Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2021, 19:02   #256
Team-BHP Support

Re: Which earphones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftlock View Post
Thanks.
I received them today and Im enjoying the listening experience initially.

One issue: the case battery percentage is not showing up on the wearables app. Could this be because I'm using a OnePlus phone and not a Samsung?
Did you install the Buds+ plugin in addition to the wearables app?

The case battery percentage shows only with the case lid open and at least one bud in it (the case connects to the app through the buds, not by itself).

I use a OnePlus device too.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 28th July 2021 at 19:03.
Chetan_Rao is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th July 2021, 20:18   #257
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao View Post
Did you install the Buds+ plugin in addition to the wearables app?

The case battery percentage shows only with the case lid open and at least one bud in it (the case connects to the app through the buds, not by itself).

I use a OnePlus device too.
One dumb question. I bought a buds+ recently. Where can I find that plug-in that you are referring? I am unable to find that in play store or Samsung store. I have a Samsung phone.
Old 28th July 2021, 20:46   #258
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by amvj View Post
... Where can I find that plug-in that you are referring? I am unable to find that in play store or Samsung store. I have a Samsung phone.
Integration with Samsung phones works through the Samsung SmartThings app.
Chetan_Rao is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2021, 11:45   #259
BHPian

I was hellbent on getting Apple Airpods, but I also own android phone and Tablet, and they are my main stay.
Came across a brand called Soundpeats on Youtube and I bought myself Soundpeats Truengine 3SE and TrueAir 2 bluetooth earbuds.
I love their sound signature.
Now I find myself using the Soundpeats TrueAir 2 everyday, even being Earpods style buds, these sound amazing and has a good bass response.
I don't really like in-ear style earphones so these are just perfect for me
Old 12th August 2021, 20:51   #260
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumathindra View Post
Received the DQ6 in 2 days, Its a real comfort fit in the ear and they have also talked about a burn-in period for 6 to 8 hours. Planning to do it tonight.
Wow! Nice to see you have gone in for an In-Ear Monitor (IEM). Did you look at other options as well on the same site from KZ and few other brands who are good with IEM. There are models from KZ which have between 2-8 balanced armature drivers (mid & highs) and 1-2 dynamic drivers (low/bass). I was looking for real user experience before investing in one myself.

I guess you would have done with the break in by now. How are these IEM's in terms of fit and comfort? Also the sound quality? I like the bass in my music and movies that i watch on the laptop or mobile but not heavy skull candy type bass. Do these do justice to that kind of a sound preference? Your feedback would certainly help me and many others who might be considering it. Thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks