Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2008, 13:52   #256
BHPian

Guys, any update on the iphone launch in India?
Old 15th January 2008, 17:47   #257
Senior - BHPian

Anyone have a legit source for the chip/Turbo Sim ?? My friends stuck with a week 47 1.1.2 phone and has someone coming from the US in a weeks time.

Suggestions ?
Old 16th January 2008, 08:45   #258
BHPian

Version 1.1.3 is out. Just updated my phone with it. Much more helpful maps, multiple sending of sms, homescreen modification and much much more.

This phone is truly revolutionary. IMO
Old 16th January 2008, 11:40   #259
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_hard View Post
Version 1.1.3 is out. Just updated my phone with it. Much more helpful maps, multiple sending of sms, homescreen modification and much much more.

This phone is truly revolutionary. IMO
do u have the legit phone or cracked one ?
Old 16th January 2008, 12:19   #260
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
do u have the legit phone or cracked one ?
legit dude 20.....c's
Old 16th January 2008, 23:53   #261
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0uljah View Post
Anyone have a legit source for the chip/Turbo Sim ?? My friends stuck with a week 47 1.1.2 phone and has someone coming from the US in a weeks time.

Suggestions ?

Din't you try the turbo sim site that fb1 posted earlier
Old 19th January 2008, 14:51   #262
Senior - BHPian

Lotus Notes for iPhone (and iPod Touch) could be announced on 20-1-2008

============== Somewhat OT, but still iPhone =============

(I'm sure this is pic is just a "representation of the concept")

Quote:
If you're looking to gain respect for your gear as a serious business-class tool, there's no better way than to infiltrate those Big Four accounting firms still using Lotus Notes. According to a piece carried by the Associated Press, Lotus Notes eMail is coming to Apple's iPhone and iPod touch. We kid you not. The announcement is expected as early as Sunday the 20th, the day IBM's annual Lotusphere conference kicks off in Orlando. The software is free for those with existing licenses which means IT is going to have a hell of a time keeping it out of users' hands. If true, the application would presumably be the first official, third-party app developed with Apple's new iPhone SDK. IBM is also expected to announce their free Lotus Symphony flavor of OpenOffice for the Mac at the same time. An IBM spokesman seemingly confirmed the announcements by saying that Apple and IBM have, "a lot in common. We're going to cross-pollinate." Let's just hope they manage to untangle that jumbled Notes UI for finger-friendly navigation during the mating ritual, eh?
Source: iPhone putting on a Lotus Notes suit? - Engadget

Note: Mods, I couldn't find a more appropriate thread. The General Mobile Phone thread didn't seem to be appropriate. Please move the post if you feel it doesn't belong here.
==================================================
Old 21st January 2008, 01:39   #263
Distinguished - BHPian

rumor has it that the dev team have cracked firmware 1.1.3 but has not released it to the public yet.
Old 21st January 2008, 02:41   #264
BANNED

cracked up 1.1.2 uk phone with xsim finally works now. headache but works
Old 22nd January 2008, 00:09   #265
Team-BHP Support

India Iphone scoop

?? dont be, this is a OT and something

came across dont know if others have seen it before. but take a look at the pic here iPhone India Edition - Hidden Features « The Great Indian Mutiny

Apparently, Apple Inc is secretly working on a draft plan to release a customised iPhone to capture the Indian market. Mutiny.in has obtained some exclusive information about a ’special button’ that activates a plethora of amazing features.

Special Features:
MMSi
Miss-call Management Service Integrated allows you to make calls to friends without giving them a milli-second to pick up your call.

IRK
Irritating Ringtone Killer allows you drain the battery of the offending phones in your area.

MVMS
Misleading Voice Message Generator plays auto generated voice messages to your boss/parents/wife leading them to think that your phone is busy or out of coverage area.

GPMS
Gutter & Pothole Manouevering System gives you updated reports on the size, depth and physical state of gutters and potholes on your way to work.

EFDM
Emergency Feign Death Mode is activated automatically once a user in your STL (Suspicious Tresspasser List) like your dad or mom attempts to access the recent call history or some private folders.

RCWWP
Replace Current Wallpaper with Wife’s Photo mode is well, self-explanatory.

BCPWS
Bulk Conversion of all Pirated Windows Softwares is included considering public demand.

Note: Requests to imprint the price of the phone on the back will be considered in the next release.
Old 22nd January 2008, 10:29   #266
aZa
Senior - BHPian

hilarioussss jaggu
Old 22nd January 2008, 12:23   #267
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys....i'm getting my 8GB iPhone by (cousin) end of this month with 1.1.3 more worried about unlocking.pls help me if there is any way to downgrade to earlier version(1.1.2/1.1.1)and unlock or we need to purchase the Turbo SIM...etc.
Old 22nd January 2008, 16:18   #268
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsagar View Post
Hey guys....i'm getting my 8GB iPhone by (cousin) end of this month with 1.1.3 more worried about unlocking.pls help me if there is any way to downgrade to earlier version(1.1.2/1.1.1)and unlock or we need to purchase the Turbo SIM...etc.
keep it at home for a while nothing for it is out as yet, u cant jailbreak it too
Old 22nd January 2008, 20:19   #269
Team-BHP Support

already news out that it (1.1.3) can be free'ed, details to be made public in Feb when SDK is out
Old 23rd January 2008, 17:09   #270
fb1
BHPian

StealthSIM.com - Official site of StealthSIM

www.simfreer.com

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks