Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2006, 15:04   #136
BHPian

I dont think its selling ( at least in delhi)

I had test driven the SRV and the sales guy has been phoning since then - I had liked the looks but since then having driven the elantra and the NHC ZX VTEC - have decided they would be better ( though how my dog is going to travel is still a problem
And he keeps giving me this old one about how prices are going to rise anytime
And in all of the last month I have only seen 1 on the road - apart from their SUbaru blue test drive vehicles
Old 21st August 2006, 15:14   #137
BHPian

SRV is definitely not worth 8L. Its not great at power, FE, maintenance or won't be good at resale either. Features provided are not great, you don't even get ABS with standard version. What is the use of these many bucks. Moreover, India is not acustomed of buying 8L hatch. Getz wasn't bad car but its high price killed it.
Old 21st August 2006, 17:23   #138
Senior - BHPian

SRV ,
Looks -
Rear end - Neat ....Front end - not enticing though the rear looks a bit of AR Brera
Proportions - Clear lines
Interiors - again looks good.
Engine - Bad ...bad...would prefer palio's 1.6
Price - Are they joking ? , 8.2 for this ?????? something is really wrong with GM .
1.They launch Astra so early that they forgot to localise parts.
Sail was another disaster , India wasnt ready for such a high quality expensive hatch , same like golf.
2.They lauch Taver so late that they were focusing more on localising than launching
3.They finally got it right with optra....
4. Aveo ...very very unplanned product lacking focus in any area
5.SRV complete gamble launch ...I am sure if they had saught public opnion on a car of that sor for 8.2 lack s I am sure ..they would have never launched it...say the same car I mean SRV with a 2.0 lit Crdi mill sounds good....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks