Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th March 2023, 19:00   #151
BHPian

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Dang. I feel more and more good thinking about bagging a XE for OTR < A200’s ex showroom price
Tutenkhamen is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 10th March 2023, 00:57   #152
BHPian

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Mercedes-Benz is set to increase the prices of its model range by 5%. The revised prices will come into effect from April 1, 2023.
They said the same for January, 2023 but I don't think that ever happened.
Old 10th March 2023, 10:57   #153
BHPian

6 years ago, I bought the S60 for 36 lacs ex-showroom.
Won't even get the A-class limo for that money now. That's just hilariously sad.
veedub89 is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 14th March 2023, 13:59   #154
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindalvishesh View Post
Hey, we just booked the premium model for 43L! For more info, we can discuss on this thread itself.
Hi. Can you share more details on the thread here? Where did you get it? What discounts, freebies, etc did they give? 43L is about 10-12 lakh off in the south.
showboat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th March 2023, 23:47   #155
BHPian

Good discounts available on the A4 in Mumbai by both the Audi dealers. My colleague booked the technology variant and final amount came closer to the ex- showroom price. This includes the 5-year service and warranty package. Stocks may be limited though. We were also negotiating for the facelift BMW 320Ld but the max discount we could manage was around 5 lakhs.
gupta_v_kr is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 20th March 2023, 00:38   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by showboat View Post
Hi. Can you share more details on the thread here? Where did you get it? What discounts, freebies, etc did they give? 43L is about 10-12 lakh off in the south.
Sure, we got it from audi gurugram, we got an exchange benefit, end of financial year discounts, and since we wanted a blue/grey car and they had one in black, they gave us a discount for that too... no freebies im afraid. cheers!
jindalvishesh is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st March 2023, 21:19   #157
Team-BHP Support

Managed to close a deal on probably the last December 2022 Premium+ A6 for 61L + TCS for individual registration on road Mumbai for a family friend. Price was inclusive of the 5 years warranty + comprehensive maintenance package and the regular floor mats, audi puddle lamps, etc.
manson is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2023, 14:09   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Managed to close a deal on probably the last December 2022 Premium+ A6 for 61L + TCS for individual registration on road Mumbai for a family friend. Price was inclusive of the 5 years warranty + comprehensive maintenance package and the regular floor mats, audi puddle lamps, etc.
61 lakh for MH registration or Diu ?
Old 2nd April 2023, 20:44   #159
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bordeaux View Post
They did increase the prices on the C class at least. The C220d was offered to me for 70L onroad in November and it is now 73.7L.

At this point, these price increases are just to prod people who are on the fence into buying it quickly before there is another increase. I don't think they actually even sold more than a handful of them.
Cresterk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2023, 21:33   #160
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresterk View Post
At this point, these price increases are just to prod people who are on the fence into buying it quickly before there is another increase. I don't think they actually even sold more than a handful of them.
Mercedes has been selling more than 1000 units monthly and have not been providing any discounts at all. I think they are able to move inventory.
Old 2nd April 2023, 21:47   #161
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Mercedes has been selling more than 1000 units monthly and have not been providing any discounts at all. I think they are able to move inventory.
Bulk of mercedes sales comes from the E class LWB, GLC and the GLE iirc. I don't think the W206 C class is selling anywhere near the W205 numbers.
Cresterk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2023, 21:50   #162
BHPian

Quote:
Bulk of mercedes sales comes from the E class LWB, GLC and the GLE iirc. I don't think the W206 C class is selling anywhere near the W205 numbers.
That I agree. GLC was their top seller but I guess it's been out of stock for very many months and will now be available only in the new avatar whenever that happens. But it was indeed selling like crazy!
Old 3rd April 2023, 10:19   #163
BHPian

Quote:
They did increase E class prices as well by 2L+ on 1st January 2023.
Old 4th April 2023, 23:45   #164
BHPian

Quote:
They did increase the prices on the C class at least. The C220d was offered to me for 70L onroad in November and it is now 73.7L.

Mercedes was not kidding. C 220d shows as 77.29L on Carwale now.
Old 5th April 2023, 01:07   #165
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSaha View Post
61 lakh for MH registration or Diu ?
We had negotiated 61 + TCS for individual Mumbai registration. The car was eventually registered on company name at their Daman address and the difference in road tax was adjusted at actuals accordingly. This deal was for the last December 2022 car the dealer apparently had in stock and I doubt one would be able to get a similar price on the 2023 manufactured cars.

Last edited by manson : 5th April 2023 at 01:09.
manson is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks