Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2010, 07:52   #91
RGK
Senior - BHPian

Just said about the effortless winder inside the rear door. I do not know why Ford had missed out this small automation despite giving Bluetooth, 6 Speed wiper etc.. May be the speaker has occupied the space and the design of the door pads...
Normally we did this in our old car.. Rollup the window and remove the winder handle for children safety. Any how A/c is there
Old 28th February 2010, 08:17   #92
Senior - BHPian

Just one doubt. Is this going to be the price for the next couple of years (provided we have a suitable budget) or is it the usual introductory price stint.

If it is going to be introductory price, then nothing much exciting
Old 28th February 2010, 09:25   #93
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang.101 View Post
Prices will be announced on the 4th of march.

Deliveries to start from the 5th subject to stock availability at showrooms.

no, prices will not be affected. However these prices may be declared as introductory & then expect to pay 10-20K more. But plans are not yet confirmed.

So when the vehicle will be launched? On 5th Friday? Only 5 more days.

Any details about launch? Like where will be it launched, special guests at the function and first sale person?
Old 28th February 2010, 17:11   #94
BHPian

Just Checked with a Dealer in Hyderabad. The Vehicle will be available for a Test Drive only from the next week.

Am looking for a new car but would not decide on it without a Test Drive.
Old 28th February 2010, 17:50   #95
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkerala View Post
So when the vehicle will be launched? On 5th Friday? Only 5 more days.

Any details about launch? Like where will be it launched, special guests at the function and first sale person?
Yes 5 days for the launch. The launch will be a low key affair & the 1st person to get it will be a common man as the other(approximately 10) 'privileged' people have already got theirs. Dont ask me who these people are as even i dont know that.
Old 28th February 2010, 18:30   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchumiFan View Post
Just one doubt. Is this going to be the price for the next couple of years (provided we have a suitable budget) or is it the usual introductory price stint.

If it is going to be introductory price, then nothing much exciting
From whatever i have read in the papers, it`ll probably be an introductory price valid for about 2-3 months to jack up demand.
Old 28th February 2010, 20:00   #97
BANNED

How much will be the tax + insurance(On road) for figo? I know it will be subject to change from state to state, but like to know an approx on the road.
Old 28th February 2010, 21:05   #98
BHPian

As per a source, First lot of 10000 Figos is ready & shall be delivered within first 2-3 days after 5th March to the people ( who have booked the car). Intial waiting period for TDCI is about 15 days.
Old 28th February 2010, 22:13   #99
BHPian

Mumbai dealer was assuring a delivery on gudipadwa/ugadi incase booked before 28th feb with an booking amount of 30K. This booking amount was refundable incase you cancel the booking after a test drive or getting the price. You could also change your Colour choice.
Old 28th February 2010, 22:13   #100
RGK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezydrive View Post
As per a source, First lot of 10000 Figos is ready & shall be delivered within first 2-3 days after 5th March to the people ( who have booked the car). Intial waiting period for TDCI is about 15 days.
Any idea how many bookings have happened so far before official price announcement.
Old 28th February 2010, 22:22   #101
RGK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiren View Post
Mumbai dealer was assuring a delivery on gudipadwa/ugadi incase booked before 28th feb with an booking amount of 30K. This booking amount was refundable incase you cancel the booking after a test drive or getting the price. You could also change your Colour choice.
@ the Chennai Showroom in Nandanam, the booking amount was 25k and delivery will be on first cum first served basis. Seems that they would even accept 10k and I think all depends on the no of bookings in the first few days of official launch.
Old 1st March 2010, 05:54   #102
BANNED

Number of booking on first day will be less since most people need a test drive and to know price before they book.
Old 1st March 2010, 16:35   #103
BHPian

Would it make a difference if I booked now before prices are announced or book later.

Am asking in terms of any reduction of price, not delivery terms.
Old 1st March 2010, 18:47   #104
RGK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brix View Post
Would it make a difference if I booked now before prices are announced or book later.

Am asking in terms of any reduction of price, not delivery terms.
No. Today I got a call from the ford dealer, chennai for booking. When asked is there any price difference, they said no. I think Ford is counting nos before fixing price...
Old 1st March 2010, 20:37   #105
BHPian

the dealer today called me and said that pricing and test drive would be available form tommorrow i.e 2nd march 2010.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks