Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Would you buy spares and parts online?
Yes – Only for routine services 45 10.39%
Yes – For routine services + replacements 338 78.06%
No 50 11.55%
Voters: 433. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2017, 23:39   #121
BHPian

Re: Would you buy Spares & Parts online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo_Ipe View Post
Bumping up a really old thread!

From the limited research I did on TeamBHP regarding ISA Valve (aka Idle Speed Actuator Valve, Idle Air Control Valve etc.), I came to the conclusion that it is an irritant in many Hyundai cars.

My posts in other threads regarding the valve in other threads:

A fellow BHPian had started a thread on the same issue, which never took off.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...sa-santro.html

So finally after almost a year and a half of irregular idling and the AC compressor cutting off at idling speeds, decided to bite the bullet and get the valve replaced. Seeing my reluctance, my SA at Hyundai A$S offered to replace my ISA valve with a random Santro's valve for demo purpose. Once the valve was replaced, idling was smooth and AC was cooling flawlessly!

I've been quoted 10,700/- for the valve which according to me is steep, but in accordance with what others have reported. Guess it's part of the price one has to pay for maintaining a nearly 12 year old car!
Some pics I clicked:

The loaner valve used for testing purpose:

Attachment 1639132

My busted valve! Was fixed with Mseal in December 2015 when I had deferred changing the valve:

Attachment 1639133

Attachment 1639134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo_Ipe View Post
My ISA Valve story took an unexpected turn 2 days after I paid an advance of 2k for the 11k valve at the Hyundai A$S. I was just looking at the pics I'd clicked, and found a part number on the loaner valve (refer above post). I did a casual Google search and I was surprised to find the part available on an Indian website for a little over 5k! Did some further Googling and found this:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/IDLE...311.0.0.elCLcI

For less that INR 1,000/- that was a bargain I wasn't willing to let go. Ordered it instantly, and cancelled the request at the A$S, who refunded my advance without too much of a hassle. The part arrived in less than 20 days, and I got it fixed at a local garage in 20 minutes flat and gave the mechanic 200/- for labour!

The "AC cutting off at idling" issue was immediately sorted out. The irregular idling persisted for 2-3 days, but settled down by itself. Hence, I sorted out the Hyundai ISA Valve issue in my 12 year old Xing for ~1,200/- bucks! Not sure how long the new valve will last, but at a tenth of the cost of the OEM valve, that is a risk I'm willing to take!
My first online car part shopping success story!
Old 24th July 2017, 00:09   #122
Senior - BHPian

Voted for, NO!

Regardless of what spare part, The amount of replica's in the market these days, I will never take a chance to order any part online, I one of those guys who will pay a bit more but would like to be 100% sure that any part being used in my car is totally genuine.
Old 24th August 2017, 10:22   #123
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Tried Boodmo, part I was looking for wasn't available on other portals.

I ordered a tail light for Scorpio (old gen) and got it in 4 days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deetjohn View Post
boodmo.com is so expensive!!
Guys, I take back my words. The recent experience with Boodmo has been terrible. I had to order the same part again. Ordered it on 11-Aug and I have not heard anything from them. Customer care is useless, just keeps forwarding the emails. I am thinking of raising a dispute with my credit card bank for this transaction.

Stay away from boodmo!

Lesson learnt, don't be lazy, get up and get the things from a physical store. Lol!
Dry Ice is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2017, 12:15   #124
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Stay away from boodmo!

Lesson learnt, don't be lazy, get up and get the things from a physical store. Lol!
I am stuck with boodmo ! Should have gone to my local MGP store and got the parts

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ml#post4257159
Captain Slow is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th August 2017, 12:00   #125
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Guys, I take back my words. The recent experience with Boodmo has been terrible. I had to order the same part again. Ordered it on 11-Aug and I have not heard anything from them. Customer care is useless, just keeps forwarding the emails. I am thinking of raising a dispute with my credit card bank for this transaction.

Stay away from boodmo!

Update, as posted on the other thread -

Quote:
I had got an email from him last time for feedback, so added him to the email thread. Also added the email Leoshashi shared earlier. Now, I don't know who did what, but I got a call saying, my order will be "shipped" in the next 7 days. So total - 14+7 = 21 days (just to ship), against the promised "delivery" time of 5-7 days. I requested him for a refund as I am not willing to waste more time with them.

Got an email sometime later that the refund is processed, should reflect in my bank 5-7 days later.

Boodmo.com is best avoided even if only they list the part you need. Coz going by how they seem to work, they will start looking for it, only after you place the order. And high chances, might not be able to fulfil it. But they will for sure be able to annoy you no ends with their non-sensical emails!
Old 4th November 2017, 06:17   #126
BHPian

Anyone has experience with AutoDivine?

I ordered these 3D Kagu Mats For Hyundai Santa Fe Black for ₹9,927.00 from AutoDivine.com online on 17 October 2017.

I have not received this item till today, 03 November 2017. When I enquired about the status on 24 Oct, they gave a tracking number of Professional Couriers, when I enter the tracking number at Professional courier site, it says "Your consignment status request could not be processed." Their site has online chat. on 3rd November 8pm, when the chat assistant promised to get back to me with status update in 15 minutes. But no response after that.

Has any one else faced any such issues with AutoDivine.com?

Last edited by GTO : 6th November 2017 at 10:56. Reason: Language
iwant2go is offline   (1) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 7th November 2017, 13:53   #127

@iwant2go - I also ordered a 3d kagu mat for my Scorpio after speaking to one guy called Prateek on this no 7291944363. Its been more than 7 days and I have not heard from them. I sent him an SMS but there is no response and now when I check their website is down. I tried calling that no but there was no response and now it looks like he has blocked my no. They are listed on Amazon and also have a facebook page. Looks like a fraud website and I am clueless on how to take this forward. May be if we have more instances, we should collectively file a complaint.
Old 11th November 2017, 17:45   #128
BHPian

Beware of online shop AutoDivine.com

I ordered these 3D Kagu Mats For Hyundai Santa Fe Black for ₹9,927.00 from AutoDivine.com online on 17 October 2017.

I have not received this item until today, 11 November 2017. When I enquired about the status on 24 Oct, they gave a tracking number of Professional Couriers. When I enter the tracking number at Professional courier site, it says "Your consignment status request could not be processed." Their site has online chat. on 3rd November 8 pm, when the chat assistant promised to get back to me with a status update in 15 minutes. But no response after that.

Again I chatted with chat assistant one Mona on 4th November. She promised to refund within 10 working days. I insisted for 2 days. Nothing came back yet.

Today, on 11th November when I checked, the website itself down.

Has anyone else faced any such issues with AutoDivine.com?
Has anyone bought anything successfully from Autodivine?

(I got a response from another user @magicblack last week in another thread saying he also had similar experience trying to order 3d mat for Scorpio).
iwant2go is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 11th November 2017, 18:56   #129
BHPian

Re: Beware of online shop AutoDivine.com

Though they've deleted their Facebook page, it seems to be owned by Vishal and Sandeep.

A whois search gives the following result:

Registrant Name: Prateek Chawla
Registrant Phone: +91.7291944363
Registrant Email: prateekchawla.india@gmail.com

There seem to be a lot of complaints when you reverse search using the above details, so the best way out would be asking your credit card company for a chargeback.
prateekm is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th November 2017, 08:47   #130
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwant2go View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Though they've deleted their Facebook page, it seems to be owned by Vishal and Sandeep.

These guys are very much active on Amazon.in

https://www.amazon.in/Autodivine-Che...a-e1d80db51a50
You could try and reach them on Amazon or maybe even give negative feedbacks to them via Amazon.

Edit - >

Prateek Chawla is the Proprietor

Last edited by Captain Slow : 12th November 2017 at 08:57.
Old 29th November 2017, 00:02   #131
Distinguished - BHPian

99RPM.com starts selling Bajaj spares too. Got a mail today from the website.
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2018, 10:30   #132
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwant2go View Post

I have not received this item until today, 11 November 2017. When I enquired about the status on 24 Oct, they gave a tracking number of Professional Couriers. When I enter the tracking number at Professional courier site, it says "Your consignment status request could not be processed." Their site has online chat. on 3rd November 8 pm, when the chat assistant promised to get back to me with a status update in 15 minutes. But no response after that.

Again I chatted with chat assistant one Mona on 4th November. She promised to refund within 10 working days. I insisted for 2 days. Nothing came back yet.

Today, on 11th November when I checked, the website itself down.

Has anyone else faced any such issues with AutoDivine.com?
Has anyone bought anything successfully from Autodivine?

(I got a response from another user @magicblack last week in another thread saying he also had similar experience trying to order 3d mat for Scorpio).
Guess i should have checked here earlier , ordered 3D Kagu mat for 11K INR and no address so far , Spoke to Prateek before ordering confirming the details , he sounded so genuine that i didn't think twice , Hard to believe so much of cheating happening over a period of time even without any taking action . Please let know if there is a way out here .
Old 8th March 2018, 22:57   #133
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjithrnair View Post
Guess i should have checked here earlier...

Hard to believe so much of cheating happening over a period of time even without any taking action

Please let know if there is a way out here .
In case you paid using a Credit Card, you can initiate a charge-back and that will return your money. Otherwise, talking to your bank might help too. Debit Cards often have fraud prevention, but nowhere close to Credit Cards.

Not sure about Net Banking because its hard to prove fraud. Next time, Credit Card, okay?

May you find a resolution soon. Cheers and Good luck.
Old 12th March 2018, 19:24   #134
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPrice View Post
In case you paid using a Credit Card, you can initiate a charge-back and that will return your money. Otherwise, talking to your bank might help too. Debit Cards often have fraud prevention, but nowhere close to Credit Cards.

Not sure about Net Banking because its hard to prove fraud. Next time, Credit Card, okay?

May you find a resolution soon. Cheers and Good luck.
I bought it using HDFC credit card.
I opened a dispute with HDFC and I had to fill up a dispute form and supply evidences to support the promised material and delivery.
Email ref #1:
Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

As requested, please find the following:
1. Filled up dispute form.
2. Promise by the vendor that product would be despatched in 5 days. (email)
3. Chat transcripts screenshots, 1, 2, 3 where vendor has promised to refund.

After this, the vendor seem to be absconding, web site down, phone not responding.
Please process the refund.
Email Ref #2:
Quote:
Dear XXXX YYYYYY,

Please find the attachments as requested.

1. Order confirmation email

2. Screenshot of web site where the product I bought is published. An SLA of 5 days despatch is promised.
(Subsequently the autodivine.com web site has been down)

3. Email communication about despatch. With fake shipment tracking number!
As you can see and you can verify online at Professional courier site, ( http://www.tpcindia.com/Tracking2014...pe=0&service=0 )
that shipment tracking number is bogus and can not be tracked. This vendor has deliberately cheated, closed shop and absconding.
No replies to emails, phone can not be reached.

There are other users suffered, as you can see from twitter (https://twitter.com/search?q=autodivine&src=typd).
My entire experience is documented at my site and I have uploaded at: http://holla.freeshell.org/autodivine/ad.html
Since I was dealing with Autodivine for the first time, luckily i have taken screenshots of some of the chat transcripts.
Old 1st June 2018, 19:32   #135
Distinguished - BHPian

I had a very positive experience with genuineparts dot com where I purchased my car's front & rear brake rotors. The spares were shipped via FedEx..instead of the normal Level 3/4 couriers..which tells me a lot about their dedication to customer satisfaction and least possible turn around time. And yeah, the parts are by genuine OEM suppliers alright. No rip offs.

Rahul and Atishay, the gents I interacted with, are very helpful, polite and cooperative. Such a rarity and a welcome change from the normal transactional relationships we car owners have with spare parts stores!

You can reach them Genuine Parts or at their mobile # listed on the site.

Last edited by R2D2 : 1st June 2018 at 19:35.
R2D2 is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks