Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2009, 11:22   #151
BHPian

Wow! the interiors are simply awesome! i hope we get something on the similar grounds.
cheers!
Old 17th August 2009, 15:02   #152
Senior - BHPian

sid, the pics shared by you are simply awesome and wish they come here as well but doubt on that as the spy shots from Autocar India says the different story and that gear knob is .
Old 17th August 2009, 15:28   #153
Senior - BHPian

GM are going to make the same mistakes as they did with the Optra. The diesel M300 (Beat) will be launched in 2010. Only petrol will be launched now. By the time the diesel comes the car would have flopped and then even the diesel will not be able to resurrect it. Why can't they realise that both petrol and diesel have to be launched together for the car to succeed. Fiat learnt their lesson. GM still haven't.
Old 18th August 2009, 11:28   #154
Senior - BHPian

spotted this while coming back from bangalore yesterday after vellore on GQ .....
Attached Thumbnails
New GM Chevrolet Beat- Scoop pics on Pg 6, 12,18 & 22 - Details on Pg 16-imag0184.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 18th August 2009, 11:31   #155
Senior - BHPian

thats a nice catch Rahul, wheels looks big and rear looks good too, waiting for its launch.
Old 18th August 2009, 12:34   #156
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
sid, the pics shared by you are simply awesome and wish they come here as well but doubt on that as the spy shots from Autocar India says the different story and that gear knob is .
Hey i know you are entitled to your own opinion, but give me a break man. How come you are seeing the gear lever in the spy photo where nothing is clear. Or you are just adding to forum membes comment. Kindly have your own say in some matters at least. Have been noticing such kind of repeat posting from your side in many threads. Please dont take it personally, but try to add some value to the thread,rather than making it monotonous and repetitive. BTW sorry for going OT.
Old 18th August 2009, 12:44   #157
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by isldhn View Post
Hey i know you are entitled to your own opinion, but give me a break man. How come you are seeing the gear lever in the spy photo where nothing is clear. Or you are just adding to forum membes comment. Kindly have your own say in some matters at least. Have been noticing such kind of repeat posting from your side in many threads. Please dont take it personally, but try to add some value to the thread,rather than making it monotonous and repetitive. BTW sorry for going OT.
I think he was referring to gear knob visible in this image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Old 22nd August 2009, 12:58   #158
Senior - BHPian

Heres a vid of the Beat.

Motoroids

Shan2nu
Old 29th August 2009, 12:02   #159
BHPian

Saw a silver 'beat' last nite at Koregaon Park here in Pune with TEMP MH-12 plates. Unfortunately I did not have a camera with me to capture it. It did not have any test gear or camouflaging on it.

Am going to be around the highways today and I've made sure I carry my DigiSLR with me all the while...

Will post picture's if I manage to see the car today.
Old 29th August 2009, 12:30   #160
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
I hope that the spark LT will look like this:
These are some really nice renders.
Old 29th August 2009, 20:27   #161
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionell View Post
These are some really nice renders.
renders? no. they came off some website. look closely.
Old 30th August 2009, 22:46   #162
BHPian

Saw a m h 14 temp reg beat yesterday in aurangabad . The car looked good and can be a good competition to i10
Old 31st August 2009, 13:14   #163
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
renders? no. they came off some website. look closely.
Yes, they did come off a website...

But these are renders for sure... the material usage in 3D is quiet evident.
Old 31st August 2009, 14:57   #164
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by isldhn View Post
sorry mate if you felt so, i was not intentionally making any monotonous or repetive replies, rather to the pictures posted by gandhi, the last picture does shows that gear lever which i was disappointed with, not saying just to create more posts sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I think he was referring to gear knob visible in this image.
thanks Gandhi.
Old 7th September 2009, 18:18   #165
BHPian

just saw a test vehicle on kanakapura road, in front of nethradhama hospital jayanagar bangalore
just got out of hospital after a long day at work and there she was......
looks almost as big as my swift, may be 10% smaller, was being driven by a lone man with ?? some test eqipment

interiors looked very good...appeared to have a pod like in Ritz (but bigger)sticking out of dash...looked good

P.S. the look on the persons face when he realised what i was doing was PRICELESS

Sorry for poor quality cellphone pics
Attached Thumbnails
New GM Chevrolet Beat- Scoop pics on Pg 6, 12,18 & 22 - Details on Pg 16-image0023.jpg  

New GM Chevrolet Beat- Scoop pics on Pg 6, 12,18 & 22 - Details on Pg 16-image0024.jpg  

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks