Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Search this Thread
Old 11th July 2022, 18:42   #1411
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by viscosity View Post
Thinking may be I am not up to date on the fuel pricing (with inflation around everywhere etc), ...
Quite obviously out of touch on this topic

Do check the other threads on fuel pricing. It has been so for some time now. Even without this, I didnt find the need to go to shell - both from pricing perspective and observations.

Like the currently popular response to that question: You are Shell-shocked
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th July 2022, 18:43   #1412
bht
BHPian

Quote:
I guess I now need to switch to PSU ones and so I tried finding a COCO bunk one near Bellandur, Marathalli, Sarjapur junction area but couldn't find one.

Any recommendations for a good PSU bunk around my area ? I am ok to travel even 5-10 Kms to go to a reputed PSU bunk as I fill only after 2 months. Thanks in advance.
might be slightly farther from the areas you mentioned, but i have been using IOCL COCO pump near HP office on whitefield main road and never had problems. (plus code: XMXQ+F6 Bengaluru, Karnataka )

https://goo.gl/maps/2kfHxxVZEKWqpJ6r6
bht is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th July 2022, 18:19   #1413
BHPian

Quote:
Hello Bhpians,

I went to Shell Bellandur today and was surprised (almost shocked) that diesel rate is Rs 126/ltr and V-power diesel is Rs 129. I thought they are telling me the petrol rates
just today, the diesel price difference between Shell and others in Bangalore is about 40rs/litre. Don't understand why they had it so high. I came back without filling. Something is wrong with them(?)
Old 13th July 2022, 18:36   #1414
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger747 View Post
just today, the diesel price difference between Shell and others in Bangalore is about 40rs/litre. Don't understand why they had it so high. I came back without filling. Something is wrong with them(?)
I guess classic case of government sharing / subsidising the cost for PSU (private vs public producer) and government sharing the burden. Shell bunks will find it difficult to survive if this continues for long. As I have been a regular Shell user (mainly because of the quantity assurance), I don't want Shell to pack up because of this price difference. Hopefully crude prices will come down and this will get sorted out soon.
Old 13th July 2022, 22:38   #1415
BHPian

Quote:
Any recommendations for a good PSU bunk around my area ? I am ok to travel even 5-10 Kms to go to a reputed PSU bunk as I fill only after 2 months. Thanks in advance.

There's another IOCL COCO on the opposite side of the road which @bht mentioned https://g.page/iocl---coco-kr-puram-2?share
shady is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed