Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2023, 12:15   #181
BHPian

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Can someone who has bought a 5 Series or any BMW in the last year please shed light on the discounts being offered on these cars?
kc0403 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th April 2023, 03:58   #182
BHPian

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

That’s a great deal. It’s a substantial 24 lakh less than the segment best BMW iX. I don’t think it’s really 24 lakh lesser of a car. Yes, range is not as good, space - while adequate, not as cavernous as the Beemer, nor is the coolness factor besides that, eTron is quite substantial. Of course the facelift with more range, revamped power output, Q8 rebadging is only weeks away and the dealer is getting rid of the stock before that.

(A tangential thought - Spacewise this car is more Q6 than Q8, calling it it’s flagship is some marketing harakiri by Audi, IMO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkunaldas View Post
I have an offer of AUDI Etron 55 2021 unregistered model. Ex showroom 1.3Cr available for 95lacs ex showroom.
Is it a good deal
316kmph is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th April 2023, 20:51   #183
BHPian

Visited the Audi Bengaluru showroom today, was informed that they have no discounts on any of the models. Albeit, no serious discussions took place.
Old 27th April 2023, 00:51   #184
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc0403 View Post
Can someone who has bought a 5 Series or any BMW in the last year please shed light on the discounts being offered on these cars?
Please DM me sir, will give the update to you on it. i recently bought the BMW X3.
Old 27th April 2023, 12:37   #185
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdeepakk View Post
Please DM me sir, will give the update to you on it. i recently bought the BMW X3.
This thread was created to share and help others with such information. If you could share the offers you received on your X3 that would be very helpful to everyone here.
You needn't disclose personal identifiable information of the sales individual or dealership if it helps.

Thanks.
Maky is online now   (18) Thanks
Old 30th April 2023, 00:18   #186
Senior - BHPian

Can anyone shed any light on the possibility of any price reduction at either Mercedes or BMW since April? I know March would have been a good time but I missed that boat
Old 30th April 2023, 11:05   #187

An update of the offers I got compared to my previous post on the last page -

Audi Mumbai South had the Red A4 with beige interiors which I wanted since a long time and they gave a 7.5 lakhs discount for the Premium Plus variant. Additionally they offered 5 years CSVP and Extended Warranty complimentary.

Audi Mumbai West also offered the same discount and offer but they had the brown interior one. Hence, I went for the former with beige as it was available faster.

Both dealers are very cooperative and friendly, so the buyer should see their convenience where they want to go. Audi Mumbai South also offered me a nice test drive on the first visit so that was sweet of them.

The car is like a Boeing 777 aircraft, buttery smooth. Hopefully I'll be able to write an ownership review of it sometime.

Cheers!
ameyfire is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 7th May 2023, 20:42   #188
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindalvishesh View Post
Sure, we got it from audi gurugram, we got an exchange benefit, end of financial year discounts, and since we wanted a blue/grey car and they had one in black, they gave us a discount for that too... no freebies im afraid. cheers!
This was for the Premium variant, right? Can you share some photos of the car's 'key' differences

Last edited by KI07 : 7th May 2023 at 20:43. Reason: Incomplete
Old 11th May 2023, 17:56   #189
BHPian

Can anyone who has purchased/ negotiated on a Q3 or sportback please share what kind of deals are being offered by Audi on these?
I know that 5-year warranty and 3-year maintenance is offered as standard along with corporate discount, but what is the scope for further negotiation?
Old 16th May 2023, 23:47   #190
Senior - BHPian

In Chennai they offered exchange bonus + cash discount too. but didnt pursue it so dont have the exact details
bottle is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th May 2023, 12:31   #191
BHPian

Saw a message in someone’s phone from Audi Mumbai dealer - take Q3 home at 42.2 lacs. I am assuming this is for premium plus Q3 which has ex-showroom of 44.89, so this seems like 2.7 lac upfront discount on ex-showroom. They were earlier offering 1.4 lac support on the incremental road tax (~3.6 lacs in Mumbai) due to the car being CBU. Not sure if they include it here or not. I guess they are cleaning up the last few older CBU stock (MY22) to make way for the locally assembled CKD units now. Not a bad deal either way given this is a proper 4x4 non-puny engine (thanks to Mer/BMW downgrades) luxury German marque, and cheaper than all.
Lux_Noob is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th May 2023, 13:55   #192
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux_Noob View Post
Saw a message in someone’s phone from Audi Mumbai dealer - take Q3 home at 42.2 lacs. I am assuming this is for premium plus Q3 which has ex-showroom of 44.89, so this seems like 2.7 lac upfront discount on ex-showroom. They were earlier offering 1.4 lac support on the incremental road tax (~3.6 lacs in Mumbai) due to the car being CBU. Not sure if they include it here or not. I guess they are cleaning up the last few older CBU stock (MY22) to make way for the locally assembled CKD units now. Not a bad deal either way given this is a proper 4x4 non-puny engine (thanks to Mer/BMW downgrades) luxury German marque, and cheaper than all.
Getting a CBU at a discount to the CKD is a great deal. CBU's are generally built to a higher standard and have fewer issues than CKDs.
Old 25th May 2023, 11:53   #193
FNM
BHPian

Any idea on what discounts are currently being offered on the BMW 2 Series 220i (or 220d) in Mumbai? Both Navnit and Infinity are offering either model at just under 51 lakhs. Has anyone had lower offers recently?
Old 21st June 2023, 01:37   #194
BHPian

Got a quote of 42L OTR Daman registration for Audi Q3 CBU MY22 Model Premium Plus - is this a steal deal or should I skip it and get the latest MY23 Audi Q3 which is expensive by 3 lakhs more 45L OTR Daman?

Anyone who has got the Q3 recently or have got offers, please share them. I need to inform the dealer at the earliest. Thank you!

Is there any other german car that I can get in this budget ~ 40L
techspark is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2023, 17:06   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI07 View Post
This was for the Premium variant, right? Can you share some photos of the car's 'key' differences
Hello mate, sorry for the late response..Compared to the P+ variant, the Premium misses out on rear ac vents, a more advanced ambient lighting setup with 3 color options and it has a different climate control panel. Hope that helps!
jindalvishesh is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks