Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2017, 12:12   #46
BHPian

Re: On Team-BHP's 13th birthday, let's celebrate our independence

Happy Birthday to Team-BHP. With an absolutely non negotiable policy on independence, this teenager embodies the very definition of the teenagers of this age of technology. It is forcing the octogenarians of automotive industry to rethink what they have so far considered the default way of life. Press can be bought and sold, people cannot.

In my belief, the strict membership and content quality policies are equally strong reasons for the continued relevance and prosperity of this community. There are really very few public forums on the internet where quality and consistency of content was not destroyed and buried under useless one-liners or irrelevant rants.

The relentless and selfless work put in by the team of moderators to this effect cannot be appreciated enough by words.

To maintain a content platform available for general public and to sustain content quality equivalent to pro grade magazines and to stay fully immune to industry influences and to be almost always the first publication to carry the latest updates and to be at it for 13 years without a pause of any kind. I kind of lost track of my grammar there.

I salute the men who thought it could be done. And I salute the men who are making it happen, day after day, year after year.
sen2009 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 12:14   #47
Distinguished - BHPian

Ah! The 13th year of existence.

For a very special teen who has, ever since birth, taken an independent path, separate from the rest, and has chiseled out it's own distinct, unique persona.

And became a gigantic success story.

Today, it is a presence which has evolved into being something so powerful that it's voice shakes the core foundations of the industry and it's established players. It's reputation for clarity and truth has now become the symbol for fresh hope, day in and day out, for millions of ardent followers not only in it's home country, but across the globe.

May this teen continue to thrive and prosper, and be the guiding light for the enthusiasts and the common man alike, ad infinitum.
RavenAvi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 12:15   #48
BHPian

A very Happy birthday to team-BHP and all its members. I couldn't agree more with GTO when he says that the integrity of idea behind T-BHP is primary than anything else.
Kudos and wish you many more to come
dinesh6481 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 12:20   #49
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday Team - BHP.

My best wishes. Grow on !
kpzen is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 12:26   #50

Wishing Team-Bhp a very happy birthday. I am a newbie on the forum but I have been following TBHP since many years now. Lot of efforts of the core members go into sustaining, maintaining and improving for such a long period and I would like to congratulate them for that. Hoping the legacy of TBHP continues for eternity.
gamerkarve is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 12:27   #51
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP and a big salute to the whole crew

GTO, that was straight from your heart.
Scorpion 10 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 12:27   #52
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP!!

Independent news outlets are an endangered species. Most of the COTY awards seem rigged (Why have a COTY award decided by hacks paid through advertisements?).

I do hope that Team-BHP always has funding available as quality website hosting and maintenance is expensive.

If there is a problem, most forum members would be more than willing to chip in.
Alfresco is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 12:36   #53
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy Birthday Team!

Seems like just yesterday, when I stumbled upon this mine of information! Haven't been a day since then when I have not visited Team-BHP. It is almost second nature now, logging in, much before checking out the other sites. In fact I don't remember the last time I logged into my social media accounts.

May the tribe keep growing!
Dry Ice is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 12:41   #54
Team-BHP Support

Kudos to each one of you for your contributions and helping us keep the forum interesting and unbiased, and a big one to GTO for keeping it pointed in the right direction. I come across this question of funding blah blah quite often, and now i know which thread to point to

Happy Teenaged Years TeamBHP!
Jaggu is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 12:42   #55
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy birthday to TeamBHP.

Thirteen years for an Internet for, without any sponsoring, is a remarkable achievement. Keep up the good work.

Jeroen
Jeroen is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 12:47   #56
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team Bhp

Lot of learnings from the gyaan shared

Have made great friends here and in a way my current job is also in existence due to you ( my hiring manager is a bhpian)

Would love to see maybe Team Bhp hats/cap as part of the merchandise to celebrate this milestone

Cheers ...
Rajesh Rawal is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 13:01   #57
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy b'day to all of us as a community that is united by passion of automobiles! It's a journey that all of us are in together.

As many have said earlier, Team-BHP has touched not just our automobile related life but personal life also -- some of our deepest friendships are with people with whom we met here. Those friendships are as strong as one would have with school friends!

Kudos to the entire fellow crew members to keep the forum sane :-)
khan_sultan is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 13:02   #58

A very happy 13th Team-BHP.

Thank you for keeping us informed and entertained about all the updates and happenings in the world of automobiles.

Wish you all the very best for the future and really appreciate the hard work being put in by the team.
MK11 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 13:05   #59
BHPian

Congratulations to Team-BHP on turning 13....

On this occasion I sincerely thank and appreciate the great efforts of all the ADMINS / MODERATORS, reviewers, members and automotive manufacturers (for some excellent cars & bikes) in making Team-BHP a independent community of hardcore petrolheads.

But looking through each thread, we could always say that even people with no inclination / knowledge about automotive terms become petrolheads in no time.

This shows the great contributions of the members and also the very crux behind the success of the group - Layman Terms. Helping fellow members understand automotive terms easily is a very very tough job. kudos to all!

Above all, the pure, no nonsense, at your face, un biased and exciting reviews by the teams. Be it the photos, the language or the bird's eye view observations, Team-BHP reviews are always exciting to read and exhaustive. Also, over the years, the reviews keep getting better and better (unlike some magazines / portals that have forged a standard template).

So on & on....
rajess_in is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 13:06   #60
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPMV View Post
By the way is there any background story for how our lovely site born on valentines day? our community would love to read it on the birthday.
Some reading material for you

1) About Us > History

2) The Team-BHP Story

3) My journey at Team BHP... The experience of a lifetime !!

4) So many friends!! And so little time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by purohitanuj View Post
We are all together because of TBHP and TBHP is because of us all together.

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th February 2017 at 13:08.
Rehaan is offline   (6) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks