Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2009, 15:42   #46
BHPian

tsk1979, I realized a little later that there was a 2500 INR charge slipped in for this.

Raghu - you seem to have chrome on air scoop also!!!!

The interirors look much better than white one - in white scorp the interior designer got confused about which theme to go for - grey tone or some biege family or brown and made a complete hotch potch of hues.

That red lining around sensor buttons - light and rain sensors - is that camera playing tricks or there is a red lining?
Old 16th December 2009, 16:01   #47
BHPian

Dev, the sales guy told me scuff plate, KIT is freebie, didn't knew what it was till i went for delivery. thats when i realised all the chrome which was there ...!!

Rajesh, Yes, there is a RED Lining in the sensor buttons , not any camera trick !!

Cheers
Raghu.
Old 16th December 2009, 16:50   #48
BHPian

Helo Tanveer,

The mHawk comes only with Sabertooth ,and the Chrome KIT is extra.

Rocky,

Don't know 4X4 Comes without Microhybrid, but i think Vlx comes with Microhybrid.
Old 16th December 2009, 17:14   #49
BHPian

hmm interesting i was told that it (micro hybrid) will be standard on the vlx with or without 4x4 i hope i get the micro hybrid or i will specify for it, the only reason being that i expect the alternator to be a lot more robust. plus i would not mind switching the micro hybrid on at night or in the evening.
ahem the chrome looks a little palatable in the black hawk although i'd kill the guy if he puts it on mine. id actually like a white m hawk (4x4) with non painted claddings and grill. dont like the sight of scratched claddings, hope i am able to get it though.
Old 16th December 2009, 17:34   #50
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Roadie View Post
hmm interesting i was told that it (micro hybrid) will be standard on the vlx with or without 4x4 i hope i get the micro hybrid or i will specify for it, the only reason being that i expect the alternator to be a lot more robust. plus i would not mind switching the micro hybrid on at night or in the evening.
ahem the chrome looks a little palatable in the black hawk although i'd kill the guy if he puts it on mine. id actually like a white m hawk (4x4) with non painted claddings and grill. dont like the sight of scratched claddings, hope i am able to get it though.
VLX trim comes with Micro-Hybrid as standard on all version be it 2wd or 4wd.

Sadly the only option of claddings that come as standard on VLX 4wd are painted, unpainted ones are not offered by the factory but you can negotiate with the dealer for unpainted ones. Chances of swapping the claddings are low though, as the dealer wont be able to sell the painted ones as an accessory to some LX trim customer as the LX does not come with white color.
Old 16th December 2009, 21:56   #51
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vraghuz View Post
The mHawk comes only with Sabertooth ,and the Chrome KIT is extra.

Don't know 4X4 Comes without Microhybrid, but i think Vlx comes with Microhybrid.
That's right - MicroHybrid is now standard fitment on all VLX-spec Scorpios, 2WD or 4WD.

And I'm glad I got a gear lock and a set of footmats as freebie rather than the garish chrome!
Old 16th December 2009, 22:57   #52
Distinguished - BHPian

vraghuz. congratulations and welcome to the Scorpio lovers family here. Must be a great one with 4WD.Hope to see more reviews about the great new SUV.
Old 17th December 2009, 12:04   #53
Senior - BHPian

Woow the first Scorpio with refreshed interiors + 4WD. I hate the chrome finish on the grill though. I remember all the interiors are Beige. Is there a option to choose the black as you have them on the top of the dash?
Old 17th December 2009, 12:13   #54
BHPian

Congrats Raghu on your buy. Same question from my side also, is there an option to select the black interior, I am seeing it for the first time, but looks good.
Old 17th December 2009, 12:27   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsagar View Post
I remember all the interiors are Beige. Is there a option to choose the black as you have them on the top of the dash?
Doesnt look like that from the pics underneath. Biege wouldnt go with his musical tastes, would it Raghu, unless he's into Blues now.
Old 17th December 2009, 12:33   #56
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vraghuz View Post
Hi Guys ,

Before someone hires a supari killer , here are the pics of the interiors like the way i promised.

Cheers
Raghu.

Thanks for the pictures, looks good.

How about pictures of instrument panel glowing up, are they with white light or orange (like ANHC) ?
Old 17th December 2009, 12:55   #57
Senior - BHPian

@VRAGHUZ: May be I'm wrong but doesn't the vehicle look tilted (depressed) towards the right in the first picture?
Old 17th December 2009, 13:13   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
@VRAGHUZ: May be I'm wrong but doesn't the vehicle look tilted (depressed) towards the right in the first picture?
well spotted, MC, unless the raghu's camera or ground levels are playing tricks - looks like ram and shyaam/ seeta geeta / gora kaala - both twins with same tilt.

The Hawk has Landed 2.2 mHawk 4WD ..-mhawk3.jpg
The Hawk has Landed 2.2 mHawk 4WD ..-img000392.jpg
Old 17th December 2009, 14:05   #59
BHPian

me !! Blues !! Yukk... Im a Harcore Pink Floyd Fan ...prefer to remain that way !!!

Need to do something for the seats , no leather for me.. maybe a cloth based something..

Rajesh, Couple of more pics , just to rub it in ....

Cheers
Raghu...
Attached Thumbnails
The Hawk has Landed 2.2 mHawk 4WD ..-mhawk1.jpg  

The Hawk has Landed 2.2 mHawk 4WD ..-mhawk2.jpg  

Old 17th December 2009, 14:35   #60
Senior - BHPian

thanks for the interiors pictures, esp instrument panel.

How about 4WD console ? Where is it located and the picture of the same ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks