Williams 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th June 2007, 00:30   #1846
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen_Power View Post
I just watched last 36 laps. It was a good race.
Surprisingly, I did the same. Was lucky to see that.
Old 18th June 2007, 00:41   #1847
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by merve_extreme View Post
...also a good show from Alonso and Hamma to show unity in the team,but it looked very artificial to say the least.
Very artificial. Alonso's burning up inside. I don't think he could have envisaged such a situation in his worst nightmares! Rookie teammate upstaging him, the 2-time world champion. Not a good position to be in.

But I am so very impressed by Hamilton. Won't be surprised if he goes all the way!
On another note, I'm hoping Ferrari can catch up after the next round of testing. Gonna miss Schumi at Magny Cours (I miss him on all tracks, but he OWNED this one!).
Old 18th June 2007, 00:43   #1848
BHPian

Now thats what I call a race!!!! Hamilton has proved (as if there was any doubt) that he can race with the best in the business and keep his cool in any situation. He deserves to be on the top step all right. I'm just waiting to see how good he is in the rain. That will be the test of greatness.

I hope the Mclaren 1-2 trend continues. they've suffered enough with reliability issues and blown engines.

Cheers! See you in 2 weeks time at the French GP.
K
Old 18th June 2007, 00:43   #1849
Senior - BHPian

Bring back Michael!!!
Old 18th June 2007, 00:56   #1850
BHPian

just so that Hamilton and McLaren can beat him over and over again!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Bring back Michael!!!
Old 18th June 2007, 01:05   #1851
aZa
Senior - BHPian

As steve slater correctly put it "Battle of the team mates" !!! Awesome race
Old 18th June 2007, 01:08   #1852
Senior - BHPian

In your dreams, son.
Old 18th June 2007, 05:11   #1853
BHPian

Just returned from Indy and it was a superb race. The McLaren's were simply amazing and no one was even able to match these guys!
Guys, what an amazing atmosphere... super charged!! And this year, the number of Ferrari supporters were low... maybe because Michael is gone. But there were plenty of McLaren fans!

I even managed to attend the qualifier yesterday and I was at turn 13... that corner is unbelievable. It is so fast.. can't describe in words!
Also managed a few autographs.. Nico Rosberg, Alex Wurz, Trulli, Vettel, Ron Dennis, Chris Dyer (Kimi's Race engineer), Christian Horner n Sato. Couldn't get Kimi and Alonso as they refused to stop. People jumped in front of their cars and managed to get one/two autographs!
Overall a very satisfying experience and the McLaren 1-2 was the icing! Have clicked truck load of pics n vids....will post them soon!
Old 18th June 2007, 06:16   #1854
BANNED

A cool race. Was nice to watch.
Another Mclaren 1-2 with Hamilton winning. It was just great.

Alonso looked irritated though. He kept on avoiding the cameras with a straight face. This boy sure has problems.
Old 18th June 2007, 07:28   #1855
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
In your dreams, son.

Tut, tut. I thought you dont like forms of address, specially denigrating ones, based on age?

Old 18th June 2007, 09:36   #1856
BHPian

Fonso is so fuming and said his act of heaving towards the pit board was to avoid the slipstream of Hamilton. Pathetic to say the least. He is clearly unhappy with Hamma running away and thinks the team is preferring Hamma since he is an englishman.

Fonso was fastest in P1, P2, P3 and Q1. Hamma was fastest in Q2 and Fonso despite having his chances to make up in Q3 wasnt able to. If You looked at his last run in Q3, he was driving very very aggressively over the Ss and lost that bit of time there to get the pole.

I would be surprised only if Hamma doesnt win the championship this season, am sure this boy is gonna be a Winner.

So much for Kimi, damn Ferrari throw him out get Davidson in.
Old 18th June 2007, 10:45   #1857
Senior - BHPian

Fastest lap of the race was by Kimi,0.1 sec faster than Hamma.this shows ferrari have the pace but they lack consistency,hope things improve at Magny.

Only thing i dont get it " Why does Kimi always have to lose places at the start of the race? "

No matter what play Uncle Ron tries to script on the the podium,its too late to hide the rift.

Last edited by merve_extreme : 18th June 2007 at 10:49.
Old 18th June 2007, 10:58   #1858
Senior - BHPian

Fantastic drive by Lewis, that boy is surely going places. Alonso again showing that hes a sore loser. Didnt even wait for Lewis in parc ferme and was already near the podium steps. Infact it was nice to see Massa and hammy exhanging congratulations. Even though hes a rookie Hammy proved that he can handle the pressure having a double WC right behind him. Fonso is really feeling the heat now.

Good podium finish by Massa and late charge by Kimi. Kimi is still a no show and time is running out for him. The Massa - Ferrari team is slowly building up.

The midfield racing was also a treat to watch.

Over to France now.
Old 18th June 2007, 11:58   #1859
Senior - BHPian

Just after that challenging incident, I thought that since Alonso has greater experience AND that he is a two-time world champion competing with a rookie, he can easily get past Hamilton. It seemed that way, that Hamilton may break into pressure without the Formula 1 driving experience and give into Alonso. But he held it off well.

IMO, if it was Michael, he could've crossed Hamilton given the same situation.

Would love to see Hamilton for the championship, but not Alonso.
Old 18th June 2007, 12:07   #1860
Senior - BHPian

There were rumours that MS will be involved in the F1 team as well but he doesn't seem to be in the scene at all!?? Where has he gone!!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks