Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2010, 11:45   #1381
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang.101 View Post
Yes, its going to really hot in delhi, but my ikon & fusion will keep me cool. Can you believe that my ikon has never got an AC service done up? Its been 8 years since i bought it.

Anyways i will keep the news flowing.

PS - If there is no launching news from ford india about the new fiesta sedan or a figo 1.6 by the year end then i am going to buy myself a current gen fiesta 1.6S to replace my ikon. Decision is final
I too own an 2004-Ikon flair and no AC service has been done till date. Great job by Ford on the aircon systems.

Good decision to buy the 1.6S - I endorse it! So will you be looking to replace the Ikon by year end or earlier?

And now a really stupid question for you, Mustang.
Is it any ways possible to get a Figo in any other color that exists currently on the Fiesta line up but not on the Figo (read Paprika Red) ?
Old 3rd April 2010, 11:49   #1382
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav911 View Post
I too own an 2004-Ikon flair and no AC service has been done till date. Great job by Ford on the aircon systems.

Good decision to buy the 1.6S - I endorse it! So will you be looking to replace the Ikon by year end or earlier?

And now a really stupid question for you, Mustang.
Is it any ways possible to get a Figo in any other color that exists currently on the Fiesta line up but not on the Figo (read Paprika Red) ?
first @Gemi : I am still going to be regular on team-bhp but not with a lot of inside info. But still will try my best.

I am going for year end only as that time i will accumulate the necessary funds required so its Q4 2010 for me.

Any other color? No you cant. If I could do it, i would buy a figo right now in the aquarius color & also fit a 1.6 duratec in it.

but sadly thats not possible, I think even our MD cant do that for himself, lol
Old 3rd April 2010, 12:01   #1383
Senior - BHPian

RGK
Exi does not come with the chrome finish on the doors.

Mustang sad to hear you move lets hope that now you can have a greater say in what ford does
Is this a promotion?
Old 3rd April 2010, 12:07   #1384
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
RGK
Exi does not come with the chrome finish on the doors.

Mustang sad to hear you move lets hope that now you can have a greater say in what ford does
Is this a promotion?

No, This is not a promotion, I had requested this a long time back.
Old 3rd April 2010, 14:28   #1385
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
@mkerala, your delay in delivery may turn out to be a boon in disguise..now that few petrol figo reviews are up & running, you may still have some time to decide between petrol/diesel;-}
Not that much money in my hand. For the last one year i am increased my budget every day and reached 4.5 lakhs from 2.5 lakhs. I will be using figo not that often, may be 3 or 4 times a month. Because we have two scooters here and use it. Family trips are not that often. I am student and this is our first car(Owned few old ones years ago), so don't need a diesel which will cost me nearly Rs 1 lahks more.

My father had owned few cars few years back and sold them when he went abroad. Till last year I had been with a 93 model(First generation) zen which my uncle owned. He sold it. So we decided to buy a new car.

You know guys, i got license few months back only.

Last edited by mkerala : 3rd April 2010 at 14:29.
Old 3rd April 2010, 14:38   #1386
BANNED

@Mustang

By the way mustang at which department you will working at delhi? Why did go for transfer request? Is delhi better for you? Hope that department will be much useful for team-bhpians some how.

Thank you very much for all the insider information. I think you will be really missing your friends in Chennai
Old 3rd April 2010, 15:27   #1387
BANNED

@mkerala : I am in the same department but for northern zone, i made a transfer request as i am from delhi & my house is also in delhi. I have my school & college friends in delhi.

Fan photos from Ford Figo | Facebook

Pic of black figo with coral dash taken from the facebook page

Last edited by Mustang.101 : 3rd April 2010 at 15:31.
Old 3rd April 2010, 16:58   #1388
BHPian

Quote:
Pic of black figo with coral dash taken from the facebook page
hmm.. The salesperson was trying to woo me towards a Black Figo with coral dash.. but it wasn't on display. I assumed he is trying to push off something that he has in stock .. and continued booking as per my colour preference.

Well, it does look beautiful in these pics... feels good to know that my apprehensions about the salesperson were wrong. (atleast until now)
Old 3rd April 2010, 17:50   #1389
BHPian

Welcome back to Delhi !!!

Quote:
A little OT here : I just got a letter from the HR that my transfer to Delhi is confirmed & I will be joining the regional office of Ford India In New Delhi on 12th April.

So you will be getting a lot less insider info from my side but i will be travelling to Chennai every month for 3-4 days & I will try & bring you the latest from the plant.

No Pics from my side though now. Plus Delhi guys, You will be able to see both of my cars in Chennai, Both have team-bhp stickers on them.
Hi Mustang,

Welcome back to Delhi! Chennai's loss is Delhi' gain.

BTW, did you mean - "Plus Delhi guys, You will be able to see both of my cars from Chennai, Both have team-bhp stickers on them."
Old 3rd April 2010, 19:43   #1390
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rx2389 View Post
Hi Mustang,

Welcome back to Delhi! Chennai's loss is Delhi' gain.

BTW, did you mean - "Plus Delhi guys, You will be able to see both of my cars from Chennai, Both have team-bhp stickers on them."
ooops typo... yea i meant that.
Old 3rd April 2010, 22:37   #1391
Senior - BHPian

I have a question. The Zxi and Titanium models sync with the phone thru Bluetooth, what exactly does this do?

If I get a call when I am driving, will I be able to answer the call and hear the other person's voice in the car's speakers? How will they hear what I am saying, in other words where is the "mic" that I speak into?

Sorry if this is a stupid question...
Old 3rd April 2010, 23:46   #1392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brix View Post

I once did some coding for adding a disclaimer to every email sent out of a particular system. Looks like that.

I appreciate all the work you have done Mustang.
Proof - I booked the diesel today. This thread and the prices thread has motivated me to do so. Not Ford Marketing or any other factor.

That's part of Ford Marketing. Slightly inflated price leak and forum support for potential customers. Proof: Thread popularity Good move by Ford.
Old 4th April 2010, 06:02   #1393
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajushank84 View Post
I have a question. The Zxi and Titanium models sync with the phone thru Bluetooth, what exactly does this do?

If I get a call when I am driving, will I be able to answer the call and hear the other person's voice in the car's speakers? How will they hear what I am saying, in other words where is the "mic" that I speak into?

Sorry if this is a stupid question...
I also had the same question. Nut i guessed that there is a Mic. After all a Mic is cheap. So ford would have added it.
Old 4th April 2010, 07:46   #1394
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalmonotony View Post
That's part of Ford Marketing. Slightly inflated price leak and forum support for potential customers. Proof: Thread popularity Good move by Ford.
You mean that I am here to do marketing for the figo?
Old 4th April 2010, 08:13   #1395
RGK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkerala View Post
I also had the same question. Nut i guessed that there is a Mic. After all a Mic is cheap. So ford would have added it.
My friend told this as condensed (???) mic. will function as the way it functions under the stumps in the cricket pitch.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks