Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2023, 00:48   #136
BHPian

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindalvishesh View Post
We're looking to buy an a4 too, Audi Gurugram quoted us around 50L for PP+ variant. would you mind letting me know which variant you bought and for how much?
Hi I'm in Delhi NCR and planning an Audi A4. We can team up. I am unable to send a personal message. You may message me if interested.
Old 19th February 2023, 15:49   #137

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkunaldas View Post
Hi I'm in Delhi NCR and planning an Audi A4. We can team up. I am unable to send a personal message. You may message me if interested.
Sure, I am unable to message you on this platform. let me know how we can connect.
jindalvishesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st February 2023, 00:12   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by techspark View Post
Has anyone purchased Mercedes GLA recently? Is there any scope of discount possible? Got a quote of 54L OTR Mumbai and absolutely no discounts plus 3 months waiting.

Test drove the BYD atto 3 and that is coming to 35L OTR Mumbai. Heart wants the GLA but mind says spending so much doesn’t make any sense and I should take the Atto 3
Hi! I am also contemplating Mercedes GLA200. Getting it for INR52.8 L OTR Delhi and an additional INR1.5 lakhs discount for MNC employment. They are not offering any other discount. My current delivery estimate is also for May (4 months waiting total).
deepankur26 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st February 2023, 12:48   #139
BHPian

Hi,

Is anyone aware of any ongoing offers on the 5 series? I could not find out much from the local dealer.
Old 22nd February 2023, 18:46   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Sure, I am unable to message you on this platform. let me know how we can connect.
Email : drkunaldas@yahoo.com
Old 23rd February 2023, 08:13   #141
BHPian

Quote:
I am planning on an A4 Tech too. there is a '22 manufactured car with Audi Gurugram with 5L outright discount + 5 year service package (~3L). This is just 15 mins of conversation. I am thinking this could easily go till 50 on-road for the technology spec. for anyone interested, it has the flat bottom steering.
I'm still keen on getting a used 21/22 model if available for a decent price. Everyone is quoting 40+ for a '21 Technology which is downright absurd. The new car left the floors at 43.5.
Please someone end this sellers market.
amitverma is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th February 2023, 03:05   #142
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrajagarwal View Post
Hi,

Is anyone aware of any ongoing offers on the 5 series? I could not find out much from the local dealer.
Hello message me I will try to get you the best possible pricing. My friend works for the bmw.
Old 26th February 2023, 15:45   #143
BHPian

Hi All,

Are there any ongoing offers for an Audi Q5 and a BMW X3.

Thanks in advance
Old 4th March 2023, 17:25   #144

Quote:
Quote:
Hey, we just booked the premium model for 43L! For more info, we can discuss on this thread itself.
jindalvishesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th March 2023, 18:28   #145
BHPian

Mercedes C200 for 70 lakhs OTR in Hyderabad, Telangana.
Old 4th March 2023, 19:33   #146
BHPian

Quote:
We're looking to buy an a4 too, Audi Gurugram quoted us around 50L for PP+ variant. would you mind letting me know which variant you bought and for how much?
Hey, had missed your message. Let me know if you are still looking out. I can speak to the Audi sales person I dealt with and connect you guys
Old 9th March 2023, 17:04   #147
Senior - BHPian

Mercedes-Benz announces a price hike of 5%

Mercedes-Benz is set to increase the prices of its model range by 5%. The revised prices will come into effect from April 1, 2023.

The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes etc-2021mercedesamge53cabriolet1011602644640.jpg

According to the carmaker, depreciation of the currency compared to the Euro, combined with increased input costs, as well as logistics costs, have been exerting pressure on its overall operational cost. To offset these costs, the company has decided to revise the ex-showroom prices of its models.

Following the price hike, the GLA and A-Class Limousine will cost Rs 2 lakh more, while the price of the S 350d will go up by Rs 7 lakh. The top-of-the-line Maybach S 580 will see its price rise by a whopping Rs 12 lakh.

Model-wise revised ex-showroom prices:

• A 200 – Rs 44 lakh
  • A 220d – Rs 46 lakh
  • GLA 200 – Rs 48.50 lakh
  • GLA 220d – Rs 50 lakh
  • C 200 – Rs 60 lakh
  • C 220d – Rs 61 lakh
  • E 200 – Rs 76 lakh
  • E 220d – Rs 77 lakh
  • GLE 300 – Rs 90 lakh
  • GLE 400d – Rs 1.08 crore
  • GLS 400d – Rs 1.29 crore
  • S 350d – Rs 1.71 crore
  • S 450 – Rs 1.80 crore
  • Mercedes-Maybach S 580 – Rs 2.69 crore
  • EQS 580 – Rs 1.59 crore

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th March 2023, 17:27   #148
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
[b]S 350d will go up by Rs 7 lakh. The top-of-the-line Maybach S 580 will see its price rise by a whopping Rs 12 lakh.
[*]S 450 – Rs 1.80 crore
This was bound to happen as the all new 740i is priced at 1.80cr.
S-class being the segment leader couldn't be perceived "cheaper"

Good thing they didn't take the liberty to play catch up to the i7 with the EQS pricing. It would become a bigger flop than it has already.
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2023, 17:43   #149
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
[*]C 200 – Rs 60 lakh[*]C 220d – Rs 61 lakh
Eeeks! 5% is a serious hike.

By the way, is the C300d permanently discontinued? Did they actually sell any to private buyers?

Last edited by itwasntme : 9th March 2023 at 17:45.
Old 9th March 2023, 18:41   #150
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Eeeks! 5% is a serious hike.

By the way, is the C300d permanently discontinued? Did they actually sell any to private buyers?
Did see a white one in Bangalore yesterday. But most of the new one's I saw were all 220D.
PrideRed is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks