Williams 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th June 2007, 12:15   #1861
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Fantastic drive by Lewis, that boy is surely going places. Alonso again showing that hes a sore loser. Didnt even wait for Lewis in parc ferme and was already near the podium steps. Infact it was nice to see Massa and hammy exhanging congratulations. Even though hes a rookie Hammy proved that he can handle the pressure having a double WC right behind him. Fonso is really feeling the heat now.

Good podium finish by Massa and late charge by Kimi. Kimi is still a no show and time is running out for him. The Massa - Ferrari team is slowly building up.

The midfield racing was also a treat to watch.

Over to France now.
Dippy,
If you realise, Lewis is absolutely like Computer programmed out of the Theory book!!! everything he does is what is ideal!! This is modern day training, that Mclaren have created, with 9 years of PROGRAMMING going into it!!
the rains and calamity situations will say the rest when the time comes, lets wait and watch. Remember Schumi has driven at times without brakes, flat tyre, suspension gone etc. etc. and won or gained 7 places and so on!! when the inadverdant/unplanned[situation not deliberated on] happens is when Lewis's human brain will have to take over.
Old 18th June 2007, 12:30   #1862
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05 View Post
Dippy,
If you realise, Lewis is absolutely like Computer programmed out of the Theory book!!! everything he does is what is ideal!! This is modern day training, that Mclaren have created, with 9 years of PROGRAMMING going into it!!
the rains and calamity situations will say the rest when the time comes, lets wait and watch. Remember Schumi has driven at times without brakes, flat tyre, suspension gone etc. etc. and won or gained 7 places and so on!! when the inadverdant/unplanned[situation not deliberated on] happens is when Lewis's human brain will have to take over.
Agree with you on the points mentioned.

And yes that was Michael Schumacher wasnt he ?
Old 18th June 2007, 17:32   #1863
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik247 View Post

There were rumours that MS will be involved in the F1 team as well but he doesn't seem to be in the scene at all!?? Where has he gone!!!
was suprised to see Michael not going to Indy.he will be there in France for sure.But i am thinking Michael at some point now has to get into that ferrari to help in car devlopment,they are going no where with this duo.

Last edited by merve_extreme : 18th June 2007 at 17:36.
Old 18th June 2007, 18:02   #1864
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Some whisky, soda, chicken fry, tyre dealer & zakko for company to watch the race. What else can one ask for? It was fun watching hamilton take everyone by storm. Though, I really do hope he does have some competition rather than having an easy go at winning the championship in his rookie year.
Old 28th June 2007, 00:48   #1865
Senior - BHPian

Did I hear something about Shumie being a sportsman or not being a sore loser?

Google /Wiki Jerez (I think) 1997 Schumacher and Villeneuve were very close on points on the last race. Schumie veered into Villeneuve as he was being passed. Villeneuve went on to win and scored four points to take the championship. There was clear evidence on veering to collide into jacques.V. Even FIA/Stewarts found shumie at fault and could not deny foul play.

After that there have been lots of unsportsmanlike incidents.. which I was not surprised to see. Sadly Statistically and technically he is the best driver to date.

BAck to topic I wish Hamilton all the best.. Cause HE has shown immense sportsmanship this season. I sure wish he continues on such a rampage to topple all of schumies records.

HAMI HAMI HAMI !!!!
Old 28th June 2007, 12:39   #1866
Senior - BHPian

I always felt Alonso to be a cribber(sorry Alonso fans) and now with Hamilton peaking in his rookie year itself is too close to comfort for Alonso and moreover its a British Team. I personally feel that Alonso is too self conceited, I was so desperate in the last season that Schumi beat him to dust and unfortunately though inspite of making Alonso jittery Schumi had badluck in the final stages but am happy that Lewis is making him work hard ....Wish Schumi could come back
Old 28th June 2007, 15:34   #1867
BHPian

wow
great pics of the f1 canadian gp
E46Fanatics - View Single Post - Formula 1 - Grand Prix du Canada 2007

Grand Prix du Canada 2007 - F1 Race
Old 28th June 2007, 22:35   #1868
Senior - BHPian

Prediction: 2007 French GP

This week will be interesting. How Ferrari respond in light of the recent events remains to be seen. I would like to see some of that wounded Italian pride doing something constructive to get back on top.

For McLaren it should be business as usual. But, Magny-Cours is a little different from the last 2 North American races, so expect the others to close the gap. Also, this is Renault's home race. They always have a host of improvements for their car around this time. They will be gunning for row-3 honours come saturday.

My $$$ are on the usual suspects. but having said that, expect a few surprises as well.
Old 29th June 2007, 11:10   #1869
Senior - BHPian

Yea "MaserQ" even i think Renault will spring a surprise with currently the the two big wigs maclaren and ferrari teams having shared the honors and its like "four dogs playing a poker" ...i somehow feel hammy is gonna maintain his tempo with silverstone coming up next week...this will be a great race though with everyone vying for honors.
Old 29th June 2007, 11:19   #1870
Senior - BHPian

There is this weather update and it might rain as well according to reports and as in The Official Formula 1 Website
hmm that is something to cheer about atleast to me as you can expect a wonderful and entertaining race.
Old 29th June 2007, 13:19   #1871
RMB
BHPian

I would want Kimi to win it to hot up the championship, but I feel Alonso might win due to Mclaren being much faster. Hope it rains, so tha we get an exciting race to watch.
Old 29th June 2007, 17:07   #1872
BHPian

Friday Practice

Raikkonen was fastest all through the session, finally recording 1m 15.382s compared to Massa’s 1m 15.447s. Alonso posted 1m 16.154s.

Hellcat
Old 29th June 2007, 20:46   #1873
BHPian

i cant understand why cant our jumbo manufacturer Maruti Suzuki or only SUZUKI makes F1 entry atleast they can show the world about what reliable engine manufacturing means ?
Old 29th June 2007, 20:52   #1874
BHPian

My bet is going to be on Alonso for this one. IMHO Hamilton's streak might just end, seven podium finishes and two chequerd flags for a rookie, lady luck might just run out this time and I do hope so, nothing as the race to the top hotting up in team mclaren itself.
Might end up as the senna v/s prost of this era and its in mclaren again
Old 29th June 2007, 23:24   #1875
BHPian

Forza Ferrari !!! its going to be FERRARI 1 - 2 they aint going to let McLaren dominate the way Ferrari use to dominate in Schumi's time
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks