Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1st December 2017, 11:00   #241
BHPian
 
narula123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mumbai / D.dun
Posts: 378
Thanked: 479 Times
Default Re: 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched @ 9.98 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Full load as in two guys + luggage?
Nope. I meant with either 2 up or rider + Luggage. Same issue as the Ninja 650. That cat-con is like a 1 bhk apartment.
narula123 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2017, 23:03   #242
BHPian
 
ebmrajesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 116
Thanked: 24 Times
Default Re: 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched @ 9.98 lakh

after much contemplating between V650 and N1000, finally today i booked N1000. Showroom guys mentioned that i would get delivery during 2nd or 3rd week of Jan. As such they are not expecting any price hikes and no more color additions.

Thanks to crazy_driver for his suggestions and dhiraj sir your ownership on N1000 was pivotal for me to make my decision. In 2015 it was your superlow review which made me to go for that model and now with N1000
ebmrajesh is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2017, 23:13   #243
BHPian
 
ethanhunt123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 909
Thanked: 295 Times
Default Re: 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched @ 9.98 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmrajesh View Post
after much contemplating between V650 and N1000, finally today i booked N1000. Showroom guys mentioned that i would get delivery during 2nd or 3rd week of Jan. As such they are not expecting any price hikes and no more color additions.

Thanks to crazy_driver for his suggestions and dhiraj sir your ownership on N1000 was pivotal for me to make my decision. In 2015 it was your superlow review which made me to go for that model and now with N1000
Are you sure of the delivery timing ? When i was looking to book last week - i was told only Feb end - which was one of the reasons i went for Z900 booking.

Can you PM me the name of the SA you are dealing with ?
ethanhunt123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2017, 11:52   #244
Distinguished - BHPian
 
CrAzY dRiVeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bangalore / TVM
Posts: 9,279
Thanked: 17,816 Times
Default Re: 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched @ 9.98 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmrajesh View Post
after much contemplating between V650 and N1000, finally today i booked N1000. Showroom guys mentioned that i would get delivery during 2nd or 3rd week of Jan. As such they are not expecting any price hikes and no more color additions.

Thanks to crazy_driver for his suggestions and dhiraj sir your ownership on N1000 was pivotal for me to make my decision. In 2015 it was your superlow review which made me to go for that model and now with N1000
Congrats buddy! Hope to ride together soon!

And technically - I never 'suggested' anything. I just asked a couple of questions which I hoped would confuse you even more, but you figured out the answers all by yourself.

However - I would go against that trend and suggest the black bike colour though - incase you are undecided. Ninja in any colour other than green is a blasphemy in itself - but the black looks rather timeless in comparison.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2017, 12:50   #245
BHPian
 
ebmrajesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 116
Thanked: 24 Times
Default Re: 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched @ 9.98 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
...
However - I would go against that trend and suggest the black bike colour though - incase you are undecided. Ninja in any colour other than green is a blasphemy in itself - but the black looks rather timeless in comparison.
Thanks !
I actually happened to see the black color in flesh and i personally like Black color, however few reasons made me to go with the green color. I personally felt that the sharp features of the bike are highlighted well in the Green color because of the color combination with grey panels. Whereas with black there is no differentiation and it doesn't highlight the features well. I would have gone with Black if it had the Grey panel combination but with 2018 models its not available.
ebmrajesh is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 11:23   #246
BHPian
 
narula123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mumbai / D.dun
Posts: 378
Thanked: 479 Times
Default Re: 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched @ 9.98 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmrajesh View Post
Thanks !
I actually happened to see the black color in flesh and i personally like Black color, however few reasons made me to go with the green color. I personally felt that the sharp features of the bike are highlighted well in the Green color because of the color combination with grey panels. Whereas with black there is no differentiation and it doesn't highlight the features well. I would have gone with Black if it had the Grey panel combination but with 2018 models its not available.
I agree totally. I saw all three colours at our recent G2G and for me personally its the Green+Gray > Black+Gray > Black

The green on the N1000 looks very different from the regular Kawi greens. Its darker and shiney. Me likes it
narula123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2018, 17:15   #247
BHPian
 
ebmrajesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 116
Thanked: 24 Times
Default Re: 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched @ 9.98 lakh

Finally i got my Ninja delivered yesterday
I made the booking on Dec 2nd and got it delivered on Feb 13th.
Though i had a very short ride from dealership to home but it was fun

Overall the dealership experience was good and they kept me updated on all the progress. It was totally 4 vehicles allotted for this month's batch - 2 green and 2 black. I guess slowly the black color sales is increasing.
ebmrajesh is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2018, 10:50   #248
Senior - BHPian
 
dkaile's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Meerut, India
Posts: 2,996
Thanked: 4,056 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmrajesh View Post
Finally i got my Ninja delivered yesterday
Congratulations and Welcome to the Ninja 1000 Clan. Wishing you years of safe and enjoyable riding. And yes, Black is growing and looks great too.

Cheers...
PS : Our Ninja 1000 Owners Whatsapp group crosses 40 owners pan India.
dkaile is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Intermot: 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650 unveiled EDIT: Launched in India at Rs 5.69 lakhs dZired Superbikes & Imports 46 13th January 2018 12:59
2017 Kawasaki Ninja H2, H2 Carbon and H2R launched in India dZired Superbikes & Imports 0 20th October 2016 12:42
Kawasaki Versys 1000 launched at Rs 12.9 lakh theredliner Superbikes & Imports 3 3rd March 2016 03:33
Kawasaki Z1000 and Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs. 12.5 lakh JayPrashanth Superbikes & Imports 66 9th October 2015 18:32
Ninja 300R & 400R to be launched. EDIT: Ninja 300 Launched @ Rs.3.5L exshowroom Delhi jkdas Motorbikes 89 11th April 2013 11:07


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 12:34.

Copyright 2000 - 2018, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks