Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th March 2010, 11:54   #616
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpzone View Post
How much is the insurance and handling charges at the dealer? any mention on warranty period?
Here is the detailed price list warranty details not specified
Attached Files
File Type: xls Polo Price list.xls (31.0 KB, 503 views)
Old 11th March 2010, 13:16   #617
agm
BHPian

Need help guyz urgently

I booked a Petrol Punto emotion pack 3 weeks ago , dont know why but i dint check fiat india website for the ex-showroom price for my area , but yesterday when i saw one of the thread related to 1.2 version which has been launched recently, thought should check the site.And according to fiat site ex-showroom price in my city is 575046,whereas dealer price on paper which he gave is 607600.So,the difference here is more then 25k and when asked him about the same he told me Saar,transpotation charges,different tax , also fiat have not updated their website since ages etc etc ,So this difference Saar.i said there should not be any difference in the ex-showroom ,onroad is a totally different thing.Now need to know what i should do now?

Last edited by agm : 11th March 2010 at 13:29.
Old 11th March 2010, 13:35   #618
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm View Post
Need help guyz urgently

I booked a Petrol Punto emotion pack 3 weeks ago , dont know why but i dint check fiat india website for the ex-showroom price for my area , but yesterday when i saw one of the thread related to 1.2 version which has been launched recently, thought should check the site.And according to fiat site ex-showroom price in my city is 575046,whereas dealer price on paper which he gave is 607600.So,the difference here is more then 25k and when asked him about the same he told me Saar,transpotation charges,different tax , also fiat have not updated their website since ages etc etc ,So this difference Saar.i said there should not be any difference in the ex-showroom ,onroad is a totally different thing.Now need to know what i should do now?
Alarming. All the taxes and all is on ex-showrrom. Ideally it should match with the one update don the FIAT websie. BTW FIAT has updated its website with the new prices after 2% excise duty hike on 3rd march. Thats when I booked my Punto. The prices given by the dealer were exact match with the prices on FIAT website.
Old 11th March 2010, 13:42   #619
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm View Post
Need help guyz urgently

Just raise a complaint with Fiat's toll free no. You should do fine.
Old 11th March 2010, 14:17   #620
agm
BHPian

Called fiat toll free number and have complaint about the same in detail ,Fiat executive said they'll get back to me as soon as possible.

Also, had a talk with the GM of fiat-tata here about the 25k difference and he said the same that fiat has not updated the website so the difference,also if you call their tollfree number they'll know nothing about it and in the end they will call me to look into the matter and to solve the issue etc etc,in the end said he'll discuss with the sales manager of fiat in detail and after that will contact me.

thanks
Old 11th March 2010, 14:23   #621
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbarao View Post
Make: Fiat
Model: Grande Punto
Variant: Emotion Pack
Fuel: Diesel
Booking Date: 8-Mar-2010
Color: Exotica Red
Expected Delivery Date: Next week may be on 16th
Offers: Insurance + Ext warranty + Road side assistance @ 6K
Promised Freebies: Mudflaps, Floor mats, Sunfilm
Corp Discount: 4K
Exchang Bonus: 10K
Final OTR after all discounts: 733107
congrats man which dealer did you book your car with?
Old 12th March 2010, 13:05   #622
BHPian

Hi i have booked a Fiat Linea Diesel after selling my Hyundai Verna CRDi.

Make : FIAT
Model : LINEA 1.3 MJD
Variant : EMOTION PACK
Fuel : DIESEL
Booking Date : 16/02/2010
Color : BOSSO NOVA WHITE
Expected Delivery Date : 18/03/2010
Dealer & City : AR.AS.PV.PV, MADURAI
Freebies : Rs. 8,000 additional cost for the free insurance and extended warranty was waived. so a total of Rs. 40,000 savings for the car.

The car was billed on 26/02/2010, but the delivery date has been delayed since. The dealer got full payment for the car promising delivery date as 26/02/2010 but still the sales person Leonard says the vehicle is in transit. Whenever i give him a call he says the vehicle has been loaded today, finally he stopped saying today and says the vehicle has been loaded on 8/3/2010 and promised to deliver the vehicle on 16/03/2010, but i am planning to take delivery on 18/03/2010 instead.

Last edited by pjegadeesh : 12th March 2010 at 13:17.
Old 12th March 2010, 13:55   #623
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjegadeesh View Post
Hi i have booked a Fiat Linea Diesel after selling my Hyundai Verna CRDi.

Make : FIAT
Model : LINEA 1.3 MJD
Variant : EMOTION PACK
Booking Date : 16/02/2010
Expected Delivery Date : 18/03/2010
Dealer & City : AR.AS.PV.PV, MADURAI
Freebies : Rs. 8,000 additional cost for the free insurance and extended warranty was waived. so a total of Rs. 40,000 savings for the car.

The car was billed on 26/02/2010, but the delivery date has been delayed since. The dealer got full payment for the car promising delivery date as 26/02/2010 but still the sales person Leonard says the vehicle is in transit. Whenever i give him a call he says the vehicle has been loaded today, finally he stopped saying today and says the vehicle has been loaded on 8/3/2010 and promised to deliver the vehicle on 16/03/2010, but i am planning to take delivery on 18/03/2010 instead.
Congrats...Whats a on road price for emotion pack their..
Old 12th March 2010, 17:18   #624
Senior - BHPian

pjegadeesh ,

sorry to hear about the delay in delivery

Ask for VIN of the car and escalate the issue to FIAT! Once the car arrives verify if the VIN is same as promised!
Old 12th March 2010, 20:03   #625
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram999 View Post
Congrats...Whats a on road price for emotion pack their..
The on road price is Rs. 9,22,000/=

Quote:
Originally Posted by recshenoy View Post
sorry to hear about the delay in delivery
Ask for VIN of the car and escalate the issue to FIAT! Once the car arrives verify if the VIN is same as promised!
The vehicle has been billed on 26/2/2010 before budget and i have the invoice with VIN number, it means Fiat has billed it to the dealer but they are delaying the delivery for some unknown reason. Any how i have given full payment to the dealer so why will they care.
Old 15th March 2010, 12:35   #626
BHPian

Booked the Ford Figo

Hi All,

After doing rounds and rounds of visits to different showrooms, from Swift, Punto to Polo and now Figo.....
finally booked the Ford Figo because I thought it is the best VFM diesel hatchback available.

I booked a red Figo @ Palace Cross India Garage showroom in Bangalore. The on-road price is 6,31,174.

What I liked about the Figo is good responsive engine with nice features and good handling inside the city which makes the perfect choice for me.

I also checked out the Polo, but was disappointed with their pricing and the rear space available in the car. As I am 5'11'', I found that even my uncle who is 5'5" could not sit comfortable in the back.

So at last after searching for close to 6 months and reading a lot content and opinions on team-bhp, finalized on Ford Figo.

Thanks a lot for all the people who put in a lot of effort and time in providing right kind of information to make perfect decisions on buying a car.
Old 15th March 2010, 14:46   #627
BHPian

Make : BMW
Model : 5 Series
Variant :525i
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : March 15, 2010
Color :Exterior - Alpine White / Interior - Natural Brown
Expected Delivery Date :March 17, 2010
Dealer & City :Sanghi Classic, Jaipur
Freebies :Cash Discount (PM me for more info.)
Others :
  • BMW Secure
  • BSI Package

I just can't stop gloating these days. Gosh! I am that close to owning my OWN BIMMER!
Old 16th March 2010, 09:18   #628

Alamak finally I booked my car

Make : M&M
Model : Xylo E8
Booking Date : 16/03/2010
Expected Delivery Date : 30/03/2010
Dealer & City : Shiva Automobiles, Trichy
Freebies : Free insurance and extended warranty was waived.
On road cost : INR930500/- (rounded off to 930000)

Will be shooting queries on ICE/Accessories in their respective threads ..So watch out for them
Old 16th March 2010, 11:52   #629

Copy/Paste issues. So reposting again with the correct prices.

Make : M&M
Model : Xylo E8
Booking Date : 16/03/2010
Color : Fiery Black
Expected Delivery Date : 31/03/2010
Dealer & City : Shiva Automobiles, Trichy
Freebies : Free insurance and extended warranty was waived.
On road cost : INR900500 (without Airbags) & INR922500(with Airbags)

Depends on which one is getting delivered early.
Old 16th March 2010, 15:52   #630
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilesh51 View Post
Make : BMW
Model : 5 Series
Variant :525i
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : March 15, 2010
Color :Exterior - Alpine White / Interior - Natural Brown
Expected Delivery Date :March 17, 2010
Dealer & City :Sanghi Classic, Jaipur
Freebies :Cash Discount (PM me for more info.)
Others :
  • BMW Secure
  • BSI Package

I just can't stop gloating these days. Gosh! I am that close to owning my OWN BIMMER!
Congrats Brother!!!
You Made A Good Choice...!!!!

Can You also elaborate the price also...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks