Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Should Team-BHP stand up for its right to the freedom of speech? For the TRUTH?
YES 3192 99.35%
NO 21 0.65%
Voters: 3213. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2009, 12:24   #436
BHPian

And which part of your Corporate Brain says that these sugar coated replies are going clear the sludge for the badge?

Common Skoda all we ask for is a fair compensation to the disgruntled Harish and you come in here and threaten us with instigation?. We all know where you guys stand in the world market, still your cars are being sold at a hefty premium and WITH poor(being an understatement) A.S.S and notoriously ill treating Dealers and Sales guys.

Before you transcended into the Indian Automotive market someone told you "Hey take the indians for a ride?" well not anymore, my bro from a comparatively rural background asked more questions than i could possibly imagine at the Ford dealer before buying a Fiesta, so on behalf of all the Indian auto enthusiasts i can assure you, We KNOW stuff.

So be a nice little girl and take this to someone who really know what he is doing and also realizes that this is a bit bad for the business.

Walk the Walk might be a little slow for your situation now, you guys should RUN the RUN.

Cheerio
Old 30th March 2009, 12:25   #437

Hello,
IMHO there is unprecendented vitriol in this thread. Team-BHP is an automotive community. The industry is why Team-BHP exists, both have to co-exist. The carmaker has certainly paid attention. And this is what the supposedly aggrieved consumer originally wanted. The thread should now be closed to allow reconciliation.
Old 30th March 2009, 12:28   #438
BHPian

I am getting repetitive

I am getting repetitive but I want to reply to you all who assist me here continously. Thank you guys for doing your bit. Thats a big bit.

GTO, carzy, amit, volt, condor navin, uday,vabs...........................and all at Team Bhp, thank you guys.
Old 30th March 2009, 12:41   #439
Senior - BHPian

A premium brand which charges a premium is not going to prosper unless it gives a decent customer service.

I hope Skoda takes this thread seriously. Jai Team-BHP!!

Last edited by PatienceWins : 30th March 2009 at 12:53.
Old 30th March 2009, 12:50   #440

Harishv & Kapiljolly - great job for bringing about such awareness of the problems you'll have faced with the Skoda cars/dealers
I cannot even imagine your plight!

I've been an owner of an Octavia for 7 years now -
I think I must have been amongst the first set people to buy a Skoda Octavia back in 2002 from Nummer Eins when they were the only dealer in Western India.
After my three free services were over, I never ever sent my car back to Nummer Eins- because their own mechanic told me about the fishy practises that used to go in the workshop.
I have been mantaining my car with a private garage for the last 5 years - & I have counted my blessings when I saw read about the treatment that other members of this forum have recieved at the hands of the "authorised" Skoda workshops!!

I test drove the new superb and was on the verge of trading in my Octy for a new Superb this month, but after reading about all the experiences other skoda owners have endured in the last few years with the brand, I've changed my decision!
No more Skoda's for me!

Infact this morning, I made my best efforts to convince a friend of mine not to buy a Laura!

It's high time Skoda realised that they need to seriously address their customer service issues!

way to go T-BHP
Old 30th March 2009, 12:59   #441
BHPian

Great. My status has changed. Newbie no longer. True blue BHPIan
Old 30th March 2009, 12:59   #442
BHPian

Hmm, Isn't it ironical that after all the Skoda Bashing, TBHP-webpage is still proudly displaying the red-octavia above as its poster icon.. Should that be replaced with some other vehicle..
Old 30th March 2009, 13:03   #443
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeOnMe View Post
Hello,
IMHO there is unprecendented vitriol in this thread. Team-BHP is an automotive community. The industry is why Team-BHP exists, both have to co-exist. The carmaker has certainly paid attention. And this is what the supposedly aggrieved consumer originally wanted. The thread should now be closed to allow reconciliation.
Nobody here is looking from 'attention' from the Skoda as you put it, folks have better things to do. They are looking for resolution for a serious matter so it is curious that you seek to trivialize this outrageous example of bad customer service by talking about Skoda paying attention, how exactly have they done this? By threatening the community? Please tell us before making misleading statements.

Why does anyone feel the need to make excuses for outrageously bad customer service, and persistent irresponsibility from Skoda? Accountability is essential and its time people stood up for their rights. This is not vitriol, its disappointment and shock at the continuing inability of Skoda to resolve this. That's what this thread is about, not mere 'attention' from Skoda. This is not some run of the mill issue and should be treated with the seriousness it deserve

Skoda posting 2 messages that don't take this discussion or issue a single step forward is not meaningful in any way. That's not attention that this thread seeks and that's certainly not engaging in a responsible fashion befitting a company that cares for its customers and products.

Last edited by raul : 30th March 2009 at 13:05.
Old 30th March 2009, 13:12   #444
Senior - BHPian

Its ironic that a red octi adorns the top right corner of the page!! I'm thankful that i don't own a skoda and mostly won't ever now. Word of mouth is far more powerful than most companies think. No amount of ad campaigns will change a customers mind if he hears a complaint of this magnitude from a fellow car owners. Hope skoda fixes its act. I would totally support the fight against this fraud!!
Old 30th March 2009, 13:20   #445
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeOnMe View Post
Hello,
Hi TakeOnMe,

I absolutely agree. Do refer to some previous replies (particularly of Navin, Steeroid & myself) where we have asked Skoda to work with us, not against us. In the end, all of us want the same objective : Satisfied car owners & stellar after-sales service. However, the thread cannot be closed since:

1. We are yet waiting for Skoda's reply. Especially on their attack on our freedom of speech.

2. Until we receive reviews from other (multiple) Skoda owners, Team-BHP won't be convinced that the after-sales has indeed improved. I'll be the first to tell you that it's not something that can be revamped overnight. However, it is high time that Skoda's management take this up as a matter of the highest priority. We haven't gotten any proof of this happening, excepting for standard PR nonsense. Skoda horror stories probably outnumber that of other brands. Combined! It is our responsibility as an unbiased medium to inform potential car owners of what to expect.

3. Harish & Kapiljolly's cases are yet unresolved. Can you imagine someone fighting with you after you pay them 12 - 15 lakh rupees?

This thread (and others) will go on spreading awareness of the absolute nonsense that Skoda / it's dealers dish out on their customers. In fact, the same content / linking is already appearing on multiple forums / blogs worldwide.
Old 30th March 2009, 13:27   #446
BANNED

Laura

Hi Guys
I was thinking of trading my lancer for buying a Laura, but the posts here and other threads concering the (un)reliability and the attitude of the company towards its customers has forced me to take a decision..Never ever buy a s(k)oda... I have been telling all my friends and people I know to not buy this junk of a vehicle.I have also posted a message in my ORKUT account and given the address of Team-BHP for their reference. Harish and all others who had the will to fight against these morons deserve every bit of our support...
Cheers
Dilip Kumar
Old 30th March 2009, 13:30   #447
BHPian

I would totaly agree to uphold what Mr. GTO has defined. The time has come that there should be a change/perception of the auto makers how they treat the Indian market. First we have to accept the cars as premium which are not and then on that without good A.S.S they market their cars to the customers, on that if there is any issue they blindly ignore and say shuuuu. I feel even government body should also interfere in such poor reliable support.
Old 30th March 2009, 13:37   #448
BHPian

what role should indian government should play if they have some role to play regarding skoda's treatment with its customer apart from consumer court.

Or they too are busy with the elections
Old 30th March 2009, 13:41   #449
Senior - BHPian

I would give an arm & a leg to see Skoda haul up Team-BHP & its members to the court. Well, we will come & how ?

@Skoda. Please get out of this hole & you can still make a name for yourselves.
Old 30th March 2009, 13:45   #450
BHPian

dont understand

i dont understand how long does it take for a compny like skoda to bring back things on track.instead of officials from skoda having a view at what is happening @ TEAM BHP they should hold a national meet of dealers & give strict instructions that there will be no malprctise what so ever from the skoda dealers.if it oerists the dealership will be withdrawn & the advance paid by the dealer will not be refunded till the complaints are not solved.in the case of hari they sholud take a step soon of compensating by a car or money.this is to save the brand not the ego.let us understand his & get it straight SKODA INDIA has had all the fame & money in past few years which is appreciated.to take skoda to this point TEAM BHP had marketed SKODA to 40000 bhpians without any return favor & now when we are asking to set things right for the customer who has paid quite alot of hard earned money you say its none of TEAM BHP's business?I am a pure business man this is my advise to you if you want to do wonders in our country.NOT CHARGED FOR THE ADVISE TOO

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks