Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2015, 16:13   #166
BHPian

Re: Rumour: Maruti Suzuki developing YRA B+ segment hatchback

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
This is quite surprising ! , the initial spy shots of the YRA looks quite different to the latest spy shots

The YRA spied a around 6 months ago looked like it had borrowed swift's head light design and looked more sedate, whereas the spy shots around now suggests it is going to look more like the concept revealed earlier this year?
To me, it looks pretty similar with the only difference being that the headlamps in the latest pics have been darkened(due to the camouflage)

The YRA does look good and seems a worthy competitor to the i20 in terms of design. Hope those wheels make it to the production model.
Old 22nd June 2015, 11:17   #167
Senior - BHPian

Re: Rumour: Maruti Suzuki developing YRA B+ segment hatchback

Mod Note: Team-BHP has unveiled the YRA at this link (Team-BHP Scoop Pics! Maruti YRA / Fronx Hatchback, uncamouflaged!). Please continue the discussion on the new thread. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
This is quite surprising ! , the initial spy shots of the YRA looks quite different to the latest spy shots

The YRA spied a around 6 months ago looked like it had borrowed swift's head light design and looked more sedate, whereas the spy shots around now suggests it is going to look more like the concept revealed earlier this year?

Attaching both the earlier spy shots and the recent ones and its quite obvious they look very different , can someone clarify which the one that is going to be launched ? I am hoping the YRA Fronx when launched looks as per the latest spy shots.

Pics taken from the internet and merged side by side for comparison
I too was confused, but it seems there is no change in design. I compared it with the older pictures, its the black tape and overly glossy nature of the new pictures that's causing the illusion.

Last edited by GTO : 1st July 2015 at 17:14. Reason: Adding link to scoop thread :)
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks