Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th December 2013, 15:56   #2101
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Below items are located in blr:

Item1: PS2 Modded with 2 controllers. I had stashed away the box years ago so i am not even sure if it works anymore. My PM box is full so please quote this message.

Item2: Chevy Spark rear MDF parcel tray with cut-out for 2 co-axial speakers

Item3: 2 x Light grey colored neck rests (rectangular ones). The elastic band for 1 came out from 1 side. It can be fixed via a needle & thread.
Old 14th December 2013, 16:04   #2102
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadra View Post
Below items are located in blr: Item1: PS2 Modded with 2 controllers. I had stashed away the box years ago so i am not even sure if it works anymore. My PM box is full so please quote this message. Item2: Chevy Spark rear MDF parcel tray with cut-out for 2 co-axial speakers Item3: 2 x Light grey colored neck rests (rectangular ones). The elastic band for 1 came out from 1 side. It can be fixed via a needle & thread.
Digs on the first item!
Old 14th December 2013, 16:59   #2103
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post

Digs on the first item!
Sure but I have no idea if that works or not
Old 14th December 2013, 17:15   #2104
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sure but I have no idea if that works or not
Do you have some games to go with it? It's not for me, will be giving it a someone I know
Old 14th December 2013, 22:01   #2105
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:

Item1: PS2 Modded with 2 controllers. I had stashed away the box years ago so i am not even sure if it works anymore. My PM box is full so please quote this message.

Item2: Chevy Spark rear MDF parcel tray with cut-out for 2 co-axial speakers

Item3: 2 x Light grey colored neck rests (rectangular ones). The elastic band for 1 came out from 1 side. It can be fixed via a needle & thread.
I would like to take the 1st and the 3rd item, if they are still available for grabs. 1st one will be useful to me as i already had some games. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Misbah
Old 14th December 2013, 23:23   #2106
Senior - BHPian

@quadra: I relinquish my claim over they first item in your list. Feel free to give it to Misbah, it's for a good cause
Old 14th December 2013, 23:50   #2107
DWC
BHPian

Santro car cover available in mumbai. Used just a couple of times, almost new. I'm pretty sure it would work for other similar sized hatches as well.
Old 15th December 2013, 00:23   #2108
BHPian

Quote:
@quadra: I relinquish my claim over they first item in your list. Feel free to give it to Misbah, it's for a good cause
Thanks a lot for that, IRON4HWK. Really appreciated

Quote:

Item1: PS2 Modded with 2 controllers.
Item3: 2 x Light grey colored neck rests.
Hi quadra, as i already posted, would love to get those 2 items. But the problem is that i will be leaving Bangalore in 2-3 days, so need to pick it up today or tomorrow. Please see if you can be available for pick-up these 2 days. My Phone no. is 08892144018. I am based at RR Nagar, Mysore Road.

Regards,
Misbah
Old 16th December 2013, 00:46   #2109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchingheaven View Post
Thanks a lot for that, IRON4HWK. Really appreciated

Hi quadra, as i already posted, would love to get those 2 items. But the problem is that i will be leaving Bangalore in 2-3 days, so need to pick it up today or tomorrow. Please see if you can be available for pick-up these 2 days. My Phone no. is 08892144018. I am based at RR Nagar, Mysore Road.

Regards,
Misbah
Done Misbah. I will Pm you my phone#
Feel free to pickup on monday
Old 17th December 2013, 15:39   #2110
BHPian

Quote:

Hi Quadra,

If the PS2 has not been picked up, can I have it? I wanted my son to get a feel of the PS2 games before I can think of buying him a new one!

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Si1ver0ne
Old 17th December 2013, 16:18   #2111
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by si1ver0ne View Post

Hi Quadra,

If the PS2 has not been picked up, can I have it? I wanted my son to get a feel of the PS2 games before I can think of buying him a new one!

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Si1ver0ne
Sorry sir

The item has already booked my Misbah above

If he opts out it is yours

My ps is a modded one and its been lying around for a while and i don't even know if it works anymore

I suggest buying gesture based consoles which serve the dual purpose of playing TT with your son and nfs when alone
Old 17th December 2013, 17:17   #2112
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

Get EXTRA 15% off on iPad 4 Retina Display. Use Coupon Code IPAD15. Ends Tonight. Indiatimes Shopping http://bit.ly/18SVh8F
Old 17th December 2013, 18:00   #2113
BHPian

I have an empty Iphone 4 box, with just the manual pouch/envelope, incase anyone wants one. Exchanged the Ip4 for 5C and have an empty box without any accessories.
Need to pick it up from my office in Govandi.
Old 17th December 2013, 20:24   #2114
BHPian

Quote:
Misbah - It was nice meeting you today. Hoping the PS2 would bring a smile on someones face. Good luck & do update this thread on the outcome.
Old 17th December 2013, 22:03   #2115
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Misbah - It was nice meeting you today. Hoping the PS2 would bring a smile on someones face. Good luck & do update this thread on the outcome.
If the PS2 is not working/ unrepairable, kindly check if it has a modchip. I would like to mod my PS2 but not getting modchip.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks