Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2021, 21:14   #331

Have you ever tried joining an automobile company because you love that particular car/bike brand ?

Hello all BHPians,

My first post here in this awesome forum !! Such a crazy feeling

Little background about myself. I'm from Andhra settled in Bangalore working in SW industry from last 14 years. I own Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS 2019 model at present. I have traveled to several europian countries on work and driven 10+ brands so far.

Coming to the topic, I'm sure every BHPian will have their favorite automobile brand from which they already own a car/bike or on their way to own one. Have you ever tried joining that Automobile company because you love that particular car brand so much?

My favorite is Volvo XC40 and i love that this car & brand so much that i have tried several times to join Volvo head quarters in Sweden but i was never shortlisted. Last year, i found matching position at Volvo R&D center in Bangalore and this time my profile was also shortlisted but my current salary was too much for them so HR team said sorry. My hopes are still high !! I will keep trying and one day i will own XC40.

What is your story? Have you ever tried joining your favorite Automobile Brand (Design, R&D or Marketing) ?
I would love to hear if you have tried and succeeded in joining your favorite brand.
Bluto18 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 21st August 2021, 23:26   #332
BHPian

Re: Have you ever tried joining Automobile company because you love that particular car/bike brand s

No. But I keep dreaming about owning a 911 Carrera S from Porsche.

Last edited by CarNerd : 21st August 2021 at 23:27.
CarNerd is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2021, 01:00   #333
BHPian

re: Have you ever tried joining an automobile company because you love that particular car/bike brand ?

Tried, succeeded, hated it within a few weeks and quit within a year's time making it my shortest job stint ever.
Maverick1977 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2021, 01:02   #334
BHPian

re: Have you ever tried joining an automobile company because you love that particular car/bike brand ?

No. Too much inertia in big companies. Our love will die at the hands of excel sheets.
heydj is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2021, 06:59   #335
BHPian

Re: Have you ever tried joining an automobile company because you love that particular car/bike bran

Yup. First job was at M&M which I absolutely loved for MM540. Wish to work for Tata motors some day m
akshay380 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2021, 09:05   #336

Re: Have you ever tried joining an automobile company because you love that particular car/bike bran

Mod Note : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further. Request to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 26th August 2021 at 09:09.
Bluto18 is offline   Received Infraction

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks