox Trot Azure colour. The dispatches for the same should also begin very soon. I would request you to please contact the local dealer for ascertaining the availability in your city.

Regards,

Aashish Bhardwaj
Product Manager, FIAL

So, I went across to Sterling Automobiles, Noida on 8th August & booked my Linea in Foxtrot Azure color. I had been dealing with this showroom since Linea was launched & this salesperson had by now realized that I would buy the car only when this color would be available. However, to my surprise, no one in the showroom had iota of information about the availability of this color & hence were very reluctant to go further. But when I showed them the mail sent by Mr. Aashish, they agreed to book the car. The expected delivery timelines are around the end of August, perhaps in the first lot of cars in Foxtrot Azure color to be delivered in NCR region.

So everyone who had been patiently waiting for this color can start their rounds of discussion with TATA-FIAT dealers.

Waiting eagerly now..

Watch this space for further updates.
forbhaskarm! Congrats on booking the first Foxtrot Azure Linea of TBHP. and hope u are the first person on TBHP to take delivery of the same too!. FTA is a good colour and makes the classy looking car more classy, just like the Vocal White and Minimal Grey.
Old 10th August 2009, 11:22   #3
BHPian

Congrats Bhaskar, it sure is raining Linea in the forum. The colour you have chosen is fantastic, I suppsoe this was the colour we used to see in Auto mags before the car hit our roads. keep us posted upon getting the delivery.
Old 10th August 2009, 11:24   #4
BHPian

Congrats on your buy Bhaskar. Thats an awesome looking color.

Also i see a MEDIUM GREY colour in Fiat-India site. Was it there before or is it a new color?
Old 10th August 2009, 11:40   #5
BHPian

Thank you friends. I really hope the car looks as brilliant & classy in real as it looks in various photos that we've all seen.

@msk_kapoor - The Medium Grey color has been a recent addition along with the Bossa Nova White - I guess only a month back. The FIAT website has not yet been updated with the new color - FT Azure.
Old 10th August 2009, 11:48   #6
BHPian

Congrats bhaskar for patiently waiting for the BEST color in Linea.
Eager to see it on our roads.

Here's one more pic:
Attached Thumbnails
Foxtrot Azure Linea MJD Emotion Pack - Ownership report-fiatlinea1.jpg  

Old 10th August 2009, 11:50   #7
Senior - BHPian

Congarts,
Me to waited for this color.My wife loves this color verymuch.
But Everyone in FIAT dealership was clueless,when the color will be available.
so that i chose Minimal Grey.
Awaiting the photos.
Old 10th August 2009, 13:27   #8
BHPian

Congratulation Bhaskar,

For the New Car & New colour

You have won yourself early bird prize.

I think you are the first one on forum who has booked this colour.

Do Post the pics when u take the delivery,(new experience in a new colour)

Thanks & Regards
Anupam
Old 10th August 2009, 13:52   #9
BHPian

Congrats on being the first to book that lovely shade of blue.That colour looks beautiful in the pictures on the web. This is what team-bhpian chetan had clicked at Concorde Bangalore in 2008 I believe. It gives you a realistic idea of what the LInea would look like in that blue.
Attached Thumbnails
Foxtrot Azure Linea MJD Emotion Pack - Ownership report-dsc00798.jpg  

Foxtrot Azure Linea MJD Emotion Pack - Ownership report-dsc00802.jpg  

Foxtrot Azure Linea MJD Emotion Pack - Ownership report-dsc00804.jpg  

Old 10th August 2009, 13:55   #10
BANNED

i also see reverse sensors, linea tag on opposite side and different rims ? are they 16 or 17 or just 15 again ? dont like the color but the addons seems nice touch, guessing the price went up too but if not then neat.
Old 10th August 2009, 13:56   #11
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Bhaskar, Linea in that color looks awesome!

Am wondering is it the same color as in the Linea in my avtaar?
Old 10th August 2009, 14:01   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
i also see reverse sensors, linea tag on opposite side and different rims ? are they 16 or 17 or just 15 again ? dont like the color but the addons seems nice touch, guessing the price went up too but if not then neat.
You see those differences because this particular car is a left hand drive (see the second pic closely) and was imported for display at Concorde and not made locally then. Hence, the reverse sensors and different rims (look like 16 inchers to me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
Congrats Bhaskar, Linea in that color looks awesome!

Am wondering is it the same color as in the Linea in my avtaar?
Yup, same colour Finney. Looks better in your avatar with the brilliant lighting

Last edited by roms : 10th August 2009 at 14:08.
Old 10th August 2009, 14:15   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roms View Post
Congrats on being the first to book that lovely shade of blue.That colour looks beautiful in the pictures on the web. This is what team-bhpian chetan had clicked at Concorde Bangalore in 2008 I believe. It gives you a realistic idea of what the LInea would look like in that blue.
@ Roms - Thanks for uploading these pictures.

True - the real look of the car in this color is quite different than the pictures on web. But, I guess it does look classy (my observation !) like the Vocal White - perhaps gives it an executive car look.

Last edited by forbhaskarm : 10th August 2009 at 14:16. Reason: Gramatic error correction
Old 10th August 2009, 14:41   #14
Senior - BHPian

The colour is stunning. I should have waited for them to release these colours. What are the other colours that are getting released?. Is there any way to repaint our cars to a new colour?
Old 10th August 2009, 14:54   #15
BHPian

Eventhough this color doesn't look as striking as in the pics, its still great.
IMO it's a nice balance between a dark vs light shade. Also gives one that exclusive stately look.

I am always worried looking at scratch/swirl marks on my FlamencoRed :(

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks