Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Chennai

Old 2nd October 2018, 22:39   #496
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Best Fuel Stations / Petrol Pumps In Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandharamanp View Post
Finally i returned to chennai and ordered the santro petrol tank cover for 850 rs. Now that i understand Vw injectors are sensitive for fuel quality, i wanted to check with all here on preferred pumps. Thanks again for all your inputs.
While the Ashram attendants appear to be crooks at least their fuel is decent.

Though I'd look for Shell, Reliance and Essar pumps and use any of those I find even if I have a few litres left for my tank to reach reserve. BP / IOC / HP are a second choice only for an emergency.

If you're using a VW which as you say isn't too appreciative of bad fuel, try to fill at Shell / Reliance / Essar as often as possible.
hserus is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2018, 16:17   #497
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandharamanp View Post
Any BP petrol bunk that you will recommend in pondhicherry, specifically on the pondhicherry to tindivanun route, pls let me know. Thanks.
I am not sure of any specific BP station in this route (Tindivanam - Pondy), but I often use Chandra Agency (IOC dealer) near Marapalam, Pondicherry.

I have never faced any issue here.

Below is the location.

https://goo.gl/maps/eB13vwCwLHJ2
Srikanthan is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2018, 17:08   #498
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srikanthan View Post
I am not sure of any specific BP station in this route (Tindivanam - Pondy), but I often use Chandra Agency (IOC dealer) near Marapalam, Pondicherry.

I have never faced any issue here.

Below is the location.

https://goo.gl/maps/eB13vwCwLHJ2
Yes, i also used to refill from here but sometimes the attendants tries to cheat by not zeroing the meter. Hence wanted to check with fellow bhpians here. Thanks.
anandharamanp is offline   Reply With Quote