Team-BHP - Maruti Gypsy Pictures
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   Maruti Gypsy Pictures (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/74000-maruti-gypsy-pictures-6.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwaraka (Post 1079869)
Sha,

Congrats ! The place you have taken you gypsy seems to be Mullayyana giri near chikkamagalur.

Dwarak

yes sir its Mullayyanagiri peak, muthodi forest drive and offroading to hebbae falls. if it rains on hebbae falls road which is 13km its perfect for OTR .

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 1079328)
...@khan.. did you get yours new or was it used ? And how much did you pay for it ?

I bought it second hand -- had done very very less mileage. Paid quite a lot :-) but worth every penny man.

Quote:

... Congrats ! The place you have taken you gypsy seems to be Mullayyana giri near chikkamagalur.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sha (Post 1079992)
yes sir its Mullayyanagiri peak, muthodi forest drive and offroading to hebbae falls. if it rains on hebbae falls road which is 13km its perfect for OTR .

@Dwarak: This place looks very very inviting for an OTR/Camping/Drive. Let's plan one trip here soon. I am game for it.

Cheers,

@Dwarak: This place looks very very inviting for an OTR/Camping/Drive. Let's plan one trip here soon. I am game for it.

Cheers,[/quote]

The road to hebbae falls can be done in 4x4 only, there are few jeeper who charge money to take trip to falls and I am sure there are lot of open space for camping. The falls is beautiful after long time I saw a falls where not even single person was there.

cheers,
Sha

Sha, that's a lovely looking Gypsy. How long did you have to wait after 'booking'?

Edit: Shahnawaz / Dwarak - when are we going to Mullayyanagiri?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrag (Post 1080292)
Sha, that's a lovely looking Gypsy. How long did you have to wait after 'booking'?

Waited for 65 days to get my Gypsy.
mullayyanagiri, hebbae falls and muthodi forest drive are excellent for OTR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrag (Post 1080292)

HA HA HA,

Atleast there are two stalwarts ready any time for OTR and camping. As Sha said, if it rains good for OTR. Else, M800 will do in 2WD. But as a camping, it is good place.

Now there are two spots to be conquered. Sakleshpur-Munjarabad trail and Mullayyanagiri- Hebbe Falls trails.

Munnar trails is pending. Munnar - Aluva trail is about 25 kms of off roading trail. Somebody posted in this forum recently.

Dwarak

Friends,

Here is a recent picture of my Gypsy in an OTR -- driven by my wife through water.

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-a5.jpg

Cheers,

Nice shahnawaz... i really miss those OTR days! Keep the pics coming...

Wow, Nice Pic Shanavaz, The next time you could try it faster where the water splash is more spectacular!

Quote:

Congrats ! The place you have taken you gypsy seems to be Mullayyana giri near chikkamagalur.
Dwarak

You might wanna see this . An excellent place for off-roading in comparo to Mullayanagiri and thats the trail which leads you to Hebbe in Kemmungundi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 1096749)
You might wanna see this . An excellent place for off-roading in comparo to Mullayanagiri and thats the trail which leads you to Hebbe in Kemmungundi.

I have done this trail in my Gypsy and have posted photos with gypsy doing this trails.

shahnavaz and dwarak might recognise this place

Hey siddu, that's a very very great picture. Just love it. tooo good. Just the Gypsy and the natural surroundings. Nothing else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khan_sultan (Post 1096956)
Hey siddu, that's a very very great picture. Just love it. tooo good. Just the Gypsy and the natural surroundings. Nothing else.

thank you , i have many more pics , but they are all very heavy , high res pics , more than 2 mb each , so cant post it here , i have those pics on my facebook and orkut , by the way did u fix the tc mount ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddartha (Post 1096981)
thank you , i have many more pics , but they are all very heavy , high res pics , more than 2 mb each , so cant post it here , i have those pics on my facebook and orkut , by the way did u fix the tc mount ?

You can use photoshop or picassa to resize the pics. More pics would be appreciated...