Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2022, 13:10   #91
BHPian

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Just casually walked into Audi Moti Nagar, Delhi yesterday.
Inquired about A6. They have 3 cars - grey, blue and black and are giving 5 years service pack as free and was being offered one for 70 OTR.
If a serious buyer is out there, I sense it could be brought down by 3-4 lakhs more

Last edited by manson : 30th December 2022 at 10:14. Reason: Typo.
SShandilya is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th December 2022, 00:28   #92
BHPian

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SShandilya View Post
Just casually walked into Audi Moti Nagar, Delhi yesterday.
Inquired about A6. They have 3 cars - grey, blue and black and are giving 5 years service pack as free and was being offered one for 70 OTR.
If a serious buyer is out there, I sense it could be brought down by 3-4 lakhs more
Please can you mention the variant too.
Is it Technology or Premium Plus?

Also did anyone from Delhi noticed listings by a seller by the name of AXIOM ASSOCIATES on OLX. They have posted several posting of new cars such as: A6, A4, Q5, 530i,Volvo XC60, S90 etc and are offering discount on ex-showroom price.
Cars posted are in new condition (<50km ODO) and we will be first owners.
Various Ex-Showroom mentioned are-
1. 530i & S90- 60.9 lakhs
2. Xc60- 63.5 lakhs
3. A6 PP- 54.25 lakhs
4. Q5 PP- 55.25 lakhs
And many more are there!

So what is recommendation from esteemed forum members. Should I enquire further from them or just leave it.
Deals on BMW and Volvo are quite good. In first round of negotiations both companies couldn’t match the sedan’s price.

Last edited by manson : 30th December 2022 at 10:16. Reason: Typo.
Tanmay_868 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 30th December 2022, 00:37   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanmay_868 View Post
Please can you mention the variant too.
Is it Technology or Premium Plus?
These available A6 were the technology trim.

Last edited by manson : 30th December 2022 at 10:20. Reason: Replaced with correct quote.
SShandilya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th January 2023, 18:20   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux_Noob View Post
This is great info on ethanol blending, something I had no idea about but can have deep ramifications on car warranty/resale in 3-4 years. T-BHP rules! But also another point of confusion for potential luxury car buyers like me who are already fairly confused!. Anyway, a google research indicates 15% blending tolerance for the new Audi Q3 as of 2020. I will post further if I hear from the dealer on this (as I am considering this car).

https://ownersmanuals2.com/audi/q3-2...75013/page-199
Per dealer, the new Q3 is E20 compliant. After deciding to book almost all other competitors (X1, GLA, XC40) one by one and then deciding against those for various reasons, I finally gave in to the looks of the Q3 (in Black it’s AMAZING and belies its entry-level-ness in terms of road presence) and booked a premium plus version (chewing my own words on not buying the same with so many missing features). As a 1st time luxury buyer, still feeling unsure if this was the right decision or should I have waited for the “regular” discounts from Audi but I have been doing my search for ~3 months full-steam (and ~12 months in a less intense way) so am fairly fatigued, so just hoping the discounts if any, are not bumper given it is a new model and even if they are, it is more towards FY23 end as I can then justify to myself not waiting that long (23 March end discounts, if on Q3, will feel hurtful). For what it’s worth, I do have a ~3L discount from the originally inflated quotes, not to mention the publicly mentioned 3 year CSVP+extended warranty, so this makes me feel somewhat better. Delivery expected within 2 weeks. Q. Any thoughts from experienced luxury buyers on this forum?
And I am yet to see a PP model in person as they are yet to have it in the showroom (arriving this Saturday), but I will get till Monday to cancel if I do not like its looks etc (or any other reason). Hopefully not.
Old 5th January 2023, 19:55   #95
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Per dealer, the new Q3 is E20 compliant. After deciding to book almost all other competitors (X1, GLA, XC40) one by one and then deciding against those for various reasons, I finally gave in to the looks of the Q3 (in Black it’s AMAZING and belies its entry-level-ness in terms of road presence) and booked a premium plus version (chewing my own words on not buying the same with so many missing features).
Q. Any thoughts from experienced luxury buyers on this forum?
And I am yet to see a PP model in person as they are yet to have it in the showroom (arriving this Saturday), but I will get till Monday to cancel if I do not like its looks etc (or any other reason). Hopefully not.
I would say wait till this month-end, the new generation X1 will be launched soon. And BMW petrols are E25 compatible if the ethanol blend is something you’re wary about. If you don’t like the X1 you can still go ahead with the Q3.
CEF_Beasts is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 5th January 2023, 22:07   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Per dealer, the new Q3 is E20 compliant. After deciding to book almost all other competitors (X1, GLA, XC40) one by one and then deciding against those for various reasons, I finally gave in to the looks of the Q3 (in Black it’s AMAZING and belies its entry-level-ness in terms of road presence) and booked a premium plus version (chewing my own words on not buying the same with so many missing features). As a 1st time luxury buyer, still feeling unsure if this was the right decision or should I have waited for the “regular” discounts from Audi but I have been doing my search for ~3 months full-steam (and ~12 months in a less intense way) so am fairly fatigued, so just hoping the discounts if any, are not bumper given it is a new model and even if they are, it is more towards FY23 end as I can then justify to myself not waiting that long (23 March end discounts, if on Q3, will feel hurtful). For what it’s worth, I do have a ~3L discount from the originally inflated quotes, not to mention the publicly mentioned 3 year CSVP+extended warranty, so this makes me feel somewhat better. Delivery expected within 2 weeks. Q. Any thoughts from experienced luxury buyers on this forum?
I wouldn't trust a single word the dealer says about the E20 compliance, unless there is some written/documented proof.

And I would suggest you to wait for the new X1, it is launching end of this month (it's actually a new car, the Q3 is a 3 years old model that has just launched in India, it is already outdated)

Last edited by koolkunz : 5th January 2023 at 22:08.
koolkunz is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 6th January 2023, 00:28   #97
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkunz View Post
I wouldn't trust a single word the dealer says about the E20 compliance, unless there is some written/documented proof.

And I would suggest you to wait for the new X1, it is launching end of this month (it's actually a new car, the Q3 is a 3 years old model that has just launched in India, it is already outdated)
Good advice, I was probably being too naive in not asking for a document. I have asked now and will update if I get some info here. WRT new X1 vs Q3, I am fairly sold on Q3 for looks (call me a shallow person but if I was thinking logically, XC40 is the best choice in front of me already in terms of features, engine gearbox etc.). Also, based on YouTube videos, the new X1 looks somewhat strange from certain angles, especially the rear, making it look more like a Van/Innova. In person the beautiful kidney grill may make all the flaws disappear though. Also, while dealing with X1 folks for the outgoing model, I was told the expected new model to start at ~58 lacs which will make it much more expensive the PP Q3 I am considering. Even if this was an exaggeration to scare me into buying the outgoing model, I certainly think new X1 will be 55 lacs+ at least as it can easily outclass the GLA petrol model with the puny engine (assuming X1 stays in their existing model power range) given the new X1 will be as much feature loaded than the outgoing model. In nutshell, I am more confused in getting Audi Q3 deals in March vs. buying it now than so much considering it vs. X1. No one knows the answers but just lightening my head by blurting out my dilemmas on the forum. Hopefully Mods are kind to confused souls like me!
Lux_Noob is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2023, 11:15   #98
BHPian

BMW X3 20D LUXURY LINE

Exshowroom- 67.4L
final price offered-
bangalore navnit- 65.3L
MUMBAI- 63.8L
Pune- 64.4L
tommani is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 7th January 2023, 12:44   #99
BHPian

Can anyone help in guiding the expected discount for a X5 Diesel. Can wait till March-23 as I think the market is slowing now.

Also a good discount to expect for a Q7 petrol.
abs182 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 12th January 2023, 07:48   #100
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi everyone.

Has anyone recently purchased or in the process of purchasing a Mercedes GLA 220d? Prices for Delhi / UP (Noida) are up there but even with the Agility Financing or complete 5 year Service Package, the dealers are not giving any discounts anywhere.

Wanted to know if anyone had a better deal. Plus can someone direct me to an ownership or Official Review for the GLA 220d? I am stuck on that car and though of gifting it to myself for my 40th

Thanks in advance.

The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes etc-delhi-prices.jpg

The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes etc-service-packages.jpg

The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes etc-up-prices-agility.jpg

Last edited by Axe77 : 13th January 2023 at 04:43. Reason: Fixing incorrect caps and some paragraphing.
Abhinav6683 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th January 2023, 18:40   #101
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhinav6683 View Post
Prices for Delhi / UP (Noida) are up there but Even with the Agility Financing or Complete 5 year Service Package, The dealers are not giving any discounts anywhere.

Wanted to Know if anyone had a better deal.
If you are a doctor or a software engineer with one of the MNCs in India, you should get a flat 1.5L discount. This is directly from the Mercedes and not the dealers. I am not aware of any other discounts.
bordeaux is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 12th January 2023, 22:08   #102
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bordeaux View Post
If you are a doctor or a software engineer with one of the MNCs in India, you should get a flat 1.5L discount. This is directly from the Mercedes and not the dealers. I am not aware of any other discounts.
Neither a Doctor or a SE but good to know that only Two professions matter to MB

Thanks for the info though.
Abhinav6683 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 13th January 2023, 01:45   #103
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Everyone

Has anyone recently purchased or in the process of Purchasing a Mercedes GLA 220d?

Prices for Delhi / UP (Noida) are up there but Even with the Agility Financing or Complete 5 year Service Package, The dealers are not giving any discounts anywhere.

Wanted to Know if anyone had a better deal.

Plus can someone direct me to an Ownership or Official Review for the GLA 220d?

I am stuck on that car and though of gifting it to myself for my 40th

Thanks in Advance
Here's the review : https://www.team-bhp.com/news/2021-m...la-h247-review

https://www.team-bhp.com/news/2nd-ge...d-rs-4210-lakh

I feel you. We were also stuck on the new GLA 4matic for a long while before we decided an entry level mercedes just wasn't worth 60L on road. It used to make sense when going to a higher segment would cost some 35-45% more. But now, paying just 10-15% more will get you a brand new w206 C class which is much better in all aspects + comes with the new design language that will be fresh for another 4-5 years atleast. Not to mention you don't even get something as basic as keyless entry even after all this money. Why compromise on something you will use daily that's also now present in every 10L hatchback.

As for deals, mercedes was offering an 8 year complimentary drivetrain warranty (engine + transmission) for free back in 2022. Not sure if that is still applicable now.

Also some things I noted which was different from the review/media cars while I was doing my research to buy it for my dad:

1. Front and rear parking sensors are now standard.
2. Auto parking is now standard
3. The 4matic variant (AWD) in India comes with both offroad package and AMG package.
- The offroad package gives it an offroad specific drive mode and is pretty competent
- The AMG package gives it a lowered suspension

So yes, the offroad specific version has worse ground clearance than the normal FWD versions
Cresterk is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 13th January 2023, 03:24   #104
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresterk View Post
I feel you. We were also stuck on the new GLA 4matic for a long while before we decided an entry level mercedes just wasn't worth 60L on road. It used to make sense when going to a higher segment would cost some 35-45% more. But now, paying just 10-15% more will get you a brand new w206 C class which is much better in all aspects + comes with the new design language that will be fresh for another 4-5 years atleast. Not to mention you don't even get something as basic as keyless entry even after all this money. Why compromise on something you will use daily that's also now present in every 10L hatchback.
I completely get that point but Sedans just don't excite me that much. If Ford wouldn't have shut shop, I would have bought the Endeavour without blinking but the other SUVs have never been good enough.

Buying an MB is like buying an iPhone. The Androids have better features at times but you still want to buy an iPhone just for the 1% added features and safety. Since I never bought an iPhone, I thought of buying my first MB instead

And you are absolutely right about the 4Matic Version and that why I ruled it out without a second thought.
Abhinav6683 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th January 2023, 15:15   #105
BHPian

Quote:
Neither a Doctor or a SE but good to know that only Two professions matter to MB

Thanks for the info though.
Corporate discounts are also available depending on the company you work for. I had personally visited the showroom while checking out the GLA and was told either a 1 or 1.5 lac (can’t exactly remember) corporate discount for one of the major Indian banks.
Lux_Noob is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks