Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2020, 22:52   #166
BHPian

Re: Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)

Rains - for some it brings happiness and joy, for me it brought problems to my car paint.

My car is parked in the basement, but due to heavy rains this season, there was some water leakage which kept on falling on the car.

Obviously, owing to the pandemic, I am not driving at all so neither do I check it straight for 3-4 days at least. So in the past week, this dripping has lead to residue deposits on the bonnet, and it looks like cement and other stuff mixed with it.
Simple wash, rub hasn't done any good yet!

So I decided to take it to WoS and to my luck, Mr Shukla was there.

His advisors looked at the car and took it for light sanding and rubbing. An hour later they returned with the car, with the cement all of it removed, however, this process has left some marks on the bonnet, but it not looking ugly now.

Once this all is over, I'll try to get the bonnet rubbed and OptiCoat, not sure if it helps.
But what harm will it cause, the car has got only 2 years left to drive.

Images attached- Before and After
Attached Thumbnails
Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)-img_20200829_134957.jpg  

Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)-img_20200902_194548.jpg  

contact.nitin7 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th September 2020, 23:14   #167
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by contact.nitin7 View Post

So I decided to take it to WoS and to my luck

Images attached- Before and After
I think you went to the wrong place for this work. Try to set up an appointment here- 98184 65071, I am sure, something can be still salvaged.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi...ers-delhi.html (Professional Car Detailing - Dazzle Detailers (Delhi))

Can you not sell the car outside NCR before your RC expires?
Turbanator is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th September 2020, 07:35   #168
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post

Can you not sell the car outside NCR before your RC expires?
Yes you can. But you are getting pennies for vehicles about to expire as the buyer is well aware of the seller’s dilemma. NGT smart brains .
Old 21st September 2020, 23:22   #169
BHPian

Sir, as much I want to,. Most of these details are a thug.

I have already paid a great deal of money to Detailing Mafia, they couldn't get anything and the only thing they could do is rubbing and sanding and cut the layer of lacquer with every application.

I am. Still very happy with WoS works on it.
Since he is the one who painted the car around 4years ago, he knows the best.

The paint is definitely top notch.
I tried two diff people before him, they couldn't get the paint to match, Hence my trust is with this, in terms of the paint atleast.

Anyhow I am happy with the work done, the leak of whatever it was has penetrated the lacquer coatings and reached the paint
Old 22nd September 2020, 00:20   #170
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Most of these details are a thug.
I will agree somewhat, most people will try to earn by suggesting stuff that may or may not work. That's the reason I suggested you to these guys from my own recent experience. When everyone wanted to do a 8h or 9h coat and charge 50-100 K from me, these guys did a basic cleaning for me and took 5 k for each of the cars.

Quote:
Here, it's possible that paint has suffered damage and maybe cannot be repaired. So, maybe you can get a new finishing coat depending on their advice.

Last edited by Turbanator : 22nd September 2020 at 00:21.
Turbanator is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th July 2021, 18:42   #171
BHPian

Quote:
Sir, as much I want to,. Most of these details are a thug.

I have already paid a great deal of money to Detailing Mafia, they couldn't get anything and the only thing they could do is rubbing and sanding and cut the layer of lacquer with every application.

I am. Still very happy with WoS works on it.

The paint is definitely top notch.
I tried two diff people before him, they couldn't get the paint to match, Hence my trust is with this, in terms of the paint atleast.

Anyhow I am happy with the work done, the leak of whatever it was has penetrated the lacquer coatings and reached the paint

Just wanted to update everyone here:

the swift you guys have seen above has now parted ways with me, after a whopping 3.25 lacs on the odo, this now belongs to a new owner in MP.

They got it registered in MP, just before it could complete 15 years in D-NCR.

I am just happy that the new owner got it serviced from WoS before taking it out to MP, permanently.
Old 5th August 2021, 09:23   #172
BHPian

I had a ver pleasant experience with them recently. My TUV300 developed an alternator related snag which no-one, including Mahindra ASS was able to diagnose and resolve.

They put lots of effort in diagnosing the problem to the cut-out of alternator and resolve the issue.

I am very happy with them and will recommend highly.

Nitin
ntomer is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th February 2022, 03:18   #173
Senior - BHPian

it's been really long since i last posted here,

Thought to update my experience with world of service there has been quite,

Pajero Maintenance update - since there was quite lot work required in pajero as we were planning a journey to Zanskar and Spiti belt - thought to get the maintenance work done for Pajero - which included service,suspension work and also changing any component that may cause trouble,

Overall the aim of this was making the Car rock solid or i should say Robust to withstand the weather conditions,

The work was done well and team at world of service - ensured to get the same at the highest satisfaction and the result was very much as per our expectations and the car performed really well during the journey - in fact post the journey as well car was again inspected and there was complete check up and we found all components fixed are absolutely fine,

The parts that were fixed were all japanese and original - and. that too at very reasonable costing and we were quite happy with the performance and also happy that world of service team did job really well,

Post the mechanical work we decided to get the car the paint work including various panels,alloys and other areas to make the look & feel like a new car and work was done well,

In the recent past - there has been quite a good upgrade in world of service including

1. More number of Lift
2. Steam washing machine
3. Paint booth
4. All kinds of weilding they have - Mig,spot and gas weilding
5. Overall they are in a continuous level of improvements in terms of infrastructure
6. The quality of paint work that the world of service has been producing is truly remarkable and in fact much better than even authorised service centres and that too at a much reasonable costing.
7. Moreover now world of service has also opened one more branch in greater noida and for that i shall post a detailed thread as one of my car was worked in their greater noida workshop as well,

Sharing some pictures of pajero during the work done and also some pictures of work that was done in other cars - few click that i took when i visited them,

Shall be sharing more updates of my other's cars work which was done at world of service greater noida and also at noida,

Overall - a very good experience and a must visit.

Observation - The proportion of premium cars coming in for work keeps steadily rising compared to the more common cars.
Attached Thumbnails
Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)-whatsapp-image-20220213-06.37.36.jpeg  

Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)-whatsapp-image-20220213-06.37.363.jpeg  

Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)-whatsapp-image-20220213-06.36.032.jpeg  

Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)-whatsapp-image-20220213-06.36.03.jpeg  

Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)-whatsapp-image-20220213-06.37.364.jpeg  

Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)-bmw.jpg  

Deeps is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 20th February 2022, 09:10   #174
BHPian

My update on recent service. My car was due for 6th year service. Car was picked up from home at designated time. All jobs carried out to satisfaction.
Mr Anupam keeps track of the work in progress and updates at regular intervals.
They have opened up another centre in greater noida and also started with automotive furniture business.
behaln is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th May 2022, 17:14   #175
BHPian

Jetta Headlight Ballast Changed.

At 90k my Jetta,s RHS headlight stopped working and the culprit was failed ballast.

WoS had the part readily available which the VW didn't (Quoted 3 days). The part cost was 40% of OEM price and the work was done in a jiffy.

Would be patronising this workshop for all my future Jetta maintenance requirements in NCR.
MADMAX111 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2022, 00:32   #176
BHPian

As you all may already the Delhi Govt. has started to act weird with the following respect of rules:
  1. 10-year-old Diesel - DL or NCR registration vehicles are not allowed to ply in DELHI
  2. 10-year-old Petrol Earlier than BS-IV - DL registration vehicles are not permitted to ply in NCR
  3. During certain times levied - incidentally by the govt. under GRAP - BS-IV Diesel Vehicles are not allowed to ply in NCR
    • BSIV Diesel Vehicles are permitted- if they bear the DL registration.
So with all this, in effect, I decided to sell away my Swift which was turning 15 yrs old, and my VW-Vento too - which was nearing 10 yrs of its Delhi Polluted Life.

My requirement was also to get a bigger car since our family has grown, I requested @World Of Service to help me assess a pre-owned vehicle I was eyeing at.

I zeroed down on finding an Innova, which the WOS did help me assess the situation before buying, the car has some minor work to be so as to be called mine, and worthy to bear the 'Team-Bhp' Sticker on it.

List of Services I got done from them:
  • Full Car Service
  • EGR Cleaning
  • Timing Belt (requiring work soon)
  • New Seats and covers along with small interior changes, like door panel inner side cushion matching to seats
  • A complete Detailing of the car incl Dry-Cleaning (this BETA @wos)
  • Fuel gauge repair (I am not fully satisfied with this as it keeps working erroneously, but working - they say they will fix it - I just have to get the car to them again)
  • The brakes still have some minor juddering.
  • and the vibration (which I am still not able to find what is the issue)
All in all - I am very happy with the services they completed, and for those they could not complete, they still promise to fix them.

This is the look of the car on Day 1 and straight to the hospital for the wife's delivery. (2 delivery's in a day)

Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)-sf229955.jpg
contact.nitin7 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th December 2022, 12:16   #177
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
This is the look of the car on Day 1 and straight to the hospital for the wife's delivery. (2 delivery's in a day)
Congratulations on twin delivery.

Is that Cloud9 hospital at Sec 51?
tanwaramit is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th January 2023, 23:23   #178
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
Congratulations on twin delivery.

Is that Cloud9 hospital at Sec 51?
Yes Sir!!
What a keen observation.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 6th January 2023 at 18:08. Reason: typo: keen
contact.nitin7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th March 2023, 13:42   #179
v&v
Senior - BHPian

I have been using WOS service close to 5 years now. Happy with the service and regular running maintenance. Both Duster awd and Santafe is be maintained by them.

This is the first time i got my duster painted. This is one service which need perfect color matching and precision. I was absolutely rejoiced to see the end result. Pertect color match and clean job.

Happy with the outcome. Shairing some pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)-whatsapp-image-20230317-17.20.08.jpg  

Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)-whatsapp-image-20230317-17.20.07.jpg  

Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)-whatsapp-image-20230317-19.35.16.jpg  

Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)-whatsapp-image-20230317-19.35.24.jpg  

Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)-whatsapp-image-20230317-19.35.23.jpg  

Old 27th March 2023, 11:41   #180
BHPian

Hello, I am currently driving Honda City VMT (iVtech) 2018 make and have done little over 59K kms. For the last one month I was getting kat kat noise whenever I press the clutch. In the morning it is not much but after driving more than 15kms this kat kat noise is very much evident. Also the service of the car is due so need to get Clutch set replacement as well as full service was required.

I am born & brought up in Delhi and was living in Rohini, Delhi since 1990 (till end of 2020). My initial 3 years servicing of my Honda City was at Honda authorized workshop (first two at Ring Road Honda Peeragarhi and after that Cherish Honda Mangolpuri). I found Cherish Honda Mangolpuri service quality and response much better than Ring Road Honda, Peeragarhi, Delhi. In December 2020 I had moved to an Apartment flat in Noida Extension. Those were tough days due to Covid time and I was not diving much due to lockdown, work from home things. Post July 2021, when things were better, my drive was regular 65km per day and hence I started searching for Honda's authorized service centre for my City. There are limited options in Noida & Ghaziabad and my colleagues who own Honda cars and reside in these areas were not happy with the quality of work done at Honda Workshops. I searched for online reviews and found that Noida & Ghaziabad service centres for Honda are fared below average. I had an option to send my car to Cherish Honda, Peeragarhi from my office located in ITO, but it did not work out (I tried once, but it is very painful to drive back home from Peeragarhi which is 60kms away from my home).

One of my neighbors in our society informed me that there is a new family shifted in our society tower who own a workshop just behind our society. It was connected to GoMechanic and when I googled, I found good reviews about it (It was old workshop but owners just shifted to my society). I met the owner and informed him that I live in the same society and tower and he assured me of best of service. My last 4 service were at his workshop and work done was okay (not at par with Cherish Honda) and not a confidence inspiring to be frank.

Last month when I decided for the clutch work, I started to find out places to get it done. I did not check with Cherish Honda, Peeragarhi as I am not sending them my car and distance was also too much. I was looking for a place which is close to my home, reliable, reputed and a place where I can send my car for regular service also with peace of mind.

I knew about World of Service since 2018 (through Team-BHP only) and have visited them once then to get a feel as I was planning to send some of my office BMW, Mercedes, Audi cars to them, due to excellent review on Team-BHP as well as on google. That did not work out due to restrictions by our office for company owned luxury cars. However, I did notice lots of BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Skoda, Fiat in the workshop. I spoke to Mr. Anupam over phone and he was very nice & appears to be knowledgeable person too.

Its already a long story above (apology for that), I messaged Mr. Anupam on Friday to book my appointment for Saturday, 25th March for clutch work as well as servicing. It was responded & confirmed by him promptly. I was there on 25th March at 11.30am. Mr. Virender checked my car and took a brief test drive to understand my car. There was a temperature warning light on and on checking he found that there is no coolant in the car (may be because my city covered 11500 kms after last service). I told him of the rattling noise coming from passenger side A pillar area. The car was taken inside the workshop immediately and work started. I was informed that delivery is difficult for same day due to clutch work and they will return the car next day around noon. Mr. Anupam was not in the workshop but he regularly sent me WhatsApp messages with pics, even when I was in the workshop, & updated me of process going on. I stayed in the workshop for about 1 hr and return home. I was regularly updated by Mr. Anupam and last message he sent me was at 1.30am (of 26th March). I was informed that Radiator is also need repair and hence it will take little more time for delivery.

Next day (26th March) I reached workshop at 12.15pm and I was informed that work is completed and car is out on a test drive & also to see if rattling noise is there or not. The car came back in 5 minutes and immediately sent for washing. I took delivery at around 1.30pm and return home. Total expense was Rs.23,375/-[ATTACH=HONDA CITY INVOICE -26.3.2023.pdf]2433689[/ATTACH]

My experience with World of Service (WoS) is excellent. They know their job as good or may be better than authorized workshop. I feel they are better to visit for German luxury cars. It is just a day so can't comment on long term quality analysis of their work, but after driving close to 100 km after the work, I am satisfied and all the problems pointed out by me and resolved (no rattling noise now from A pillar area).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HONDA CITY INVOICE -26.3.2023.pdf (223.2 KB, 133 views)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks