Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th January 2024, 16:48   #106
BHPian

Re: Tyre Warranty Claiming

Cross-posting my query regarding warranty claimed for 9 month old MRF Perfinzas for inputs.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-...ml#post5696572 (Review: MRF Perfinza Tyres)
Attached Images

Old 15th January 2024, 11:06   #107
BHPian

Re: Tyre Warranty Claiming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlanuk View Post
Cross-posting my query regarding warranty claimed for 9 month old MRF Perfinzas for inputs.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-...ml#post5696572 (Review: MRF Perfinza Tyres)
Update:

The warranty claim was honored by MRF and I got the replacement tires fitted exactly 8 days after I took them to the dealer (Shankar Tires in Wagholi). While they said that I would be getting SMS updates through the process - filing of claim by dealer on my behalf > receipt of tire > completion of inspection > status update of claim - I got only two SMSes (one for each tire) when the warranty claim was honored. MRF charged me nothing for the replacement tires (my usage was ~ 4,000 km). However, the dealer charged me 500 bucks in total (50 / tire for taking it off the alloys and 200 / tire for putting them back on), which I found strange but paid up cos I was happy with their co-operation. The replacement tires were August '23 and October '23 manufacture and I got no notation on my invoice or confirmation that these replacement tires have been allotted to me. The dealer simply stated that if you have a problem and need to claim warranty, you can do so using the original invoice.

I will be watching the tires closely (especially the other 2 which are now about 6 - 8 months older manufacture than the replacement ones).
Mlanuk is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks